1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BJD Orbyrarium Book Mailing; Boutique open Noon CST 7/11/06

Apr 25, 2006

1. Is the boutique items call in or web based? or mailing back a post card?

Glad I preordered my book! O.O But the mail here is so slow I don't know if I'll be able to get my book before all the items are sold out :(

2. Sorry I'm a bit slow, but did the pre-order stop? I ordered mine today, is that still considered pre-order? :-)

Laura

3. Anyone who orders before the book arrives is a pre-order. Once the book ships, if you have ordered a book, but it has not arrived yet, you can still call to place an order for the boutique. We will check our pre-order list, and if your name is on it, you will be allowed to order. Hope this is clear. I will post once the pre-ordered books all ship. Thanks for your continued interest.
      Karenc

4. Hi Karen

Thanks for the info - just another question... how are we supposed to know what the pre-order items look like if we do not have our books yet? I know that my Haute Doll always arrives weeks after the US cutomers, so I'll assume the book will as well. Will you have an online time annouced for us to sign in and order things? Will it only be over the phone? If you're planning to announce the event later that is fine. I just wanted to be clear on how things will progress.

Thanks in advance
      Lyssa

5. I have filled out the application for receiving the Haute Doll magazine 4 times. There is no message telling me what information is either incorrect or missing. I went to the HD site, clicked on the subscription icon, filled out the info, giving a name and password, and all info that was starred. Kept bringing me back to the same window... leaving blanks in my name, password and credit card info. Filled it out over and over. Guess this subcription and magazine are not meant for me.

puffin463

6. Lyssa: Once the book ships the items will be online at www.hautedoll.com If you are on the pre-order list, you may order from the BJD Orbyrarium Boutique. We will even have a Mio SD13 Boy outfit that was made for us, but the photo arrived too late for the book. Please realize that items are quite limited, but if the book and boutique items do well, we will do this again in the fall. Aimee already has some fabulous items for the second BJD book, so I look forward to expanding in all areas--including boutique commissions. Thanks for great question, Lyssa. Great job with online mag, too!

7. Hi Puffin,

If you PM Karen or call Haute Doll on Monday I'm sure they can get you set up. I'm a charter subscriber (before the 1st magazine issue was released), so I had renewed automatically before you could sign up as a Member. Anyway, I had to have their Customer Service set up my ID and password, and it was done in a snap. Don't give up, its a great doll magazine, and the book is gonna be fabulous! I admit to being a little biased because my husband Teejay Riedl did the photography for "Earnan's Tale" which was conceived by the multi talented Rob Ferguson (aka Ravelin)....and 2 of my dolls are characters in the tale. ;) But all that aside, you don't want to miss getting this book!

Hugs, Juli DC :)

8. When will it ship?

9. It's supposed to ship early to mid-July.

10. I just placed an order today. So that means I pre-ordered it, right? That means that I for sure will get a copy? I'm a bit confused... :?

11. Wow, this is amazing. I'm totally 100% behind this -- we need more books in English for unstringing dolls and patterns, and everything! I'm looking forward to receiving my copy -- wow. This is so impressive. :heart:

12. June has come & gone. Will the book be released soon?

13. The website updated some time ago:
      EXPECTED DELIVERY IS July 2006

I can say the book is well worth the wait, and you will not be disappointed.

14. are the items for sale availlable on the site yet?

15. can't wait to see it, Ive preordered mine a while ago...hopefully soon!

16. I'm sure there will be an announcement when HD gets the books and when the items go on sale.

17. Yay! My man is the sweetest!!
      He surprised me yesterday by telling me he had borrowed his brother's credit card a while back to order me one :) :) :)

I hope they get delivered out soon. I'm so excited I'm going to have a copy *bounces*

18. I was just billed for the book today, though I put in an order months ago. Has this happened to anyone else?

19. O.O I ordered when the book was first announced, but havn't been billed yet. They did say that they weren't going to bill anyone until they were ready to send the book out.

This is good news :) Hopefully I'll see the debit in my account soon, as well.

20. Thanks for patience! The book is due to arrive in our offices tomorrow. We will be getting website up as soon as possible (probably early next week) once we start shipping the books. Anyone who preordered book can order Orbyrarium boutique items. I will post boutique opening as soon as it is ready to go up.
      Karenc