1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bishonen House 3 new dolls - Ian, Nori and Tyler

Feb 20, 2008

1. Does Donn's previous dolls was about $700 or I wrong?

2. lizjayliz so you r laughing at me yepp?:) Just wait and one day I'll come to begging under ur window with my dolls in big bag and i ll sing songs till u give new clothes to my dollies!

3. *laughs* I am so right there with you guys - I'm going to end up on the street with just my dolls. I do NOT need another doll but these new boys are so gorgeous!

Now is it just me, or does bachelor #3 remind any one of Dream of the Sandman series? I know Donn did a special Sandman doll for a buyer and this boy reminds me of him!

4. Well ~ I guess I could share.......my dolls dress better than I do. I may be living on the street with my dolls & all the stuff I buy them in a wagon....so I won't have a window for you to sing under. Maybe we could sing together & raise money to buy more dolls.

5. Diefbaby, lizjayliz we can make a band, call it "Barbie sucks" and make a lot of money on it! We ll make some videos clips- we and our boys on the beach, we and boys sleeping and all that stuff - and ll be famous soon and with money for dolls!:) that's a plan:)

6. Vanilla, that sounds like a plan to me!

I'm still oogling at how gorgeous those dolls are and I'm repeating my mantra over and over....I do NOT need another doll! LOL

7. :aheartbea

Actually his last one is Tyler, a Goth model he's done a few years back and he was asked many times to redo Tyler so he did him in his new doll! Yes Donn did do a Dream from Sandman as a Original doll for someone.

I love his sculpt and I am getting Nori! It's 90% official =D YAY!
      :aheartbea

8. I better go to sleep:( I even know what i ll c in my dreams :( new doll of mine :( Oh, Donn, why U R so cruel to us? Why u made them such perfect? Prince Charming Prince Charming and Prince Charming :((((((

9. Im just bad like that ;)

Thanks allot everyone, Ive gotten so many nice emails and PMs this morning its been an incredible energy boost :^)

Ive added a post (about prices) in the main News thread (here) and I also posted an unclothed body photo so you can see the sculpt a little better.

If anyone has any questions about these guys please feel free to email me, PM or post the question in the news thread.

thanks again everyone :)

10. I would love to see more pictures of the faces from various angles. I think I like Ian especially, but I'd like to see more of him. ^_^

Now I'm really disappointed that I didn't get to see these guys in person at the cancelled meetup. :(

11. I just saw THE BODY.... Donn... when u made them did u find prototype in the mirror? Can i marry u then?:)
      i like ian and nori:( i have to chose....

12. Yes!! That would work for me ~ I especially like the beach idea, such a nice dream. It is cold & snowing here today :ablah:

13. lizjayliz heat is not good for resin guys so better we ll move to ur neighborhood! I can't buy french resin doll cuz she ll be yellow froggie after a year here.....

14. Yea i really wanted to go to the meetup too, I might get to make the March meetup and if i do ill bring these guys.

I have a bunch of different pics of Ian that ill post later this eve. I have a couple other angles of Tyler and Nori as well (at least i think i do) If not ill take some over the next few days.
      :)

No, i was not the model, Im far too scrawny, haha. :sweat

His body was actually the combination of several different models and a friend of mine who was kind enough to pose for his back, serratus and legs.

15. I don't like them.. I don't know, but they're to 'hard' for me.. to much muscles :|

16. I c :) .... If I can't get a hubby like a doll i have to get a doll... I think Nori :) OMG, 3:15 am!! I must go to sleep:(

17. Gosh, Thisca- I saw these dolls in person and they are not really
      overly muscular (as in champion body builder).

I'd say they are 'well-defined', 'lean 'n mean', 'gorgeously toned',
      'amazingly healthy', and 'beach worthy'. I don't think I left anything out.

18. I think they're hot...

19. I am so going to try for Ian he is to be my muse so I finally get going on sewing for the bigger guys. I have been wanting one of Donn's creations since I got to meet him, his partner and the dolls in person at Resin Con 07. I so hope DH allows me this Holy Grail of a doll. If not how much is a divorce these days. LOL Kidding DH has allowed many of these dolls to come through our home, so he won't care if one more shows up. Donn is a wonderful person and I do look forward to adopting one of his guys. MK

PS Have to add these guys to me are so great, and they are well designed bodies too. Love also face plates for moody story lines.

20. Don't lie Donn, you're a cutie :P I only wished I could talk to you back at Otakon. But I had my tonsils removed and neglected to bring my dry erase board (or maybe I did bring it? I was so drugged up from surgery I don't remember!)!

The new sculpts look wonderful! <3