1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BJD Related Presents?

Dec 24, 2017

1. Glad to see you found a discount and i hope you enjoy your girl when she comes!

The dress is beautiful, hope you enjoy! :D

#21 ohdeare, Dec 25, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2017
    2. This holiday I went on a bit of a spree and bough a few outfits from SartoriaJ for my SD ladies ♡

3. My mom gave me the money I need for my first doll, which I just ordered. Not super doll related, but she knew that was what I was going to use it on!

4. My sister got a miniature set of the Harry Potter series for her pukis, and I gave her a roombox and some clothes. :) She painted me a tiny picture that I'll hang up in the dollhouse too.

5. My doll is a magic user, and he needs things to that effect. My family bought me (him) two magic books, a star char and inkwell with quill. And a small bjd cat to be his pet/ familiar

6. I started sewing due to getting my first doll this fall. It happens my birthday is also the 23rd December.. So I was drowned in giftcards for fabric and craftshops this year. :D My granny and aunt really wished to see the doll as well. Aunt's birthday gift to me was a card saying "Let's go dolly item shopping in the old town, Auntie pays". The old town of her city has a miniature toy/doll shop and lots of craft/interior shops, I'm bound to find some fun stuff!

7. My mum has just told me there’s something for my dolls in my Christmas stocking! We open stockings on Boxing Day, because my nephews will be here. I can’t believe she bought the dolls a present! XD

8. My aunt (Queen of the Thrift Shops) surprised me with an entire suite of SD sized furniture - 2 armchairs, a club-style chair, and a chaise lounge! I could hardly believe it. :)

9. My husband got me a desk for my dolls, and a friend made me school and art supplies to scale. Her birthday is around the holidays, so I made her a doll sized prop cake.

10. A friend sent me a pair of wings for my Fairyland Ante (Fern.) I bought her several things including some shoes & dresses, one of which hasn't arrived yet. To top it off, I ordered a Fairyland Little Fee Chloe though she won't arrive for months. It was a pretty good dolly holiday.

11. I got money, and I’m using it for one of my payments on my FL Realfee Toki order. I love using gift money for doll payments!

12. My mom and sister actually helped me pay for my first layaway for my doll! She'll arrive next year but I don't mind the wait, really. also asked my sister to buy me two wigs for her (one beautiful slate gray and a pastel pink one that fades into gray at the end) at a con recently so I'm considering that my Christmas gift for myself :3nodding:

13. my little sister surprised me whit a backpack and a purse for my dolls <3,
      and i made an outfit for my mother's OT doll and she loves it

14. It was a great Christmas for doll stuff in this house. My sister got me a Supia Babysup Sena, and my husband got me a body for Charlie that was such an amazing secondhand deal, we couldn't pass it up! I also bought some doll clothes and shoes from TaoBao and ordered a ResinSoul Xue, so they're presents from me to me. :D

15. Wow, glad to hear how supportive they are! :3nodding:

16. My bf got 2 MSD sized PS4 controllers for me.

17. My girlfriend helped me make something for one of my dolls, and is in the process of making me a giant stuffed dragon because I’ll never afford a cuarto Ketar, but I have a character who has a huge dragon. I also used Christmas money from my parents and grandparents (and money from a doll sale, and a bit of my own money) to put in an order at AC for a body, a head, an event doll and some clothes.

18. My mom usually finds little knick-knacks for my resin kids. This year she found some lip balms that look like Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream. She also made them all crocheted hats and scarves.

19. My darling husband had two big boxes under the tree with my name -- both sd sized dolls, one Limhwa, one Iplehouse.
      I am gobsmacked!

20. Thanks my family still very much plays with toys of varying kinds even though we're all adults so they are cool with my BJDs.