1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bishonenhouse dolls!

Jun 8, 2016

1. I went on a bit of a shopping spree today and got Spade some TTYA cargo pants and a tank top. I also found a pair of brown cowboy boots from fatio. I'll keep ya informed if they fit, or not. Right now Spade is wearing a msd track suit. It fits, but makes him look like a High School track coach. Not the look either of us wanted. I also have a pair of 8mm Dreamingtree Studios eyes that barely fit and look great. It pays to have all those extra eyes!

2. I went on a shopping spree via Alice Collections for the boys. I was also able to find a new home for a odd doll so I can keep a doll that may work well as a BF for Logan when he arrives. Wonder if he likes pointy ears?

3. @animemom oh, that's great! I'm looking forward to seeing what you bought. Of course, we both have a few weeks to wait for our orders to ship, sigh.

Well, I'm hoping Spade will be easier to dress than Vince. But of course now that I'm looking for specific clothing for a regular msd guy, all that is available is slim mini or girls stuff. It was very hard to find brown pants and a white tank top. I feel so lucky to have found the boots, as they are getting harder to find too. Now I'd like to find a short sleeve button up camp shirt style. Anyone have any ideas? I think I will try and make a hat as I've no idea if I'd ever find one!

4. @kurogane try Etsy AernathShirtShack. She makes shirts that are snapped but show buttons. They are short sleeve and she just has oodles of fabric to show you to do a custom shirt and she has Bishonen House boys.

5. You're very welcome.

6. hee hee hee High School Track Coach! heh heh heh.... yeah. I can see that.

Well, still no pants yet, but at least a shirt?
      Nope, he says still not quite "dignified".
      Oh yeah, and "faceup" is added to the list... lol

[​IMG]Bishonen House Spade by aernath, on Flickr

7. @aernath looking good, even if not ‘dignified’. I love the shirt and am stalking your shop for one for my guy.

The boots I ordered have been shipped, so yay! Brown cowboy boots with a track suit, yeah, now that’s dignified!

Just Incase anyone is wanting to put hi lights on the soft Spade wig, I asked Donn what he uses, and he said to wipe down the wig with alcohol or acetone so it becomes tacky and to use good quality acrylic paints with no sealers as they might crack as the wig is flexible.

I was toying with adding some silver hi lights, but I’ll be kind and do some light brown with dark brown instead. Like my hair is supposed to look! :cool:

8. Okay, tracksuit and boots is just giving me a good giggle. You have to get a photo of that when the boots arrive!:lol::wiggle

9. Ditto on that from me as well.

10. @aernath - Loving that shirt! :D

@kurogane - Ooh thanks for the tip. I definitely want to put highlights into my Spade's hair. I just need to figure out how to get the desired colour effect.

11. [​IMG]
      James and Kira wish you a happy Halloween!!

12. Fantastic costumes and great photo.

13. @Eiko82 Happy Halloween! Great costumes! :shudder

14. I would think a whiney grey or actual silver acrylic paint would give effect. Hope it turns out as you want.

15. Spade's boots came today! They look awesome and fit great!
      [​IMG]Laundry Day by SD Hampton, on Flickr

OK, it's laundry day, so what ya gonna do?

16. They do look awesome. Congrats @kurogane he's really coming together.

17. @Eiko82 Oh that is the perfect faceplate for that! Love it!

@kurogane LOL! The pants make the track star! I totally see what you mean! *giggles*
      So, what size/company were those boots from again?

18. @aernath the boots are from Fatiao on Etsy and are msd size. They come in brown or black and are reasonably priced at less than $20. Finding cowboy boots for bjds is hard! So are hats!

Thank you @animemom! I’m trying!

19. @Eiko82 - Ooh spooky! I love it! :D

@animemom - I need something a little more opalescent if that makes sense. My Spade isn't going to be just any old geologist. ;)

@kurogane - Oh man I love those boots! I'll have to pick up a pair for my Spade. Now if only they came in enormous DollShe foot sizes as well...