1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bishonenhouse dolls!

Jun 8, 2016

1. Nails is here! About a year and a half wait, but worth it.

2. Congrats @Azha Nei I love my guys and Nails is a great addition.

3. @Quiet and Insane I am watching your thread to see how your Spade comes along. Look forward to seeing more of him.

4. Thanks guys! :D I'm super excited to finally start working on him officially. I had him out today and was working on him while my fiance and his friend were playing video games. Normally he's a little embarrassed about my dolls, but today he was thoroughly intrigued, as was his friend.
      I am so happy I found that hat! They also had one big enough for one of my other guys and I ended up buying a couple for a friend too. Really, at that price they were too good to pass up.

5. You know, restraining one of my dolls bridged a gap somehow, and my husband was definitely interested in the mechanics of it all. Otherwise, he really doesn't like them much at all.

Edit: omg, have to keep a sharp eye on this stupid autocorrect crap! That was supposed to be "restringing" not "restraining"! LOL!

6. Oh my fiance has three of his own BJDs (and a floating head), he's even here on DoA, but he's very shy about the whole thing. He comes to meets with me and is rather popular with the other local BJD owners. Ah well...

7. They looks so great! :D

8. Restraining is sometimes necessary. Especially if you're trying to put them in something they do NOT want to wear.

9. It got so cold here my usually comfortable basement got very cold. So cold I felt the guys needed hoodies on. So here they are all three suffering like the rest of us. If I ever do win lottery going to insulate the basement, redo the walls and have nice thick carpet and padding to keep us all toasty warm in winter. Oh the rest of house would get done too. LOL

[​IMG]BH-Gang-9 by Marie, on Flickr

10. Great picture! Please stay warm!

While most of the US is suffering cold, we here in the Pacific Northwest are experiencing....spring?! The frogs have started croaking, bugs are out. What?!

11. @Azha Nei - So very accurate! :lol: I've lost count how many times a doll has nearly slapped my in the face trying to dress it.

@animemom - Oh they look so cosy in their hoodies! Down here is a delightful 42 degrees Celcius (around 108 Fahrenheit I think). So definitely beach weather. :)

12. @Quiet and Insane I would be melting. Highest we had in summer last year was 98 degrees Fahrenheit. Thanks for the compliment.

13. Love those hoodies, especially Nails'. Where did you find them?

We were freezing our little nenes off last week, but right now, the dusting of snow has melted and we are enjoying about 60 F! O.o

14. @animemom - Hah! Your high is our average. I do love the hotter weather. People like to joke that I'm part reptile because I'm most active in summer, hence why all the doll projects happen around now. When I'm not working and getting ready to go back to do a third course at university...

@aernath - Ooh no that's still far too cold for me! :frownyblush:

15. @aernath the hoodies worn by Edd and Zane are by TTYA. Logan's hoodie is by a Etsy store called Dolline.

@Quiet and Insane I can't take extremely hot temperatures. Thank God for air conditioning. But extreme cold weather is not fun either. To me 70 degrees is perfect.

16. @animemom - I'd prefer it a little hotter than that. I get horrendous stomach cramps and very ache-y bones if I'm too cold. Heck, I can get stomach cramps from just drinking room temperature water on a warm day. The cold and I do not mix at all.

Trying to figure out how to give Spade an iridescent, glittery effect through his hair. I wonder...would a pure pigment powder used for make up be safe to use if it's hosted by a gloss-like medium and super well sealed? I have regular pearl powder, but I can't find any in the colour I'd like.

17. I would ask on the section about face up tips, or Google YouTube.

18. Yeah I was thinking that, but because his hair isn't quite regular resin I wasn't sure anyone bar the people who actually have one would know. Failing that I could ask Donn directly I guess.