1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BJD Orbyrarium Discussion Thread

Apr 25, 2006

1. Aimee, d'you know if there are any MSD specific patterns? Obviously we can scale the other ones up or down, but it'd be nice if there were some.<3
      The cover is absolutely gorgeous, btw.

2. I ordered mine too. I cannot wait. It will be so nice to have a BJD book with patterns that i can read! I love my dolly dolly and dollybird mags...but it pains me to know I am missing so much in them due to language barriers!

Looking forward to this one. I only hope that haute doll ships it nicely!.

3. I preordered. I just KNOW I'm going to be carrying it around with me drooling all over it for weeks.

4. ashlyna - There are two Unoa patterns, those might also work for MSD.

5. Gyah. Well, yet another reason for me to actually get a credit card.

I'd be happy to support this book- though I do hope we'll get a few more patterns for boys if we manage a second edition? ^_^ Seems gals always get the shiny stuff.

6. This looks very fun. I just did my membership and ordered our copy. Thanks to all who worked on this project. Things in English!!!!

7. How long have you guys been working on it? I had no idea something this cool was going to pop up.

I SO ordered it.

8. Wow, that's quite the all star ensamble you've pulled together. Very impressive. ^__^

9. Just read about it just now, I'm so gonna preorder a copy once I get home from work, this book should be great can't wait XD

10. I am so VERY much all over this book!! XD am DEFINITELY going to order it!....actually...I should go pre-order it now! XD

11. Teehee. I did the same- I have a shelf full of Japanese BJD books/mags- I'm glad there's finally one I can read!

12. I would want to order copies for my store as well. We are currently updating our staff selections and recommends. In the "I like ..." category I currently have ABJDs listed which confuses a lot of people. This book would explain things so well. X_x

13. Oops....moved my comments to discussion forum....LOL.

14. WooHooo....preordered mine....actually 2 copies, extra one to use after I wear out the first copy....LOL! Can't wait to see it....looks like it will be great!

And in English!!! :) :)

Already know....will want more.

Thanks to Karen and Aimee and Mia and everybody contributing to this book!

I'm so excited! :) :)

15. Yay Just preordered mine XD

16. I am so excited to see something like this in English, and I cannot wait for it to come out (I already ordered it XD) I really hope people will support this venture so we can see more BJD books in the future.

17. I ordered before I finished reading the copy as well Twigling!

I cannot wait for this, it looks fabulous!!!!!!!!!

18. ;_; I'd love to order this book, but alas, no use of a credit card.

Is there any way of getting some released in the UK, or Europe, through a European distributor? That would be absolutely fantastic (although highly unlikely, I know lol).

19. This looks really cool. It's wonderful to see so that DoA members and friends have contributed to it, not to mention the features with well-known Japanese/Korean artists!
      I'm sorry to hear that there are no MSD patterns, but does anyone know if any of the exclusive outfits sold through it (particularly Mio) are for MSD size?