1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BJD appearances on YouTube?

Jun 25, 2006

1. That doll is so cool! And I love the idea of Kerli as the doll in the end even if I'm not fond of the way they fit her face to the doll's. Its exciting to see dolls in a video not in Japanese haha.

I really like Kerli's music, though I like some of oher other songs better than this one its still catchy and creepy/cute. I tend to like a more unique sound and look in my music which is probably why I love Japan's indy kei scenes. I don't want everyone to sound perfect, but enough about my music tastes!

And for the record....Kerli Kõiv. She's Estonian. pierced tongue or not she has an accent. Just saying.

2. I liked the overall look and feel of it, though I agree with what most people said about her face on the doll. XD; Not very well done, so that part ended up feeling kinda corny. Other than that, pretty cool.

3. I actually heard this song on the radio about a week ago and it reminded me of BJDs for some reason.. So I looked up the music video and when I saw the BJD in the video I knew I had to come on DoA and see if anyone else knew about it! xD

4. That's really cool. I hope this leads to more popularity to Asian BJDs in America.

Though I must say, that music video was just... really creepy, in the best sense of the word of course.

5. I think the video is really neat! BJDs are hitting the mainstream! :p I didn't mind her voice so much, but then again, I like singers like Frou Frou. ^_^ So is she kind of famous or something?

6. *shrug*
      I kinda liked it. Catchy music. And Flora is a beautiful sculpt.
      I didn't care for the face superimposed on the doll, however. It was too odd.
      I like the concept, tho.

My opinion, of course.

7. My views:
      Lyrics confused me. I was able to follow them for a time, and then I just gave up and enjoyed the imagery.
      Her voice reminds me of Pink, just different type of music.
      As someone said above, the outfits, especially the black one hit me with the "Whoa, Chii wanna-be" but they were still really pretty.
      Other then the fact that the face on the doll was more ugly then creepy to me (after TBMs Blue MV, nothing this tame is creepy when it comes to dolls), I rather liked it, it won't make it to my mp3 player any time soon, but I won't change the channel if I was to see it.
      The doll was lovely, but as others have said, I wish we could've spent more time on the doll itself.

8. OMG, Kerli , shes estonian, I love her, [im from estonia too] I loved the faceup on that doll <3 its super cool video

9. What a groovey song. The video is...ok. hahaha! I didn't love it, but everyone's tastes are different! I do like the clothes and the pretty dollie. ^^

10. Hey, that was a pretty good song - but the way she moved A LOT was more for a pop-ish music video and made me annoyed because of the movement for such a dark type song setting. The CGI on the doll... I cracked up laughing, I guess no one told her that DIM does Minimee's eh? ;)

11. I liked the music in the video, didn't particularly like or dislike the singer and loved the imagery. Except for the face on the doll, they didn't manipulate her features enough to make them fit.

And her dictation is not purely caused by her tongue ring, unless it is very poorly placed or her bar is the wrong length. While tongue rings do affect people's speech for a short while, you get your diction back quickly when it heals. And I have hear many singers without tongue rings who sound similar.

12. I loved the Video.....think the singer to be beautiful...and the doll gorgeous. I don't follow music as much as I used to...but I really thought the song to be catchy and cool.

I think the PERFECT doll was chosen too...and the faceup was just outstanding.

~Meee

13. Honestly.. the part when she turned into a doll reminds me SO MUCH OF BRIDE of CHUCKIE.. SCared me! And the DOll that carried her.. ScARY! DOLL MASTER!

Lol. anyways. with all freaking out aside. It was an amazing video with awesome lightiing, 3d effects. and so on! XD

14. I like it, for some odd reason. I like the ideas, the costume and how the relationship was flipped.
      The face on the doll was just '>_<' though.
      I'm just wondering if the doll belonged to Kerli or if it was bought specifically for the video, then I'm hoping they haven't just boxed her up and placed her in storage.

15. They did buy it especially for the video. I don't know what happened to it in the end though.

16. I think it's pretty creative even though the song doesn't make sense ^^; I agree with you all when it comes to her putting her face on the doll and stuff...
      the ending freaked me out though D: with the girl and the rocking -shudders- creepy~~

17. Ah wow :D!
      I loved the song,doll and video, except for her face on the doll :o
      Pretty good i think :D

edit-
      I also think the sockets on the person is a cool little addage :XD:

[​IMG]

18. Too bad they didn't have Pepstar paint the faceup on the mask of the girl/doll at the end of the video to match the doll.

19. Seconds this. I got confused because of that, since they look so different, and we're supposed to think THAT is the doll from the start of the vid? Not very convincing.

20. Ooh I just watched the MakingTheVideo. It gives an insight on how they made it :)
      [​IMG]
      :|?