1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BJD Orbyrarium Book Mailing; Boutique open Noon CST 7/11/06

Apr 25, 2006

1. Does anyone know how much you save on haute doll merch/exclusives if you are a member? I am considering Liebchen and am curious if it would be cost efficient (my book came today)!

lishe

2. The Liebchen is $665 plus shipping and you can only order it if you ordered the book. You don't have to HAVE the book but you had to have ordered it.

3. I think she's asking about the discount you get with a two year subscription to Haute Doll on items in the boutique, and as far as I can tell, there is no membership discount on the Orbyrarium items. At least I didn't see one when I was logged in.

4. Please post if you have/have not received your book and other comments about the book (after you've received it) in the discussion thread here:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60900

All posts regarding receiving/not received the book have been moved to this thread. ;)

5. I just purchased it off ebay.. you can use paypal with that. You can only use Visa/MC on hautedoll.com as far as I'm aware and I'm too lazy to go all the way to my wallet to get my cc out.... paypall was easier...

6. Plus the fact that you'll probably get it faster, some of us who have preordered the book still have yet to recieve it

7. Yeah, I'm pretty confused that they are on Ebay already and I haven't gotten mine yet (I'm in Canada, so obviously it will arrive later :( )
      I shouldn't have preordered. Buying it on Ebay would get it at the same time -.-

8. I got mine!! A little dented, but otherwise okay. It was sent economy -.- I'm surprised it wasn't burned and then waterlogged, that's how bad Canada post usually is.

9. Does anyone who got it know when the cutoff date is for the limiteds?
      Mine's still a no-show, of course.

10. If you haven't received your book yet, please contact Haute Doll directly. If you've received your book, please post your comments regarding the book (not if you've received it) in the discussion thread:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60900

I am going to lock this thread for now. If Haute Doll has any more updates that need to be posted to it, please PM a mod to have this thread opened. Otherwise, please direct any questions you have regarding the book or boutique to Haute doll or in the discussion thread.

Thank you! :daisy