1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bishonenhouse dolls!

Jun 8, 2016

1. It's quiet!!! Anyone have any elastic suggestions for BH dolls?

2. Hmm, my Spade is still using his original elastic. Perhaps ask Donn where he gets it? I'm not in the USA so I might not be able to help more than that. :sweat

3. @P-Aei I use 3.5mm in all my MSD size boys.

4. I actually used some black elastic (shock cord) from a local store for my Nails. No idea what size it is. I was winging it. lol Works fine.

5. @aernath Oooo, that's a great room box!
      I haven't finished modding him yet but I technically now have a Spade...(soon to be someone very much NOT Spade) and I'm bloody pleased with him. The sculpting is so different from my other MSDs.

6. It's a very nice size for the boys, and the bench they're sitting on pulls out to be a bed! =)

7. They look wonderfully cozy! I wish my BishonenHouse had that a nice a set up!

8. What a great room @aernath!
      My Spade is still chilling out on the bookshelf, lording over my SDs. I need to start painting up all of his other faceplates now that I have eyes for them. Though I'm due to be moving into my new house in a month or two and I don't really want to be starting any new projects while I'm trying to sort things out and pack. :sweat

9. Congratulations! I hope the move goes well! No matter how near or far, moving is always such a stressful hassle.

Keep an eye out for toy sales. I got the beach house for a decent price on sale at Target. It has a lot of fun features like the kettle whistles, and the stove ticks and dings....heh heh, actual bells and whistles!
      The sink makes a garbage disposal noise, and there are some lights in the roof!
      Not to mention it comes with a crap-ton of prop food.

10. Thanks! According to the most recent letter from the builders uh...we might even be ready to move in by the end of this month! :o I feel so unprepared!! That said, I'm heading out to a doll-friend's place tomorrow (hopefully...not feeling the best at the moment but we'll see how the pain is tomorrow morning) and I've decided to take Spade with me. He doesn't come out often, but he mot definitely should given his sense of adventure. I'd love to take some new photos of him to share <3

That's awesome! I'll have to keep a look out when there are toy sales on. Thank you for the tip!

11. "WAKEY WAKEY THREAD! THE GREAT AND POWERFUL STARSCREAM HAS ARRIVE--oh no no no!!! I'm HUMAN"

[​IMG]

12. I LOVE THEM, PLEASE TELL ME ALL ABOUT HIM AND SHOWER THIS THREAD ON PHOTOS! ❤️

13. @P-Aei SHHHH, you'll encourage the shouting! It's Starscream, not Starwhisper! But ask and ye shall have spam. (God I love his stupid face! The FUA did a fantastic job)

[​IMG]

Bonus pic of Screamer playing *AHEM* Recreating strategic battles with his scale models.

[​IMG]

14. [​IMG]
      Happy fall, from this guy who Deathstars you a lot

15. Ahhh what a cool little dude!

16. He makes me smile! And after restringing I've figured out how to get him to hold stable poses. I need to get on with his other faceplates thought.

17. I've found Donn's little guys are pretty good at posing once you figure them out. My Spade is great! Travel-sized and a dynamic poser!

18. Is Donn making these guys still? I tried to find out and found precious little about recent work.

19. His Patreon has been quite quiet over the past year. Mostly due to the pandemic, and other projects, and Denys I think is finishing a degree and has been too busy to work on the comic.
      From what I've seen, Donn's been getting back into animating again and he's created from awesome little animations of Spade.