1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BJD Orbyrarium Book Mailing; Boutique open Noon CST 7/11/06

Apr 25, 2006

1. delete please - double posted ^^;

2. are they limited in quantity?
      I'm waiting for someone to get theirs D:
      But I'll mos def order it.

3. I think the order numbers reflect ALL ORDERS placed with Haute Doll, not just the Orbyrarium orders.. ^^; Like on .. um.. any other shopping website. XD So there may not be a couple thousand orders on the book. Still, I would expect several hundred... XD;

4. Any updates on when the book will be shipped? I looked on the website the other day, but it just says July 2006 :-S

5. Does the number really mean anything? I ordered my book on April 28, 2006 and I'm #891.

6. I think its as someone said ALL orders on Haute Doll and not just for copies of BJD Orbyrarium

7. I'm sure I ordered one, I remember getting an email about it.

If I don't get charged and don't recieve it, would it be possible for someone in the UK to buy one for me after I Paypal you the money? They don't accept my card (it's not a credit card) but I coulda sworn they confirmed my order when I placed it....

I'm not sure if this is possible and you have to pre-order the book, but if anyone would do this let me know! I'll pay for the Paypal fees and extra shipping to me.

8. elo~ :3
      i just ordered a copy of the book...and i was wondering, since the announcement said [EXPECTED DELIVERY IS July 2006 ] does that mean that the book is already available and my order is now NOT a pre-order and i'll get the book a bit faster?
      (did that make any sense?) *_*

9. Just checked my receipt. I ordered the book back at the end of April & I'm #859. Very excited to hear that it will be shipping so soon!!

10. Since none of the preorder folks besides contributors have received their books yet, it's probably still considered a preorder until the actual books are in and starting to be shipped. So you're just at the end of the preorder I would suspect.

But who knows? We're all a little in the dark and waiting it out! :sweat

11. Well, preorders always take priority. So all of the people that preordered will get theirs first. If they run out before all of the later orders are filled, then they'll have to get more of them made and you'll have to wait.

12. We have started mailing the pre-ordered BJD Orbyrarium books today. As promised, the Boutique opens tomorrow (7-11-2006) to everyone who pre-ordered the book. You can go to www.hautedoll.com and click on the boutique section to order any of the boutique items. They are all quite limited, so it is first come, first served.

Please note that if you are not on the pre-order list, your boutique order will not be honored. The boutique will become active tomorrow at Noon (Chicago, Illinois time which is Central Standard time). Pictures of the boutique pages will be online, so you can see the items offered. Thanks for your patience waiting for your book. Hopefully it will be in your mail box soon.
      Karenc

13. Will the book be sold where Haute doll is sold or will you only be able to buy it online?

14. Do we have to be signed in, in order to view all the boutique items? My email address apparently isn't in the system, even though I ordered the book a few months ago. I got confirmation of payment last week.

15. How do I know I was on pre-order list? I know I have a book coming but..
      I can't even see a boutique section. Is it going to be in the "front row" or "exclusive" sections?

Or it's very own section?

16. Have all the pre-order books been charged for now? I don't see a charge for my book which makes me worry I am not on the preorder even though I checked out on your site weeks ago without a problem. Do you want me to email you to look me up! I don't want to miss out incase I want to order something.

KAREN: I just sent you a PM with my info to check if I am on the preorder list.

17. Hopefully this will clear up some issues. We have many, many preorders and are a small office. We are processing orders as we can, but we have not nearly made a dent in the preorders yet. As long as you preordered, you will be able to purchase any item from the Orbyrarium Boutique, so do not worry if your card has not been charged.

Tomorrow at Noon (Central Standard Time), you can log on to www.hautedoll.com and click on the Boutique. There will be a special subcategory-- the BJD Orbyrarium Boutique. It is not active yet, so if you log on now and go to the boutique, you will not see it.

Hope this answers everyone's questions.
      Karenc

18. Hmm I don't remember creating a log-in when I ordered, nor do I have record of creating one (like an email). I wonder if that will be a problem?

I just checked, and my email address isn't in the system. If I create a login now, will I be able to order the items tomorrow? Do I need to log in at all? I know my name and address are on file.

19. You willl not have to log in to view or order boutique items. We will process each order in the order they are received. We will check to make sure each purchaser is on the pre-order list on our computer before we process orders. Theoretically, you can order an item if you have not pre-ordered the book, but we will NOT process that order. Hope this clears this issue up.
      Karenc

20. Yes, thank you :) That answered my question very well.