1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BJD feature on British TV~

Sep 7, 2006

1. I missed it! T_T

2. curses I hope someone youtubes it! I dun't live anywhere near the UK and i only have IO and that's only in the den...T^T

3. BUMP 11pm tonight.

4. Heh, thanks for that. I'd completely forgotten! :doh

5. ai...curse me not living in Britian!!!!!

6. Just finished watching. This show is really funny XD
      I never know there is Maid Massage center :|
      The SDs in Jonathan's apartment seems to be a SD10 and a SDC?!

7. That was the first episode I saw. It's was really good! It felt good knowing there were people in the world interested in the same stuff I am.
      (Apart from 12 year old girls in school uniforms.) :lol: but all the rest was spot on, though more extreme than me. I hope, people I know, seeing that can understand better not be so judgmental just coz I buy a few figures.

8. Yeah I saw them in the back, I think you might be right.

9. lol did anyone notice the paper moon dolls, and the shinku at the end? Funny stuff.

I'm really looking forward to the super dollfie episode! As for the dolls in the apartment, I'm pretty sure theres an SD13 boy and a limit MSD...I'm not sure which one, but I've definatly seen that dress on an MSD, hehe

10. When is the one about super dollfie?

And the Maid Cafe was the cutest thing!

11. Yes, I noticed the Paper Moon Chii in the shop window (and Shinku got a "...creepy" from my brother :roll: ) Can't wait for the Super Dollfie episode too - I hope someone is able to upload it online somewhere!

Any guesses as to the identity of the two Dollfies in the background? Someone with good Volks knowledge, perhaps? (I'd guess an MSD Mika and a Tokyo Shounen of some kind, but I'm not basing that on anything more that a blind hunch.)

12. Yeah I have no idea, anyone of you could be right, but it's safe to say at that distance they were from Volks.

13. I'm thinking Mika too. They may just be standards with clothing thats readily avaible at the shops...so maybe he's a syo? Didn't really look like it though...wish we could get a close up. :(

14. I don't live in England so I can't help, but I have extensive images of most Volks dolls on my site.

15. For those interested in seeing, there are clips on youtube, but most are from series one.

This is a clip from season 2 though, from the first episode. The finger phone! You can see the two dolls in the backround:
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=GOXO_S6IJiM

I could see slight close up of the boy's face, and I'd say he has a very Syo like face shape :P

16. somebody record it please~~~ we only have shows that are from the BBC on tv here. Hard to just shows.
      thanks for the link to the other season.

17. lol no, it's a link to a clip from the first episode that was shown last week, you can see the dolls in it! XD

18. It appears to be Toppi and Tohya modeling new outfits from the La Parsonal collection. But part of me wants to say it's Tsukasa modeling a different suit..I'm not sure why the one in the video has a chain like the Tohya outfit but doesn't appear to have the pinstripes though..*_*

19. *laughs* Now that's impressive ^___^

20. VERY impressive! Wishfull thinking on the Syo part for me, eh?

I bet we'll be able to confirm that on the 6th episode :P