1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BJD Orbyrarium Book Mailing; Boutique open Noon CST 7/11/06

Apr 25, 2006

1. So just to complicate matters more...will there be a waitlist for items. I am assuming things will sell out and then there will also be some orders that won't be filled due to the preorder clause...so if something sells before we get to it can we email to be put on a waitlist?

Thanks!

2. Most likely, they will sort through the orders and delete all the ones from non-preorder customers and move everyone else up to fill those slots until all of the items are gone. That still follows the "frist come, first served" rule, and alleviates the need for a waiting list completely.

3. Thanks so much, Cheshiretiffy! I could not have answered it more succinctly.
      Karenc

4. Karen, I received emails saying that orders are shipping, but I have not received a Paypal invoice, I have emailed the address you mentioned a while back to say I wished to pay for my preorder with Paypal, so I'm hoping you won't try to process my order with my money-less credit card and cancel the order. In short, where can we paypal payments to?

5. so my (not so) stupid question of the day : when it is "Noon CST" ???

6. View this map:
      http://www.davidsemporium.co.uk/__GMT.gif

CST is between the 6 and 5 to the left of the center (Marked 12, London 12 Noon). So noon CST, would be 5 or 6 pm in France. I'm not sure exactly. Its hard for me to see precisely where France falls in that map.

For me, its about 1pm.

7. Thank you so much cheshiretiffy !:daisy I've alway difficulties with time zones ! LOL It's really helpfull ! So I can stop refreshing hautedoll website nearly every minut ! :sweat (France has usually 1 hour of difference with London).

8. Don't worry, you're great, so I have time to buy some food for tonight ! ;)

9. Those of you who have ordered the book, or want to order the BJD Orbyrarium - An Angel's Guide to the Universe of Modern Ball Jointed Dolls may pay with paypal using this email: [email protected]

The books are available now. We are selling this book ourselves and through various doll shops and retail locations that order the books. They will not be available on the newsstands like Haute Doll.

Thanks for your interest.
      Karenc

10. I ordered mine 2 months ago {May11}..but no money has been taken from my checking account, should I send money to that address or wait till its taken out? my order number 1045.

11. For those of you confused about time zones, I believe the store should be opening in about 30 minutes from the time stamp on this post. It is 12:35 EST for me - which makes it 11:35 CST.

12. Ok, if I understand this correctly, even though I've preordered the book I will not get it unless I go to the site and order it?

13. Will there be an announcement here when it opens, do you think?

Five minutes! I'm quite excited!

14. Well it's noon CST, but I haven't seen any change yet. Not that I'm obsessing and watching like a hawk or anything. >_>

Oh I think my clock is running a little fast, I just looked at the time stamp and it says 11:58. Doh!

15. Boutique is up and running. :)

16. Umm, is that a typo for the Chesca outfit?? Price seems a little steep to me. ^^;;

Laura

17. $425 for an outfit? GEEZ!!! I HOPE that's wrong!

18. Are there any stats for Liebchen..I think I might bite but I would like to know how tall she is...eye size...is there a pic of her nude body? That's a good chunk of money to throw done for so litle info...she is really pretty though...