1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BJD YouTube Channels

May 27, 2016

1. Mine is miyukitty12
      But I need to do more vids and I don't have the best camera.

2. My YouTube Channel: Squirrel & Raccoon
      - What Type(s) of Videos I make:
      Only box openings for now

3. - My YouTube Channel:NightmareMuse (let me know if that link doesn't work)
      - What Type(s) of Videos I make: At the moment, I'm in the process of restarting my channel. I used to be a Geeks and Gaming type channel, complete with Let's Plays and Anime/Manga collection videos. Now, I'm going to be doing BJD reviews and box openings, as well as attempt face-ups and story prompts based on my characters. I'm starting small, though, but hopefully I'll have some new videos up in the next few months! (As a side note, I also will be uploading AMVs to that channel. I'm trying to be as transparent as possible, so...lol.)

4. This forum is great I already subscribed to a lot of channels I didn't know about!

My YouTube Channel: Resin Junky

What Type(s) of Videos I make: Faceup videos, my doll introductions, and random BJD topics :)

5. I just started a YouTube channel, the only video on there right now is me explaining my mental health history and how BJDs play into it. Please give it a view and a like, I plan on releasing more blog and tutorial videos on regular basis now.
      Channel Link:
      GrakyCat
      First video link:

- My YouTube Channel: GrakyCat
      - What Type(s) of Videos I make: I just started a YouTube channel, the only video on there right now is me explaining my mental health history and how BJDs play into it. Please give it a view and a like, I plan on releasing more blog and tutorial videos on regular basis now.
      - YouTube Channel I Would Recommend: Swandzz, Lomi's Playground, Alex Elle

#25 GrakyCat, Dec 12, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2017
    6. Here's a link to my BJD channel, I've been having a lot of fun with it! :chibi

Ame and her BJDs

I'm a sewing maniac, so I'll definitely do clothing tutorials in the future :kitty1

7. Well, I did some videos showing me crafting stuff. Though they are really not that great, pretty much comparable to my pics in front of the fridge. I really do not have the patience for a grandeur setup or lighting. So I really just plop my "tripod" with my phone and start doing something. I could do masses of videos, but I just cannot stand hearing my own voice on film and when I am in a really good mood. Before I shoot, I look first if people can see what I am doing, but otherwise it would be just boring.

And I think I will avoid to speak about too private stuff, I will keep this to myself. I am just that way. Generally, I do not really enjoy filming. But I think it might be a little bit interesting. I am Sandra Archer on YouTube.

8. Here are a few names i have for videos that were not said already
      Nicolle's Dreams Customization, face-up and Monster High repaints.
      dir3en8grey General BJD things...everything
      WennieBJD ....Everything
      Shizusan Vinyl Dolls Dolfie Dreams and Smart Doll
      Denali Wind Everything O_O Really
      Swandzz Again everything

There are others but I either dont know them or the ones I know are not active like myself T_T I'm terrible at posting the videos I film.
      But the best way to find a BJD channel that fits you is to search something, type of doll, company, topics, and someone is bound to grab your attention.

9. My top three are:

Anne Pecaro
      - Amazing dolls and fantastic storyteller

Denali Wind - ^same

Vita Plastica - Very creative and adventurous in doll crafts, amazing characters

10. dir3en8grey, anne pecaro, metacynth are some of the few you tubers I like.

11. Hey there I just created a channel, pretty new at the video filming and editing but I loved the first experience!

- My YouTube Channel: The SugarDoll
      - What Type(s) of Videos I make: BJD clothes, BJD vlog, sewing tutorials, how to's, box openings, posing and photography

Check it if you can and share if you like it! I'm just starting so I would love some feedback too! ^_^

12. - My YouTube Channel: LavilyDay
      - What Type(s) of Videos I make: I make BJD related videos like unboxings/etsy store reviews and openings/wine and dollies/tag videos/etc! I also post the odd speedpaint for a series I call "I draw your BJD"

13. I just created my dolly channel, so...

- My YouTube Channel: Mariana With A Camera
      - What Type(s) of Videos I make: I started the channel because I'm addicted to doll-related projects, so it will sure have DIYs and projects progress. But if I enjoy the youtube community I will extend to box opening, other dolls I have related things (like Susi, which is a vintage doll and have historical value). One thing you shouldnt expect though are vlog like videos where I appear and talk a lot because english is not even my first language, so I'm not 100% confortable to do this kind of thing.

14. I do, but I haven't been good bout posting to it. Life and all. I have made a resolution to try and make one video a month.

IMy YouTube Channel: Katie S. Taylor
      What types of videos do I make: Mostly doll related ones, when I do post something.

15. I really like Nicolle's Dreams on yooutube, although I don't think she has too many BJD videos these days. She has a lot of really lovely tutorials and dressing videos.

I also really like Muñecas, Poupees, and Dolls on youtube. She is very active and has a very wide variety of videos!

Dollightul has a handful of videos about BJD's but mostly she works with MH dolls. She's great though ahah

Hope this helps?!

16. Nicolle's Dreams hasn't posted in about 6 or 7 months. I liked her channel as well.

17. I do BJD videos, I try to upload at least once a week :)

18. I'll always recommend Lomi's Playground!

19. Sighthound lady is still about. You check out Choctopi bjd for her videos. She active but hasn't realesed any newer videos but her older ones are fun to watch.

20. Hiya! ...shameless self promotion haha! :XD:

I started my channel about a year and a half ago, and I upload weekly :) my content is all BJD/doll related, with a combination of haul/faceup/opening/craft/story/etc videos. You can find my channel here: LavilyDay

Come say hi! If there's ever something you'd like me to cover in a video, let me know :3nodding:

#40 Lavily, Jul 9, 2019
      Last edited: Jul 9, 2019