1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bishonenhouse dolls!

Jun 8, 2016

1. Got tracking, and if all goes well he will arrive on Saturday. Fingers crossed.

2. @animemom! Yay! Yes! I’m excited to meet your new character!

The clothes arrived, and, the tank top fit though tight (not an issue at all), but the pants...I was able to pull them up all the way! However they are so tight he can’t move from the waist down! They look so good, ah, it’s such a shame. The pants are a just too small in the waist, and thighs. I’m going to have to make my own pants to fit right. Now to find the right color fabric. Dude, yer just too buff!

3. Yes I am sure Nails and Spade will be trouble to dress but so worth it.

4. Absolutely worth it! They are my most favorite bjds of all! I feel so honored to have two of Donn’s guys! :3nodding:

5. Logan is here. Former drummer of the group, Dire Desire and from Australia. He arrived today and I found some stuff that fit. A couple of the items have issues, but will figure it out.
      First off the jeans are from Raw Kiss. On Etsy, but she doesn't sew them but she does sell pattern. You wnat the MSD for Dollstown 7 Yr olds. You will want to give yourself more room in the thighs and calves, like a 1/2cm to a full one is plenty. The waist will be big but if you plan to just use over the waist shirts and jackets not a bad thing as well for sure allow to get on.
      The shirt is also from Etsy but a seller by the name of Sashapotamus. Last the boots, Facets by Marcia, Tonner Athletic size. But I can't get him to stand wearing them as can't get feet to go flat enough. Will be trying ankle boots as well as shorting his strings as could be to floppy. Overall thrilled to have him here. Story soon to properly introduce him, but have to get through holidays and a cold.

[​IMG]Logan Arrived by Marie, on Flickr

6. @animemom ooh, congratulations! Logan is awesome! So happy for you! Now more stories, right? Thank you regarding the pants pattern tip too. Get better!

7. Thanks @kurogane I am thrilled he's home and will hopefully get on stories again soon.
      Hopefully everyone is okay with the more professional pattern.

8. Glad to see this forum! I'm working my way through clothing recommendations for Steve and Nails, but is there a single place where the fit guide has been created? And I'm looking for Nail's measurements. Thanks!

9. He looks great @animemom :D I can't wait to see what adventures he'll be going on!

10. [​IMG]
      Happy holidays from these two lovebirds, James and Kira!

11. @Eiko82 they make an adorable couple. Thanks @Quiet and Insane he's going to be an awesome addition here. Story one for him in early January.
      @Azha Nei Flickr has Mira and Steve who is same as Vince. I am sure in time same person will share Nails and Spade. The holiday season is just a crazy time for us all.

12. He looks awesome @kurogane love the pants. Where did you get them? He looks almost ready for adventure.

13. The pants are from Alice’s Collections, and thanks for the compliment! Your Logan looks great, and I like those boots.

14. Thanks for info and he got his boots as all the footwear for these guys on Facets by Marcia.

15. @Azha Nei Flickr has Mira and Steve who is same as Vince. I am sure in time same person will share Nails and Spade. The holiday season is just a crazy time for us all.[/QUOTE]

No worries. I have a good handle on Steve's fit, though I am so glad to see postings about sources/clothes types. The Nails fit suggestions are good , too. I don't think Nails is as thick as my Iple FIDs, but I am curious to try their stuff on him.

@kurogane Your Spade is looking good! He's on my wish list.

@Eiko82 I like that you've pulled out the wicked side of Mira. Great photo.

16. @Eiko82 - They look so sweet together! :D

@kurogane - Happy holidays! :) Your Spade is looking fantastic! (While mine has begun to grumble a bit about being armless...)

@animemom - He looks so happy to be home in time for Christmas. :)

17. I am excited about getting his intro story done. But need to get over this dumb cold. I will take photos of the guys new space. The Fairy Realm is going to be nine feet by two feet. Going to have 10 maybe 12 characters living there. All my big guys or those who aren't ever shown in Realm stories or moving to there own space, and I am putting play space in for granddaughter so she can play while I play. He he!

18. @Quiet and Insane thank you! I hope you can find the time to get your Spade’s arms on. These dolls and their demands, lol.

@animemom the Fairy Realm sounds so awesome! I’m looking forward to seeing pictures! Wow, your guys have their own world! And a play space for your granddaughter, so neat!

We actually got SNOW for Christmas! Third time in 30 years! It’s a wish of mine come true! The freezing rain wasn’t part of the wish, but oh well.