1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update [BJDivas] Dealer for Loong Soul, Charm Doll, WITHdoll, MigiDoll & Telesthesia/Dragon Doll!

Mar 13, 2019

1. It's great to see the addition of new companies! :3nodding: I would definitely give my vote to Angell-Studio if it is possible in the future.

2. You guys are awesome! Now when Withdoll does more elves I don't have to be sad to miss them :XD: Also excited to hear you've been poking Asleep Eidolon! :D

3. Oh this is amazing news!
      Have you tried getting into contact with Switch? As far as I know they only have one dealer, FaithZ and that's HK/Asia based. Would be lovely to have someone outside Asia. Though I know they're very strict and keep in schedule, so maybe less dealers means a better workflow for them. But it can't hurt to try? They have lovely stuff and everything outside monthly dolls are limited time. :pout:

4. Great suggestion, we'll add them to the list to contact! :D

Yay! :chibi We'll always try, I'll add them to the list too!

Adding them too!

We've tried reaching out a few times to Dollstown already without any responses from them. :( We'll keep trying but they might just not be interested in picking up dealers.

Yes! We've contacted them once before without hearing anything back but we'll message them again! :)

I'll add them both to the list! :)

Aye aye! :D

We sent them an inquiry just yesterday, hopefully we hear back!

5. Cocoriang would be nice as well. They have a lot of cute dolls ^^

And thank you so much for all of your hard work! Its great to see so many of my favorite companies available through you!

6. We'll add them to the list to contact! :D

7. Definitely would be interested in Switch and Rsdoll!

8. @BJDivas
      (a little late, but I figure you guys are probably still open to suggestions) Xaga Doll would be really nice! And of course Asleep Eidolon as well, but it looks like you are already poking them. I hope that goes well. They have adorable mature tinies.

9. Thank you! We're always open to suggestions, you're always more than welcome to send them directly to us through any means. :)