1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Big BB Discussion(All Companies)

Mar 24, 2017

1. @Snowy that is super exciting! I can't wait to see her!

2. @whisperwolf Thanks -^^- Really looking forward to her as well :)

3. :( My MYou Matcha arrived today. Her face-up was exquisite... but she was on the pear body and I had requested the original BB Body. I emailed them to see if anything can be done, but I'm trying to warm up to her in the meantime. I don't know... I'm disappointed mostly because I have been working so hard to finish the steampunk outfit for her, and now I can't show it off on her :(
      What to do?
      Good news is that I took some pics of side by side original vs pear body
      [​IMG]MYou Matcha opening - a disappointing surprise by Mollie Bradford, on Flickr
      Check that album for close-ups.

4. @whisperwolf I'm so sorry they sent you the wrong body! Where did you order her from?

I just saw your album and wow is this body so structurally different too! She is so pretty though! I hope they can fix it for you! Congrats anyways! Can't wait to see the outfit you made!

My RL Bambi was shipped yesterday and is on his way! I'm so excited I may not sleep well hehe xD I'll post here when he arrives!

5. My Xaga Dorothy arrived today! She is wonderful!

6. Matcha is beautiful! What skin color is she?

7. She is white skin. I think MYou's white skin is so beautiful and snowy.
      In the picture further up, you can see Ellowyn has white skin as well. It is already starting to change color. I'm not sure if its because I sealed her with MSC UV cut, blushed her heavily, or wasn't careful about putting her undercover from the sun in the beginning. It will be something I watch, although I like her complexion now, especially since I use a lot of auburn or carrrot wigs on her.

I really like Matcha's more natural facial proportions. She looks out of sorts a bit with Ellowyn, so perhaps I may make her the older sister, or make her sisters with my baby delf Gabriel instead.

8. @nancy_schroeder_ca Congrats! I hope you share some pics of her too! ♡
      @whisperwolf :I agree, she does have more mature facial features. She is so pretty wow!

9. Woha. Matcha really is pretty. Also love the outfit style -^^- Congrats @whisperwolf

10. I would like to share a first picture of my Xaga Dorothy!
      [​IMG]

#91 nancy_schroeder_ca, May 13, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    11. @nancy_schroeder_ca Aww she is so cute!! Congrats on her arrival too! I just love the little pointed ears! ♡ My Bambi arrived today! He is the sweetest even blank. I'll try and get a pic of him uploaded! ♡

12. @nancy_schroeder_ca Oh my goodness! She is so adorable! I didn't even realize Xaga had some pointy ear lovelies! The face-up is gorgeaous!

@AnnoDomini Do not leave us hanging too long! I want to see this Bambi boy!

13. Dorothy is really cute! Xaga face sculpts are always adorable <3

14. @whisperwolf Haha thank you! He's blank so there's not going to be anything special just yet. I am going to try dressing him first. To see if my rrabit mad clothes fit his Lil chunky thighs XD

15. I [​IMG]

Here's a quick pic of Bijoux in one of my bigger boys wigs. It's a little big but if fits as it's a 9-10". The rrabit shirt fits but the top button is too small for the larger neck. The pants are a no ^^; So it's off shopping for us.

16. :( bummer! That looks like an adorable shirt! He has such and adorable face though!

17. Thank you! Yes the it fits well overall just a little long for the sleeves. Hehe. I can't wait to get him a face up too. Gotta pick someone soon!

18. Hello, everyone! I was wondering if anyone has tried the jointed BB hands from DFH. They look so cute, but I'm afraid it might not fit the big BB's because the doll model is a 1/6.

[​IMG]

19. @Princess Kenny Those are indeed big bb hands and the model is a big bb too, not a yosd :) Of course the resin match and wrist circumference will be different each doll but it's definitely worth a shot to try!