1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BJD feature on British TV~

Sep 7, 2006

1. Gah! I wanna catch that! Will anyone be posting some links on how to catch it from America? I have BBC America but I'm not sure if it airs there.

2. Grr, I hadn't considered that >.< Five weeks from now I'll be back at uni as well - here's another one crossing her fingers that someone youtube/bittorrents it, if they can! I'm sure there would be a lot of happy DoA-ers if that were possible ^___^

3. Not that I've heard. Visit their Web site and tell them you want to see it.

4. Oh, wow! I really do need to get a Freeview box now...

5. Can't wait to see it on YouTube, or Bittorrent 8D I'll have to download it with my weekly dose of Doctor Who/Torchwood... assuming they've started by then... T^T

6. It won't be on youtube or the like for awhile yet, the kawaii episode is the 5 episode.

Though the episode that just showed was fun! At the beginning they had a clip where they where in a little room talking about finger phones, and behind them they had little apple red dolls, and SD and an MSD, thought they didn't do close ups so I couldn't tell which.

Can't wait for the super dollfie episode!

7. Yeah I noticed those two ^ ^ but even from that distance I'd say they were definatley Volks dolls (watch them NOT be now I've said that!)...
      I really enjoyed that episode, and for my dissertation essay on the crossings of western and eastern culture in design, it's a valueable piece of research. Im glad I taped it~

8. Oh thanks for letting us know!

9. Damnit and I don't get BBC in Singapore T___T;; Much love and hugs if someone can BitTorrent or YouTube it...I'd love to watch!

10. Yay, I'm so gonna watch that, even though Jonathan Ross's voice hacks me off so much I want to tear my hair out!

11. Aw man, I don't get BBC3 XD; But.. Jonathon Ross is just TOO COOL! I have a recording my dad made of an Anime show he did back in 1995.. He's always been so involved in getting Japanese culture spotlighted on UK TV. I used to get all geeky when he had ghibli figurines on his desk during his movie feature show :love

And then he did a feature on Dir en grey.. and now BJD!? :O I think my girl-crush is growing.

12. Yes please post a link to a youtube of ALL eps, not just the 5th.
      Or a site where they got it in torrent.
      Either is good for me, i want to see too.
      And sinds they don't have BBC3 here in holland on public channel, i'll need you guys help to get it.
      (No idea why we do have BBC1 and 2 but not 3.)

13. Not everyone here in the UK has BBC3 :3 it's a paid channel! So that's why you don't have it in Holland.

14. will have to make sure i catch that :D

15. I missed the first episode last night. o_o; I had more pressing matters to attend to.

16. Last night's episode was ever so much fun (had to laugh at Jonathan's Japanese pronunciation when he tried to speak it, though - too cute! Kudos to him, really) I noticed the BJDs in the background too (bounced up and down and pointed them out to my brother, who grunted and ignored me) They'll definitely be Volkses of some sort, since the Kawaii episode summary says 'Super Dollfies'. Can't wait to see the rest of the series!

17. His pronunciation was funny! Kinda annoying after awhile though XD

18. Can someone give a link to his website?

19. I think it was called Japanorma or Japanimania or something on BBC3 with Johnathon Ross, Thursday at 11pm. Absolutely recommend it... but just like to point out that the co-star Japanese girl had ... BJDS!! In the background!! So watch out ~ it may be another episode of it!

20. Yep, there's a thread about it here with a few people's reactions about last night's episode, and lots of people looking forward to the Dollfie one ^________^