1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BJDivas

Mar 24, 2017

1. * What did you order?
      DollZone Scarecrow Hal in WS with company faceup!

* When did you order?
      July 8th, 2019

* How was the communication?
      The communication was fairly nice! I remember asking them about their shipping prices beforehand and they let me know what the difference was between the three options!

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy! I got an invoice through PayPal and paid it seamlessly!

* How long did it take to ship?
      From BJDivas to me, it took roughly 5 days to get to me. USPS was delayed by a day but that's not a fault of BJDivas

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Nothing was missing or broken! Everything was protected with the Styrofoam padding and face mask for the doll's head

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      No problems!

* Would you order from this company again?
      Definitely! They usually don't have the same stock that direct from company has, but next time I see a good sculpt I want, it'll be from them!^^ :XD:

2. * What did you order?
      Ringdoll Alfanso, Souldoll Hyun-O, plus some special order dolls not on the BJDivas website

* When did you order?
      October, 2018; November, 2019; March, 2019

Excellent! Inquiries were always responded to in a polite, timely manner!

Extremely, I just paid via the automatic paypal invoices every month.

The companies varied from 6-12 months but that's pretty standard for Ringdoll and Souldoll. Once BJDivas had the dolls it usually took about a week to arrive to me.

Alfanso was shipped from Ringdoll with a broken tip on one of his wings, which BJDivas told me about immediately and offered to send it back for a replacement. I ended up keeping the broken wing since it wasn't a big deal.

BJDivas handled everything very smoothly. They were quick to tell me about the issue with the wing and helped me resolve it.

Absolutely! I have a couple ongoing orders with them and the customer service is still top notch! Always a joy to work with them! :3nodding:

3. * What did you order?
      Gem of Doll Alphonse Fullset :aheartbea
      * When did you order?

January 28, 2020
      Great!
      Easy peasy. I was invoiced the same day of each month via PayPal.
      They emailed me to let me know he had arrived in August, so I paid him off and they shipped him two days later. He got to me two days after that!
      There was a magnetic horn that has the wrong magnet in it, but this isn’t BJDivas fault. His box was also water damaged, but this was the company box, not the shipping box. The shipping box had no water damage, so this also was a company issue, not a BJDivas issue.
      There isn’t an issue with BJDivas and I know Gem of Doll has really awful customer service, so the horn issue isn’t worth raising to BJDivas.
      100%! I already have two more layaways with them. :chibi

4. * What did you order?
      So many things. I placed an order for artist eyes, I had commissioned them for several ebay US only purchases, a Volks doll from Volks USA, and Dollshe.

* When did you order?
      Ive placed several orders, as far back as 2018 and as recently as yesterday.

I was always happy with how fast the replies I got, I always got a reply within 24 hours, and at most 48 hours - given the volume they work with, I find that very reasonable and on par with the timing of replies I would get from shopping services (they also responded outside business hours which surprised me!) . The replies were always friendly and they would bring up things I didnt even think of. They always provided me with several shipping options, outlining the pros and cons of each to me.

Very easy, by paypal.

Not long since arrival. I would often ask them to hold on to my packages and ship them all together in one go (the ebay purchases/ US only sellers) which I always always appreciated because the volume of things I purchased would have definitely taken up so much space, but they never said anything and were very accommodating.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      BJD Diva's service is like no other. Even if a seller were to sell cheaper, I would always go to BJD Diva's first because they have always been really kind and friendly to me, always accepting my layaway terms even though not many would agree to the long layaway periods. This is something I would never take for granted, and they have my loyalty for it. I also have them to blame for the lack of space since Ive been able to get so many things I didnt think I would be able to afford lol.

I also appreciated them accommodating my requests. Some of the purchases, I needed to arrive pristine condition to me. I requested the items all be individually bubble wrapped to make sure they arrived perfectly to me, and they were always happy to oblige. This was done to several items, and they always did it faster than I expected.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Some of the items I received from the ebay seller's didnt quite match up, tiny minuscule details that others would ignore, but BJD Divas would always ask if I was okay with it or if I preferred to return it, which I appreciated since they were detail oriented. They also let me know that some sellers have added additional gifts, and they would include it in the package. Some gifts took too much space and weight, so they would ask me what I wanted to do before proceeding.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      Dollshe took my orders in early 2018, and even though I expected a long wait time, I was not expecting to wait this long, specially for products Ive paid full price on, and in skin colors that arent from the honey range. The prototype wasnt even finished in all these years, but he keeps making new projects, new sales and new sculpts. This experience has soured Dollshe to me and I would never buy or support his business again. Ive cancelled all 5 of my orders and BJD Divas was very kind to help me process my refund back.

Definitely. I also always recommend them to newbies or those who find it hard to get some things because of financial issues. BJD Divas offers a very flexible and generous layaway, great communication and is always so friendly and willing to help with anything if you ask for it. I would not have felt comfortable ordering directly from some companies, but BJD Divas has my complete trust and I like having that extra security if things dont go well, like they did with Dollshe. I feel like if you are not too confident in the seller, or you dont like their layaway plan/ store policies, its always good to go through BJD Divas since they have proven to be reliable and able to help out. I would not have purchased Dollshe if it were not for BJD Diva's, and I dont believe I would be able to get my refund without the help of BJD Divas either.

5. * What did you order?
      Premium Realistic Resin Eyes (by Niangaoeyes): Pre-Order
      Size (Eye Size/Iris Size):
      14mm/5mm
      Style:
      Amazon
      1 $75.00

Premium Realistic Resin Eyes (by Niangaoeyes): Pre-Order
      Size (Eye Size/Iris Size):
      16mm/8mm
      Style:
      Amazon
      1 $75.00

* When did you order?
      April 6, 2020

Not very good, communication only happened if the buyer initiated it. If you're looking for updates on orders, those were rare on the Facebook page and was buried under BJD promotions. The website was just updates on more promotions.

Very easy, done through Paypal.

It shipped to me October 9, 2020, so about 7 months.

No. About the Eyes: The whites of the eyes were not as white as I'm used to seeing in resin eyes but I saw this as my personal preference and chose not to address it with the company. Overall the eyes are beautiful.

For the Company: The lack of proper updates on their end cause me to email them to get updates. They are not good at managing their business and have become overwhelmed by their work yet continue to take on orders and push new business ventures. It would be best for them to rework their priorities and handle what orders they already have before taking on more jobs. They continue to put more on themselves despite this troubling time. I hope they will understand that and make a change for the better.

No.

6. * What did you order?
      I've ordered at least 7 different dolls through divas using layaway (DC Pluto, Alberta, Barbara, Sleepy, Dora, Ela. DZ Scarecrow Hal)

* When did you order?
      The first order I placed through them was in Nov 2018 and the latest was Sept 2020

The communication from Divas has always been incredible. They always reply fast and friendly even with their lack of staff during this year.

Super easy. They send scheduled invoices via paypal

Once Diva's got the order, under a week. I am still waiting on dolls from a 2019 order but thats on DC not Divas.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Absolutely. I'm not going to lie, even if I found slightly cheaper prices I'd be more likely to go with Divas still. I almost always need long layaways and there aren't any other dealers with the flexibility that they offer for payments. Even if I'm late on a payment so long as I let them know they're always incredibly understanding.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes! The only time I was ever unsatisfied with something was due to the colored bubblewrap that DC uses leaving a slight stain on one of my dolls, but again thats not on Divas

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I'm a bit frustrated that my 2019 DC order still isn't finished, but I've tried not to badger Divas about it. When I contacted them about the pink stain on my doll from the bubblewrap the immediately apologized and told me they would contact DC about this and request they not use that specific wrap.

Absolutely. I adore Divas service and they're my go to when it comes to ordering new dolls. I'm actually planning on putting in a layaway for the DZ Zero next month lol

7. Realized I'd not done this for BJDivas yet.
      * What did you order?
      DC Hathaway & Medeas, CB BeiBei, Dollshe Grant, David, Aramis, 5th Motif hands sets, several types of specialty eyes
      * When did you order?
      over the course of the past year September 2019- October 2020
      they respond and try to help, or answered my questions.
      easy to pay with PayPal, very easy layaway too
      DC about 8mos, CB about 3 mos, eyes 7-8 mos, hands 1-3mos, Dollshe waiting on maker and to finish a LW
      one of my DC has a chipped ankle in shipment. BJDivas has been great, DC will replace, US mail is a bit crazy :lol:
      has been friendly and helpful about the situation
      Yes, already have

8. * What did you order?
      4 Pairs of Niangaoeyes Eyes

* When did you order?
      April 09, 2020

Lacking, more to be desired. - Found out through a friend and in the final shipping payment that the eyes were delayed multiple times overall. Even if an automated email comes out saying that an order that was made had experienced known delays. at least then i could leave it at that as i had a reason not to contact them about it.

Overall easy though i did originally want layaway since it was a huge chunk of money, though i sent a message about it but i was worried the eyes would sell out since there was a limited quantity and running out fast. i ended up doing one payment minus shipping with their site.

Though i will give them credit that the shipping went from 50 dollars or so combined on the site to only 13 in the end when i paid that final shipping payment since i chose pay when its at their business.

These eyes were made to order, but from time of order made to received in my hands, just over 7 months.
      (shipping time was Nov 7 to nov 13)

No Issues

There were delays with the eyes i was told by another order participant so i refrained from contacting them until the other persons order shipped and was received by them. Since my friend has gotten their eyes, i was wondering where my order was since i still needed to pay shipping and had not heard from them, also at this point with the amount spent, i was worried they were sitting around or lost/damaged again. I contacted them first by email and waited a week then messaged them on fb (yes i know, i slapped my own hand for contacting them, dont worry) and they responded 8 calendar days later saying they only received my order the week before.

They did then start to handle the final process but used an address that was no where on my order at all, so luckily i was able to change it and made the final payment. The shipping number was created on nov 3rd, but nothing happened until it was picked up or dropped off on the 7th of nov)

I did not bring up what happened in the summer that i was told about the missing eyes since i didnt find out first hand, nor did i ask about anything else, but i certainly did not expect 7 months or so to pass until i got the eyes. I figured if i brought any of this up with them, it would be a waste of time since when i did finally get an answer, i was able to pay and get them at least shipped. Plus i know with Covid19, things were going to be delayed.

honestly, overall probably not. I will not say no since i dont know what the future will bring.

9. * What did you order?
      Several dolls(from Dollshe, Ringdoll), Tianba and various specialty artisan eyes.
      * When did you order?
      Between 2018 to current day.
      BJDivas always got back to me within a couple days to at the most week. I had no issues and I enjoyed having someone else reach out to Dollshe for me.
      Very easy. And they'll literally do any layaway plan.
      As soon as it arrives to them, very quickly. Both Ringdoll and Dollshe were slow to ship in general, but anytime I reached out, BJDivas gave me an update.
      BJDivas prechecked my order and reached out about a broken Ringdoll accessory. They checked in with me about whether I wanted my order mailed out immediately or to wait for the replacement. I appreciate them keeping me informed.
      Absolutely. They got a replacement from Ringdoll for me.
      Yes, I would.

10. * What did you order?
      DollZone Arwen

* When did you order?
      February, 2020

The communication was pretty good though Covid hectic-news did slow things down a bit
      Very easy, I chose a long layaway and was invoiced every month through PayPal

Shipping label was created on the 5th of January, I received her on the 15th

No

No issues at all.

Definitely will be ordering from them again in the future.

11. What did you order?
      Impldoll Bernice (as Winter Event extra head) on MGB female body, pink skin

When did you order?
      Mid October, 2019

How was the communication?
      Communication was done through FB messenger, and their responses were relatively quick and friendly. Mind, this was right before the Covid situation. However, even throughout the pandemic, I received timely responses any time I inquired about an order update, usually between 1-3 days.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very. After the order info was complete, the invoice was sent directly to my PP account relatively quickly. I honored my end once the invoice was received, easy as that. (My order was done through layaway, so rinse and repeat for each installment up through November, 2019)

How long did it take to ship?
      Due to the pandemic situation, Impldoll ran behind with orders due to both their New Year’s holiday and Covid lockdown throughout February-March of 2020. My order was shipped to Divas in early April. It took a few months to finally receive the bulk order and get mine ready for shipment. I eventually received my Impl girl in August of 2020.

Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No, on the contrary—I received a surprise MSD head as a gift with my order. Although the MGB body was shipped in two separate boxes (the order came together; the boxes were shipped together as part of one order), it was easy to assemble, and everything was in perfect order upon opening.

If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      I had no issues with or during my order, but I’m certain Divas would have gone out of their way if there had been.

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, absolutely. I have since, and certainly will do so again in the future.

Something I would like to note that I really feel needs addressing: Covid has been a very taxing experience for everybody, but it has been especially tough on BJDivas. In March when shutdowns were put into effect in our state (I’m in the same state as them), most of the members from their team were out sick—leaving one lone wolf (so to speak) dealing with the bulk of the business (orders, inventory, etc.) At this time they were also in the process of relocating to another building, which became extremely taxing as they had to do it all themselves due to state Covid regulations at the time (this was in March to April, 2020). Pretty much over the next several months they were always down to one team member handling the bulk of the work, with outside help only providing updates for their shop on social media.

I felt this should be mentioned as some previous feedback painted Divas as being unprofessional, slow, and extremely delayed with responses. It’s hard to keep up with overwhelming orders and business in general during a pandemic, but it was especially difficult with the other stressful situations occurring to them on top of that.

If you are considering ordering from BJDivas while this pandemic is still in effect, I’d like people to take that all into consideration when doing so.

12. * What did you order?
      Withdoll Adrianna Fullset and Blank Ruby :aheartbea
      * When did you order?

August 18, 2020
      Great!
      Easy. I needed an extension/break from payments in October and September, but they were accommodating and allowed me to skip those. I paid in full in December. I was invoiced the same day of each month via PayPal.
      About six months, but they told me that there was a delay with Withdoll orders due to covid. I figured it would take long, so it wasn't an issue.
      Nope! The shorts from her fullset have bad gapping and almost don't fit her--the snap is strained on her body. However, this isn't BJDivas fault at all and I'm not going to trouble them with it.
      There isn’t an issue with BJDivas.
      Sure. I think I will be putting a layaway down for Souldoll. :chibi

13. * What did you order?
      Doll Chateau Julieanne from In-Stock supply

* When did you order?
      Feb 16, 2021

Very good and friendly - See below with order problems

Paypal PIF, easy.

Feb 23, 2021 (5 business days)

CoA was blank

CoA was blank, I found this extremely confusing and reached out with a pic to BJDivas. BJDivas advised within the day that this is normal for Doll Chateau. I was also looking up some info on this while waiting on the response, and Doll Chateau does indeed appear to be consistently inconsistent with their CoAs. I'll be printing the order info and putting it in with my Julieanne's CoA.
      No complaints on how BJDivas handled it.

Yes, I have an open preorder with them currently I am waiting on as well.

14. * What did you order?
      ImplDoll "Moon" head on the cervitaur body, with the male chest, in WS; ImplDoll Ives head on the Harley body, in dark tan
      * When did you order?
      August 29, 2019
      Fantastic! The order was fully coordinated via email due to special requests and the base items not being available yet on their site, and BJDivas was very responsive and easy to work with through the whole process.
      Very easy; layaway was offered as an option up front. I chose to pay in full and received the invoice shortly after that.
      Several months longer than expected, but that was no fault of the dealer; the company delayed the order a couple of times, then became further delayed by pandemic-related issues.
      The Moon's hands were both broken, however, BJDivas has worked with me to get replacements ordered.
      The only problems were the extended fulfilment time and the broken hands; BJDivas was very helpful with updates on the shipment status for me, as well as helping to get the replacement hands.
      Already have!

15. * What did you order?
      A blank Doll Chateau Fergus in grey skin.
      * When did you order?
      March 29, 2020
      Great!
      Very easy! I did a layaway through Paypal.
      The full wait time was nearly a year, but from BJDivas to me the shipping was only a few days.
      Nope!
      No problems.
      I already have and probably will again!

16. * What did you order?
      Ringdoll Akaoni, in-stock Christmas event
      * When did you order?
      December 26, 2020
      Great! :D
      Easy peasy. I was invoiced the same day of each month via PayPal.
      She arrived to me on April 8, 2021.
      Unfortunately, yes. I ordered extra glass art eyes and a random outfit that they offered for ordering during this event and I got neither.
      I messaged BJDivas the same day and they got back to me in less than two days to say they asked Ringdoll to ship my missing items out. We both are unsure when those will arrive, but this isn’t on BJDivas, it’s on RD. They were fast at trying to resolve the issue!
      Haha, I’m always ordering stuff through them. I have like 4 layaways through them now :chibi I feel like I always have sore luck with my orders, but BJDivas is always courteous and quick to help me when they can! They’re aLways a joy to chat with :kitty2

17. * What did you order?
      Dream Valley Qing (Tan Skin)

* When did you order?
      March 5, 2020

Very good and friendly - See below with order problems
      Only tiny gripe was that when I checked in (assuming it was one of their helpers) was a little too promising? It's not the worst thing, but it gave me a bit of confusion and frustration to hear a few times that my order was in the incoming shipment in October of 2020.

Paypal PIF, easy.

Arrived at BJDivas May 8th 2021, reached me May 21st, 2021.

I'll go into the tan issue on my Dream Valley review, both my issues have to do with their tan.

In short Dream Valley changed their tan a few months after I ordered due to being "not beautiful enough", I had BJDivas reach out to ask them if they might be able to change my order (to the newer tan or any other option) and Dream Valley declined. BJDivas handled it well, however I'm disappointed with Dream Valley on this.

Second she arrived with the wrong hands. I had checked with BJDivas and they had put in an order specifying that she should have the relaxed/open hands, but Dream Valley sent her with the weapon-holding hands, despite my not ordering the weapons. Dream Valley also cannot send correct hands (due to no longer making that tan), but BJDivas did send me the value of the hands to make up for not getting the correct hands.

BJDivas reached out to Dream Valley for me to check in about changing the tan.
      BJDivas also repaid me the value of the hands for not getting the correct hands.

I have no complaints on this with BJDivas.

Yes, though I'm more likely to go with an in-stock doll due to my own impatience.

18. ***NEGATIVE***
      edit 9/9/21: due to certain developments regarding the second order i originally listed in this review i have (with mod approval) removed it with the intent of creating a second very much needed review.
      tl;dr no not EVER order from BJDivas. they are patently unprofessional and insidiously hostile.

* What did you order?

I.O.S Thera in black resin

* When did you order?
      december 2019

consistently slow, two week minimum between emails

did a layaway and received consistent invoices without issue

took over a year. 14 months to be exact. finally received my doll in february 2021. i placed a long layaway with the intention of paying it off when the doll arrived. giving leniency due to pandemic but there were other issues with this order that worsened the wait.

9 months into my wait i received an email confirming the resin/body type is what i wanted. 13 month mark i received another email saying my doll had been cast on the wrong body. apparently there was a communication error, and ios doesn't cast the body i wanted in black resin. i feel bjdivas and ios are equally at fault for this mistake. after a 13 month wait i was sick of waiting and accepted the doll as-is.... and i wasn't happy with it. it wasn't what i ordered, and it took a total 14 months to get it that way.
      small edit: reviewed my emails with bjdivas during this order. they had "mistakenly" told me my doll had shipped at around the 6 month mark and the wait was due to shipping delays, when in fact IOS hadn't even looked at my order until 9 months in.

tl;dr received vague, inconsistent, slow updates about my order's status. at the time i was told the doll was on the wrong body, i did not know if it was in IOS's or bjdiva's possession, or somewhere stuck in transit. i felt obligated to accept the doll despite the wrong body, only to have to wait an extra 5 months to actually receive it.

see above.
      poorly

no.
      the only use i see is if you are placing an extremely expensive and/or massive order and require an extremely long layaway, and are therefore shielded from the absurd wait times.
      bjdivas claims they "place your order as its received" instead of doing "bulk" orders like other american dealers like DDE do, but i don't know what the point of flexing that is when their wait times are still easily 3x the length.

#58 Zest, Jun 21, 2021
      Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
    19. Doing this for two separate orders:

* What did you order?
      1. Doll Chateau Julianne
      2. Shoushou Doll Niko

* When did you order?
      1. 11/29/2019
      2. 8/6/2020

Good in both cases; there were delays due to staffing issues from Covid, but I didn't have any issues with questions going unanswered. For case 2, the Shoushou Doll Niko, they were also able to honor a special request to switch the horn accessories that came with the version I ordered, which was awesome!

1. Slightly confusing; it was the first time I was doing a layaway order with them, but I did get it figured out and they were helpful in making sure I got it set up. After the initial setup, there were no other issues; invoices came monthly until the doll was paid off, which were easily paid via Paypal.
      2. Very easy! Since I'd already done the first layaway, I had no trouble setting this one up; the invoices came as scheduled, and as she arrived before the end of the layaway I was also given the option to pay off early, which was easy as well.

1. Roughly one year, but it's Doll Chateau, I expected a long wait; doll was shipped 11/15/20
      2. Roughly ten months; doll was shipped 6/14/21

Nothing broken or missing in either order

No problems!

I have and I will.

20. -

#60 s1257, Jul 19, 2021
      Last edited: Jul 23, 2021