1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bishonenhouse dolls!

Jun 8, 2016

1. I am lucky, broke already and didn't see anything I had to have for my two guys.

2. Lol I knew he was putting oddity up for sale and I’ve always loved skeleton dolls so I grabbed him. This will prob be the last sale I participate in for awhile though.

3. Ahhh man if I had the money right now I'd love to grab the two big guys he has up for sale. They're a couple of my favourites...but alas, money...

4. Yeah Donn didn't say if he would be open to layaway. I think if he is going to have such big guys available, he would be open to that.

5. I didn’t see anything in the sale I needed, but, wow, some really amazing stuff!

I got two more months left to qualify for my Patreon kit. It will be nice having a third BishonenHouse guy! I still am thrilled with my two. I need to do more with them!

6. I know he is open to offers on the more expensive items. I’m sure you could shoot him an email about a layaway and see what he says. I know $600 plus is a hefty amount to put down on a doll all at once.

7. Layaway is still off the cards. My work has been doing some very illegal things and has not been rostering me or paying me correctly. Earning $100-200 per week is not good when you're trying to pay off a house. If this goes on for much longer I will have to start selling dolls, my car, and report them to the fair work commission.

8. @Quiet and Insane oh, no! That’s awful! :eek: I hope you can get the help you need to take on your employer and get what is owed and fair treatment. Selling dolls isn’t fun, it can be heartbreaking. I’ll keep you in my thoughts, you’re not alone! :hug:

9. So sorry @Quiet and Insane life can so be a pain. I wish you luck in getting things taken care of.

10. I’m sorry @Quiet and Insane that sucks that your work is doing some illigal stuff and your not getting paid :/

After several days of debating I made Donn an offer for vampire dean (I’ve loved him since the first time I saw him on the fans Facebook page) Donn accepted my offer and he’s painting him and finishing him up. He said he’ll ship probably Mon!

11. Awesome news @lookame hope you will share lots of photos here of him.

12. Congratulations @lookame! Yes, please share pictures!

13. I will certainly post some pics of him and oddity (I can post him with an on topic doll right?)

Mini Vince has clothes! I’m excited for that! I also got a case for faceplates, the bottom layer is sectioned off and perfect for each faceplate, some are longer for Vince wigs the top layer is good for a small amount of clothes, eyes, ect. Happy everything is in one spot now. I think I can even put the dean plates in it as well.

14. Thanks guys. I really hope I can get this sorted properly soon. The last couple of months have been horrendously stressful, I'm at breaking point in more ways than one. Just make sure y'all spam photos so I can live vicariously through you.

@lookame - Ahhh congratulations! :D I don't know if there's a thread for Donn's older guys, but throw a link this way when you get him because I want to see all the photos!

15. FYI, I have two of the original big guys and I made a flickr group for them. Right now only Addy (Ian) is home for me to photograph, but (no name yet) Logan should be home mid summer. Bishonen House Limited Editions

16. Soon as my guy arrives will take lots of photos.

17. Yay!!!

18. Yay! Photos! I loooove seeing everyone’s creativity with Donn’s guys.

My Patreon sub is coming up June 1st and I’m getting excited to get Nails. I’ll have the three Bounty Hunters together at last. I just need a body for my Steve head, and I’ll be set. I’m debating if I want to go another year, or not. I don’t know. I have a month to think on it.

19. Well I've hit a bit of a road block with my work on Spade, but in the mean time I've been working on making him a wig out of some left over alpaca fibre. It very badly needs to be styled right now, but it looks so bizarre on such a cartoonish face. :lol:

20. @Quiet and Insane I’d love to see that wig on your Spade. Was it hard to make? These guys’s heads are so narrow. I’m relieved they come with a wig, as finding or making one would be challenging, so I admire your skills.