1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BJDivas

Mar 24, 2017

1. * What did you order?
      A Granado Vindoll Jupiter with extra hands
      * When did you order?
      September 2018
      * How was the communication?
      Wonderful
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, I did a 2 month layaway through paypal
      * How long did it take to ship?
      From order date to arrival was only 8 weeks
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Nope
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      N/A
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, I actually have another order with them right now :kitty2

2. What did you order?
      Dollzone 47 cm Boy Body(B45-018) and a blank Raphael head both in purple resin
      * When did you order?
      October 30
      Perfection! Their customer service is fantastic and they are always super fast to reply and very nice!
      Once we discussed the 2 month layaway, they set up automatic PayPal invoices which makes it so much easier to remember your payments!
      Seeing as the order is with Dollzone, with their current wait times I don’t expect my boy home before March 2019!
      N/A
      No problems have occurred for me, but I trust this company wholeheartedly!
      Most definitely! I already have placed an order for a Raccoon Doll Mika, and I have plans to order more from BJDivas in 2019!

3. What did you order?
      Ring Doll Alice full set
      * When did you order?
      September 4 2018
      Excellent+!!!!
      Very easy
      My doll is not ready for ship yet. But I was i formed about 6 months
      I don’t believe I will have any problems.
      Absolutely

4. * What did you order? dollshe classic amanda

* When did you order? 27 july, 2017

* How was the communication? wonderful

* How easy was it to pay? very easy

* How long did it take to ship? she shipped the same day i paid the shipping cost

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order? no

* Would you order from this company again? i'm planning on it very soon!

5. * What did you order?
      Erica fashion maxi in copper oriental, Amanda and Ausley heads fashion size in copper oriental, Erica, Ausley and an extra pair of hands in fresh.
      * When did you order?
      May 2017
      Excellent! BJDivas went above and beyond in all aspects. 10 ⭐️!
      Super easy BJDivas sent me an invoice every month.
      My order was placed immediately and i waited for Dollshe to ship.
      No everything was perfect! BJDivas went beyond my expectations in making sure my order was correct.
      My order was perfect.
      I am very impressed with BJDivas and absolutely without a doubt will order through BJDivas again.

6. * What did you order?

First order: Dollzone Gene, LUTS SDF Flora
      Second order: LUTS SDF65 Xylon

* When did you order?

First order: Started a layaway for both dolls in June and finished in August. The dolls were ordered straight away even before the layaway was done which was awesome.
      Second order: Pretty much the same with layaway, paid from September to October and the doll was ordered right away for me!

The communication was beyond perfect. BJDivas were extremely timely in their responses and were consistently polite and professional. I appreciated their conversational tone and how easy it was to talk to them! They are so good with questions and are definitely willing to go an extra mile to communicate with the company for any special orders! Their willingness to work with you is amazing. <3

It was extremely easy to pay, I went through Paypal. The layaway process with BJDivas cannot be compared, they are so flexible and send invoices right on time. I cannot stress how easy they made my first layaway experience.

First order: Both Dollzone and LUTS seemed to take around 6 months before my order came to BJDivas and it took about two weeks to get to me in Canada from them in the US. Both waiting times seemed very standard to me!
      Second order: Same! The waiting times were very consistent.

There were none!

n/a

I'm only going to order through BJDivas from now on, to be honest. <3

7. * What did you order?
      A pair of whoisuralice eyes.
      * When did you order?
      March2019
      Excellent!
      PayPal very easy.
      The eyes were in stock, so immediate shipping.
      No everything was perfect.
      N/A
      Absolutely! I plan to order all my dolls and items where possible from BJDivas.

8. * What did you order?
      DollChateau Diana Fullset
      * When did you order?
      April 2018
      Perfect! They have been fantastic!
      My first time ever doing Layaway, they made it easy to understand.
      Shipped on the 3rd, Arrived on the 8th. So less than a week :)
      Nope! Everything was in perfect condition, even the box.
      n/a
      For sure! I have some other layaways with them already. This was just so I could get a pre made doll while I waited for the longer ones :) I will try and do all my orders with them from here on out!

#28 SaraChimera, Apr 20, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    9. * What did you order?
      Ringdoll Ashford EVO fullset.

* When did you order?
      17 Sept 2018

The communication was great, with prompt replies and understanding of my frustrations over the ever-lengthening wait. They couldn't provide too much information, but that was because Ringdoll wasn't talking to them. The only real issue I had (and it's very very minor) is that I wish they had given me shipping options instead of just quoting me a price and sending him out via Retail Ground. I would have gladly paid more for Priority if I had had the choice (still would be cheaper than international EMS).

Very easy. I did a 6 month layaway and they sent me automated Paypal invoices every month. It was pretty much a thoughtless process.

Shipped 10 Jun 2019, arrived 17 Jun. Yes, it took me 10 months to receive the doll. That's more Ringdoll's fault than BJDivas, though.

No, everything was perfect.

I didn't have any problems per se, more like just a really frustrating wait time, but that was beyond their control and they were fantastic about keeping me updated on the situation (as much as they could, anyway).

Yes, I already ordered some DF-H heel feet through them. I'm excited to see them add more and more companies - if this continues they might become my go-to dealer. The only improvement I might suggest would be to offer shipping options, because in nearly every circumstance I would prefer Priority.

10. * What did you order?
      Black Box Sleepy White Anubis Fullset
      * When did you order?
      June 4th, 2018
      Amazing! This was before their website was updated to I order through FB messenger with a Rep, she was great!
      Very easy! I chose a 9 month Layaway and the invoices were sent the same time every month.
      Once my layaway was finished the Doll shipped to me within a week and arrived about 2 days later, (I live in the same state they ship out from so shipping is always fast.)
      No, everything was there and perfect
      No problems on their end, but when I was having financial problems about 7 months into the layaway, they were very kind and forgiving and were able to extend my layaway a bit to give me some leeway.
      I already have! I currently have 2 more layaways going with one about to end next month.

11. * What did you order?
      Ringdoll S

* When did you order?
      December 14, 2018

Great! I had a lot of questions but they always answered me kindly and quickly.

Automatic invoices with clear due dates are very convenient and easy to pay.

My doll shipped on October 12, 2019 and arrived on October 17, 2019. There was a slight shipping delay due to local holidays. The order took long because of how busy Ringdoll was.

No.

N/A

Yes, I already have a few ongoing layaway orders and another order that has already been paid in full (waiting for item completion + shipping).

12. * What did you order?
      Dream Valley Cecelia FULLSET + Extras

* When did you order?
      Layaway Started in March
      Paid off in July
      Doll Arrived October

Excellent! They were super responsive even when they were buried under a lot of mail. They would at least let me know they got my message and will reply back soon.

Very easy. They sent invoices out every month.

They shipped within the next couple business days once the order arrived to them and I paid/confirmed.

Not missing or broken but one item came incorrectly. Not their fault. They remedied the situation and will be replacing the incorrect part.

They spoke with the company they dealt for and everything is being resolved as I write this review.

Yep and already have. I have finished another layaway and am waiting. I have 2 layaways currently with them.

13. * What did you order?
      Luts Zuzu Delf Persi in white resin

* When did you order?
      May 31, 2019

Very fast and polite!

Very. Paid through PayPal

Longer than usual for a Zuzu Delf, but that was an issue with Luts not BJDivas. I got my doll November 21, 2019.

Nope!

I sent a few inquisitions about the abnormal amount of time it was taking for my doll to be produced, and they responded quickly and kept me assured about its status.

Absolutely!

14. * What did you order?
      Cool Chateau Charon full-set
      * When did you order?
      December 1, 2018
      Excellent. They answered all of my questions and usually got back to me within 24/48 hours
      Extremely, they let me work out a long layaway and sent monthly invoices to my PayPal.
      A year for DC and I received tracking info from BJDivas the day after I paid for shipping and insurance.
      No, as far as I know everything is there.
      No problems at all.
      Yes I probably will.

15. * What did you order?
      Resin eyes from tianba0308

* When did you order?
      May 30, 2018

Fine; I had asked some questions regarding a tianba preorder, as I wanted to order some of her eyes but missed the previous order period. They responded promptly to all those questions.

That being said, their newsletter system seems to not work. They told me that the newsletter was the best way to get updates from them, and info about new preorder periods so I signed up. They also let me know that they planned to send out an early, first-chance kind of newsletter email specifically for tianba's text order period, but I have yet to receive a single newsletter email from them (nothing has ever showed up in my other folders, nor spam folder). I found out about this particular tianba preorder by scrolling through my Instagram feed. I went over to place my order immediately, and succeeded, but the preorder was then full and closed in a matter of minutes after that. Maybe I got the very last slot? I don't know for sure, but because BJDivas made it seem like they were going to reach out to me in some way when I could place my order, but then I had literally no notice until the very last minute, I felt very frantic and anxious about placing my order, and by extension, my order as a whole.

Easy-peasy Paypal checkout.

A little while; tianba had taken on a lot of orders at the time; I received them in September (4 months)

No

No problems - I actually received a partial refund for overpaid shipping, which I wasn't anticipating.

I'm not in the market for anything from them at the moment, but if they happen to open a preorder for something I want in the future I might. If I were to happen to make it in time.

16. * What did you order?
      An in-stock Ringdoll Jade (Style B) :aheartbea
      * When did you order?
      October 21, 2019
      Wonderful! I received layaway invoices on time, and the one time I needed a 3 day extension, they were quick to reply and very helpful in allowing me to do so. :hug:
      With it being both my first doll order ever as well as using layaway, everything was smooth sailing.
      I paid her off on January 2, 2020. Due to a large backorder, it took awhile for them to ship her, but she shipped on January 10, 2020. She arrived promptly on January 13, 2020.
      None at all! Everything was perfect, even the shipping box lacked any dents or scuffs!
      It took a bit for them to ship her, but they explained the situation and shipped her very quickly after.
      100%! I already have another layaway with them, for a preorder this time. :3nodding:

17. * What did you order?
      Dollzone Snow Fulali fullest in custom grey skin
      * When did you order?
      May 30th, 2019
      Great
      Easy. Layaway through paypal
      Because of the pandemic, there were some unexpected delays. Still, they were able to get her to me before I moved, which was my main worry so not long at all.
      The wig was not sent by Dollzone but, because of me moving I opted to get the doll sent to me without it.
      Just listed above.
      Absolutely

18. * What did you order?
      Special layaway for a Volks Dollfie Dream Dynamite x NieR Automata 2B (from Madrake through BJDivas)
      * When did you order?
      March 2020
      Excellent+!!!! they explained the special layaway fees and how everything would go for my order, made sure I understood the item was listed as "Damaged"
      Very easy!
      Once I paid for the shipping it was shipped out the next day!
      Not at all!
      N/A
      Absolutely, and have previously, I will continue to work with them on layaways and more!

19. * What did you order?
      Luts Winter event limited Carrot Delf in lavender resin. :aheartbea
      * When did you order?
      December 10, 2019
      Less than stellar, due to BJDivas moving as well as pandemics.
      Easy. Paid 30% in December and the rest on January 2, 2020.
      She arrived to BJDivas in early April, and they created the shipping label on April 18. What happens after is a mystery.
      I never received her.
      She never arrived. Her tracking never updated, and when I inquired a month later, BJDivas was quick to respond and said they’d contact USPS. A week went by and I asked for another update. They told me that there still was no news, and that they would have to file a claim. A week went by and I messaged them with no response. I called USPS myself and they said I couldn’t make a claim for an item that they never received. I messaged BJDivas again, and still had no response, going on two weeks of no reply. I posted on the forum asking for advice, as I was out my 180 PayPal window and wasn’t getting help from them. BJDivas responded to me a day after my post on the forum here.

Ultimately, BJDivas did not seem confident in finding my doll, as they said the lost mail department were being rude and unhelpful to them. In their words, “we don’t want to sit on your money” as they may not ever find her, so they decided to refund me. While I’d rather have the doll and told her I was willing to wait another month, this seemed to be their preferred course of action.

I asked her my concerns; Luts is having their summer event and I wanted to order, but how could I be sure that this wouldn’t happen again? I was told that my package was with the other packages shipping out from Luts and they didn’t do anything different with my doll, and that they’ve never had an issue like this before. While I am wary, I do love BJDivas (contrary to some rude people on my help post). So, yes, I do think I would order with them again. I have a GoD order with them that I am still paying off anyway, so I do put my faith in BJDivas hands. :3nodding:

20. * What did you order?
      Special layaway from Mandarake
      * When did you order?
      June 23, 2020
      Communication was great! Very friendly and prompt.
      Super easy! I worked with them through PayPal.
      They shipped within 2 days of me finishing my layaway.
      Nothing was missing or broken. Everything arrived perfectly.
      No issues.
      100%! They are a lovely company and were so pleasant to work with. I'd recommend them to anyone and everyone!