1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BJD YouTube Channels

May 27, 2016

1. A lot of channels mentioned here I totally watch! If I’m interested in a doll or want to know more about said doll, I’m grateful for the box opening videos and reviews on them!
      I’ve been really enjoying Annyeong bjd :3 I find her videos really relaxing and they are good early morning videos to wake up to if that makes sense!

2. https://www.youtube.com/c/ResinateBJDPodcast/featured

A couple of friends and I have started a relaxed podcast where we discuss all kinds of different bjd topics! If you want some nice bjd related background discussions come take a look while you work on art, and projects!

3. I watch Muñecas, Poupees, and Doll, but this thread will have me subscribing to a lot more!

4. I went through the last few pages of this thread and added a video or two from all (I hope, but sorry if I missed one!!) the channels to a playlist on YouTube for anyone who is like me and love to tab around on YT. https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLb39pPk2EUuuZ6NP-myxnxpLH2gYVsul4

There is so much more BJD content on YT than I realised. Thank you to everyone who has contributed this thread, I am so pleased with all the new content I have to watch!

5. YouTube Channel I Would Recommend:
      Inari Passenger

She made super detailed & professional unboxing videos of amazing quality.

6. Does anyone have any bjd YouTuber recs? I watch multiple doll customizing YouTubers (enchantarium, dollightful), but none are BJD focused. I would prefer people who narrate/speak during videos over silent ones!

(Mods: idk if this is the right place to post this, lmk!)

7. I really like watching this channel named munecas, poupees, and dolls. She is informative and calming. She has lots of amazing diverse dolls. I took the link down because I am not sure if I can put youtube links on doa. I can't seem to find any information on it on the faq. She has non-bjds and bjds. I learned of different bjd brands from her.

I like watching rdean doll face ups and others too. One way to find bjds on youtube is write a specific doll brand then bjd and something will show up. For example, write idealian bjd on youtube and idealian bjds will pop up. Then from there you can find content creators you want to watch.

I watch Mina & Tachibana sometimes. They have amazing dolls. There is eng sub as well for some of their videos. Dollyhouse has eng subs too and is fun to watch. There is RoseinTea, and many more. I haven't watched in a while, so I'm not sure if these recommendations will fit what you are looking for. I haven't watched all their content just a few here and there.

#67 Forever We Are Young, Apr 14, 2022
      Last edited: Apr 14, 2022
    8. I’d recommend Lavilyday she usually posts once a week.

Also teenytinkers she usually posts multiple times a week. Currently she’s been getting into doll sculpting so if you want to follow her behind the scenes on her dolls you can find that on her channel.

For informative videos I’d say Lomi’s Playground. She’s got a ton of content and she has very informative videos.

If want a ton of box openings of bjds I’d recommend Annyeong bjd.

Lasty, I’d recommend sfishfish for some really pretty photography videos. I linked the channel since part of her username is Chinese.https://youtube.com/channel/UCvwsnfh5XZaNMI8myGE6Nnw

9. I usually find myself with Hemi's doll room, Melly Repainting art, DINGA, and um....that one person who unboxes like a whole bunch of bjds and dresses them.. those ones are silent though and i cant for the life of me remember their channel name ;_;

10. I really like:
      Lomi's Playground, for documenting customizing modifications and crafting projects
      Asenva, recent stuff especially is very beginner friendly and she also has a website called BJDlife with even more information.
      딩가의 회전목마 DINGA also known as Dinga Merrygoround, for showing her whole doll customizing and crafting process from box opening to finished doll in one video.
      and Teeny Tinkers, with a focus on artist's sculpts the doll making process.
      All of these are people who are currently uploading.

For information in older videos from people who seem to have stopped uploading, Xhanthi has some really good faceup videos and saharaliBJD has some good wig making stuff. Not all of these are with voice overs, but all of them have helpful information.

Post edited on 5/17/23

#70 Seafoam Shade, Apr 14, 2022
      Last edited: May 17, 2023