1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BJDivas

Mar 24, 2017

1. Hello, we apologize for the delayed response, however you sent your inquiry less than 3 business days ago, as of when I am posting this response. Looking at the time stamps of all of our correspondences, they've all fallen within this time range, I apologize if it is "very slow to nonexistent" by your definition.

As we advised you before, we were hit by a major disaster earlier this year, from which we are still recovering. We've been providing very detailed information about our situation on our social media. Your e-mail stated that the delays caused by situations outside of our control were not acceptable, however that is by definition something we can't do anything about. It's not uncommon to wait over a year for a doll, though we wish that you and other collectors even in the time of a major world crises like the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic would be spared that circumstance.

2. * What did you order?
      Shoushou doll Niko

* When did you order?
      Over 8 months ago. Per our layaway agreement.
      Once doll arrived it was shipped out quickly and arrived in days.

* How was the communication?
      Excellent!!!
      In some instances there were delays in communication but I was able to keep up with what was going on on facebook. Understandable with what they were dealing with regarding a flooding issue, moving due to that.

* How easy was it to pay?
      I had an extended layaway and BJDiva's were awesome to work with and invoiced me via Paypal each month and if I had any issues were understandable and kind. Payed off layaway on time and with no issues.

* How long did it take to ship?
      From company to them I am not sure though I know there were some delays due to covid but did not notice due to my own issues on home front. I was not worried about time frame as I knew once it got to them they would ship it to me and any delays right now are carrier related and covid related so that is not on them.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No and I am ecstatic with my doll.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      No problems at all.

* Would you order from this company again?
      I would and I am. I have another layaway ongoing as we speak.

3. * What did you order?
      Dream Valley Order with a human body in chocolate resin.
      * When did you order?
      August 27th, 2020
      Great! They responded quickly to all of my inquiries.
      Very easy! I did a five month layaway for my order.
      Nearly 11 months! Which is understandably not BJDivas' or Dream Valley's fault, considering the transport company fiasco.
      My Order came with a broken finger, but that was the fault of the USPS, as BJDivas checked for damages before sending him to me. I was able to fix it using epoxy sculpt, as the broken piece was still in the box.
      After contacting BJDivas, they learned from Dream Valley that they couldn't make a replacement hand, as the resin was event limited. They gave me an invoice for the value of the hand, so that I could submit a claim to the USPS because I had the package insured. I'm waiting on the claim to go through, currently.
      Yes, if I find myself in need of another long or longer layaway, they will be my first choice.

4. **POSITIVE FEEDBACK**

* What did you order?
      Dream Valley Lloyd fullset + blushing, with painted Julia wolf as event gift.

* When did you order?
      November 17, 2019

Great! I went in fully aware that Dream Valley averages about a year to a year and six months. As I'd ordered a 70cm fullset doll + event pet, I imagined 1.5 years would be roughly on target. I asked about doing a layaway for a year, in which I paid a monthly minimum via PayPal (this enabled me to pay more at times; I finished paying for the doll before a year had gone by). I sent an email when I'd completed my layaway (and received confirmation from their side). From there, I was content to wait, and shortly thereafter I received word about Julia and then Lloyd.

Very easy, BJDivas were happy to set up the PayPal invoice where I could pay a monthly minimum toward the doll's layaway.

COVID-19 ended up extending matters on Dream Valley's side, plus some issues with the shipper service Dream Valley had been using to export dolls to other countries. I believe Dream Valley needed to end their contract with that shipping service and find a new one. BJDivas kept everyone apprised via social media (specifically their Facebook group) while this was occurring. Julia shipped out before Lloyd, and once BJDivas had Julia in hand they reached out to me to arrange USPS shipping to me. A few weeks later, Lloyd arrived and they reached out to me for his shipping specifics as well. Lloyd arrived to them sometime around June 22nd and BJDivas shipped him on June 24th after I'd confirmed insurance.

Everything was perfect!!

I had no issues with this order. <3

Absolutely! I currently have two in-progress orders for Dollshe, and I know BJDivas are doing their best in regard to that whole situation. If any other dolls cross the horizon of my interest, BJDivas are my go-to for long flexible layaways and fantastic customer service.

5. POSITIVE

i have ordered multiple orders from BJDivas from multiple companies.

to be blunt, i am a new person to ordering BJDs and in many cases actively needed my hand held a bit, or common (to other folks) terms explained. I VERY literally had to have multiple email contacts on my first order just to get my order and layaway straightened out! (and thats all on me)

BJDivas was the kindest, nicest, most clear, customer service help i had from any dealer.

In addition, when i had an issue (totally my fault!) with an order that i had placed with another dealer (before i found BJDivas) they took the time to help me figure out what was wrong and how to fix it!

Their layaway terms are fantastic, and they communicate any delays and issues clearly on both their webpage and their facebook page.

10/10
      my only wish for improvement is that their webpage is a bit dated and less than easy to navigate for me (remember- not the most clueful customer here) , but they have agreed and have already been working on updating it.

6. * What did you order?
      Shoushou Niko

* When did you order?
      August 2020

Very good

Very. I used layaway and everything was done with paypal.

The order took about 9-10 months to come in from Shoushou. After BJDivas told me she was in, it took about a week for the final address check/invoice, then about another week for tracking.

Nope- it was all perfect.

There were no problems with my order specifically. I did appreciate that they updated on their facebook page as things with Shoushou progressed.

I would and I have

7. * What did you order?
      I’ve had several orders from BJDivas, and have a few more currently in layaway.
      2018: DF-H Long Xiu, Miracle Doll Melanie
      2020: DV Calle, DC 1/6 body, some hands, a DC Y-02 body, DF-H pumpkin heads, and alpaca
      2021: TinyFox, Dollzone, and Dream Valley, I don’t even know, heavens. I ordered a lot.
      * When did you order?
      I started ordering 2018 and haven’t stopped.
      Very good! They always reply very quickly and are nice. When I have questions on orders, they try to give me as much info on what a hold-up is from a company, like when Miracle Doll couldn’t get my order out quickly because they were having transportation company problems. When DC told one person on this forum they couldn’t make the Y-02 body anymore, I asked Divas about it and they asked DC, confirming the bad news and immediately edited my invoice. Even when I pester them they are only professional, like when I kept asking about Miracle Doll. I also like that they have someone who speaks Chinese on staff.
      Super easy, they send an invoice through Paypal. If I need to pay a little later or pay some extra early, they understand and make a new invoice or extend a current one.
      Once they get the dolls in and have them checked, the shipping is within a few days. Some companies take longer than advertised to ship, like DF-H or DC, and that’s not Divas’ fault. They do tell you when they see items from your order though, and offer to ship things separately if they arrive before others. They’ll also hold items and wait until the rest of the order shows up or you ask to ship. That was nice because I recently got my Calle before my DC body, because DC takes forever and I’m glad I didn’t have to wait for them in order to get my doll and alpaca. I also asked them to hold my DF-H boy because he arrived right after my hysterectomy, and I wouldn’t have been able to lift the box.
      Nope
      There was that issue withDC and the Y-02 body I mentioned before, and that was handled very quickly after they confirmed the body couldn’t be made.
      I am always ordering from them, forever.

8. * What/When did you order?
      I've made a few orders over the last few years, so this is a conglomerate review of all orders thus far.

Dollzone Frimaire - February 2019 (Arrived)
      Ringdoll Great Mentor Hui - April 2019 (Arrived)
      Withdoll Ian - July 2020 (Arrived)
      Story of Seventh Day Horus - January 2021 (Waiting)
      Ringdoll Apprentice Hui - January 2021 (Waiting)
      Aaru Blindboxes - May 2021(Waiting)

I did attempt to make another order in there, but the company canceled it, so certainly not BJDivas's fault!

Very good. They are a small team and do get busy, so turn around in communication can be a few days sometimes, but I've found communication to generally be smooth and fairly easy, even when they had to tell me a company wasn't going to fulfill my order about a month after I made it! Or when Dollzone decided they weren't going to do the body blushing on my Frimaire

Pretty easy. There are a few options to pay, but I usually use PayPal. They are also really flexible with layaway. I've used layaway on all orders except the blindboxes. Its automated through PayPal, so super easy to do payments

Of the three orders that have arrived, I've had them in hand about a week after they arrived to BJDivas.
      I also live in the same city as them, so I may be a bit spoiled in that regard. And no, I will not tell you where that is.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      There was a glitch with a layaway once (it continued past when it wasn't supposed to). I emailed them and they got it fixed. I did get a refund for the DZ blushing not being done too.

Definitely. I already have plans to order two more Ringdolls through them eventually, and will likely go to them first for many other future orders

9. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

*What did you order?*
      1) Warlock Apprentice Hul (Ring doll) and Sleeping Anubis blank (Black Box)
      2) Anubis (Dollzone)
      3) Calle and Bustet (Dream Valley)
      4) Preorder: Aaru Kindergaten Series

* When did you order?*
      1) June 23, 2018
      2) March 23, 2019
      3) April 30, 2020
      4) March 1, 2021

* How was the communication?*
      I have always found their communication to be excellent. They will contact you when your doll has come in and let you know how much shipping will be. Their turnaround time to answer questions is also good, and have different ways to reach them. I have always enjoyed talking with the staff and found them friendly.

* How easy was it to pay?*

Incredibly easy, barely an inconvenience. ;) They send you an invoice on PayPal, and if it's on layaway they send it and give you a period to pay it. It's straightforward and easy to do.

* How long did it take to ship?*

For my first two orders, I did about a year layaway, and they were in by the time I paid them off, so the shipping was only a few days. My Dream Valley order is not yet in and my preorder is in processing. :) I do not expect any complications once BJDivas receives them.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order*
      The dolls I have received so far have been in great condition.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?*

Thankfully I have not had to address any problems with my orders. Based on the communication I have had when I've reached out with questions, I know the response would be polite and timely.

* Would you order from this company again?*
      Yes! I think at this point it's more a matter of when than would I, given my history. XD Their layaway options are fantastic and they are very easy to work with. They're one of my favorite companies!

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: As a member of the BJDiva page, I have watched them handle the last year like a champ through extraordinarily difficult circumstances. The pandemic shut the world down and even now the world is still reeling from the effects. If you follow the news, there is a massive problem with shipping right now that is a repercussion of COVID. Not only have the BJDivas had to manage that, but they have also often only been down to one person managing the inquiries and orders (our amazing Lone Wolves! <3). Add to this having to move several times due to storage problems beyond their control, and it's a lot for a small business that is trying to do what they love while supporting fellow BJD lovers. The staff has had enormous demands put on them and have done their best to persevere. Yes, they are a business, but the staff is only human. Given everything relayed in their updates, the fact that they remain is amazing and I am happy to show my support for them.

10. * What did you order?
      Luts MDF Diez, some clothes and accessories

* When did you order?
      January, 2020

Excellent! Always friendly and sent in a timely manner, even when the whole world was turning upside down.

Very easy. I initially had to do a layaway, and they sent me invoices with each payment. When my tax return came in and I wanted to pay the remainder, and they just sent me a new invoice for the remaining balance. Easy as pie!

On June 5, I did nudge for an update, because I had seen other people receiving dolls from Luts that ordered after me... but I received a reply right away. Most of my order was there, but they were waiting on one shirt that would come with the next shipment from Luts. As soon as I inquired, BJDivas asked if I wanted my order sent as is and the missing shirt sent later. And as soon as I responded in the affirmative, my package was in the mail the next day.

Yes (one missing shirt), but it was not the fault of BJDivas.

After a while (Dec 4, 2020) I sent another message asking if the shirt had ever arrived. It hadn't, but Luts had apparently had their own issues the past year (as did everyone). They offered to poke Luts about it, I said yes, they said they'd let me know. Then I forgot all about it until! a few days ago! I got an unexpected email to say the shirt had finally come in! but since I was about to move, I asked if it was possible to hold onto it, and BJDivas said to let me know when I was ready for it to be mailed.

Absolutely!

11. * When and what did you order?
      June 6th 2018 - Black Box Anubis and Sarcophagus
      August 22nd 2019 - Luts Lurus
      January 18th 2020 - Black Box Foo Dou
      April 4th 2021 - Aaru Kindergarten Series

Fast response times, always great to work with especially with layaways.

Very easy. They always send out invoices when you're doing layaways.

They've always shipped as soon as my layaways were done. With non-layaways they've shipped as soon as things have come in stock

Nope.

Didn't have problems with my orders.

Definitely!

12. * What did you order?
      Two Ring Dolls (2018)
      Dream Valley Adele (also 2018)
      Dream Valley Grayson (2019)
      Dream Valley Bethel (also 2019)
      Dream Valley Foxy (again 2019)
      Dream Valley Coco (2021)

* When did you order?

See Above

Very good! Even with Covid and being short staffed, but they were doing the best they can. They were awesome with discussing the best shipping options and insurance options.

Very easy. Paypal.

Shipping times varied per company. Ringdoll and Dream Valley both have pretty long wait times. I just received Coco a couple days ago (in stock)

All but Bethel came in with no damages. Bethel had a small part of his ear chipped off due to odd packaging. I was able to fix it and didn't ask for a replacement.

There weren't any issues and that's the best.

Definitely!

13. * What did you order? Dream Valley Z7 full set, NS, plus optional grip hands and two weapons
      * When did you order? November 15, 2020
      * How was the communication? Great! Lots of 11 pm (Eastern time) emails. They're very focused on responding to every email within three US business days (does not include weekends or holidays, obvs.). I think I got one email on the third business day, and they apologized for the delay.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very simple. I requested layaway with partial payments option so that I could make as many payments as I wanted.
      * How long did it take to ship? 3 business days
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nope!
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? No problems for me. At the last minute, I realized that I forgot to order heel feet, so they added those on. They were great about making sure to find out if I wanted blushing or those weird freaking salad-bowl half-shoe heel lifts. I was not interested (obviously).
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely! In fact, I already have! Several times, actually.

14. POSITIVE *delayed review cuz I forgot to post one*

* What did you order?

Dollshe Ausley Love, Dollshe Erica Snow (during an event a while back which included 2 event dolls)
      * When did you order?
      NOV 16, 2017 ( I forgot to drop review when they arrived and it has been a while since they came home)
      Fantastic! They remained on top of all of the standard "Dollshe issues" and kept us as informed as they could despite Mr Dollshe's notorious customer service. Concerns were met with quick action and pleasant communication.
      Extremely! I set up a long layaway and the recurring invoices worked perfectly!
      As soon as I had finished paying and the dolls arrived it was within the week they were on the move to me. Very quick once the dolls were in their office. They arrived October 1st, 2019!
      None at all! Everything looked great!
      Per usual the only issues were with Mr Dollshe himself. I had no issues with BJDivas and they went to bat for me when it appeared my event dolls were not packaged with the larger dolls, they sorted everything out for me and handled Dollshe which was such a relief.
      Absolutely, I just began another layaway with them for a Souldoll Quincy fullset and am so excited to be an active customer again.

15. Negative Feedback

* What did you order?

Two dollzone heads, I had decided to not name them in case they try to trace my order by

* When did you order?
      I believe it was in 2019

Started out ok. Had to email extra times on my end.

Payment was awkward. I had a layaway plan but it was not set up using a PayPal invoice where I could make partial payments. Each layaway payment was a separate equal request of the amount I agreed to pay for the layaway.

I was overcharged on my last payment. It was about $18. Something someone might not catch. I confronted them after double checking the math. It was an issue they were aware of with their layaway system but did not make me aware prior or after it happening.

I asked for a refund but they said they would keep the extra funds until the items came in and put it towards shipping. I refused this resolution as they didn’t make me feel confident they would keep track/remember this information. If they told me ahead of time, as apart of the layaway information, I would have been more comfortable but how it played out it took several days and a few more emails to get a refund on a small amount on money… It just did not feel professional to keep my money like a bank without building that dynamic prior.

No issue with ship time for me

No missing items

My problem was small but I did not like how it was handled.

No, I want to avoid refund issues. I have seen now that they publicly name and shame people for sharing reviews that are not positive. I also do not want to do business with a dealer who does this, and frankly I am scared to do business with them. I don’t want to be scared in a hobby that I use to relax and simply collect

#75 tangy_melon, Sep 11, 2021
      Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
    16. Our recent Facebook post regarding a problematic customer was to present our side of the story after the customer in question was presenting exaggerated, misrepresented and/or outright false versions of the situation in as many public forums as possible. As the customer in question did not seem inclined to stop, we felt it necessary to make that post. As that customer then began messaging commenters and harassing them in private, we adopted a zero tolerance policy and began deleting and banning commenters who were perpetuating the drama. Your comment on our Facebook post was deleted and you were banned from the platforms we use for this reason. We do not use customers' real names unless they have already named themselves publicly, which the individual in question did.

#76 BJDivas, Sep 15, 2021
      Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    17. My review is not deleted? I’m not sure which post you are talking about and I do not want to be involved. My username on DOA, I do not use it for other social media and your reply makes me extremely uncomfortable. I have not shown my real name, or give you any authorization to connect my name or username with other accounts publicly. I regret purchasing with you and sharing my information to do so.

18. POSITIVE

* What did you order?
      LoongSoul MinYan with company faceup and blushing.

* When did you order?
      May 30th, 2019 - I negotiated a long layaway with BJDivas.

Fantastic! I was able to inquire about a long layaway (as the job I had at the time did not pay very much, but it was consistent so I could make low monthly payments toward MinYan's balance). BJDivas were exceptionally accomodating in regard to this and I paid off MinYan about one month before he arrived at their door.

Extremely easy - the invoices arrived on the date we'd agreed upon and the whole process was very smooth.

BJDivas shipped MinYan out to me very quickly! I believe it was the next business day after I'd paid for the shipping.

None at all! Everything looked great!

There were no problems with this order, I found BJDivas exceptionally wonderful to work with and have continued using their service.

Absolutely! I have an in-progress order with them right now, and also recently ordered a single-purchase box of adorable Egyptian figures (which was also shipped quickly and received in excellent condition).

I'd personally like to state that I feel another customer has treated this dealer incredibly unfairly, has gone around many locations on the internet to exaggerate falsehoods against this dealer, and I do hope the moderators of Den of Angels reach out to the dealer to fully assess what has happened here. It is entirely possible for one very determined negative person to drag down a small business that has nothing but the best interests of their customers in mind, and I would hate to see this happen to BJDivas. This company and its wonderful people were there for me at a time when I could not afford a doll I deeply wished to bring home, but simply could not afford through shorter layaway terms. My engagement in this hobby (and receiving my wonderful MinYan) was reliant, in full, on this one specific dealer. I don't want to see that go away due to a very loud, vocal, and abusive customer.

19. What did you order?
      2 sets of TianBa eyes via order credit, and a Souldoll Henry head. Both items were ordered separately.

When did you order?

September 2020; I don't remember when I ordered the Henry head.

How was the communication?
      Slow. I had to prod them for updates for the eyes, and they didn't update me on the status of the Henry head at all.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very, I had a standing order credit for the eyes and paid in full for the head.

How long did it take to ship?
      Too long. I asked about then Henry head at about the six month mark and they'd already received it, but never reached out or updated my order status on the website. They said they were waiting for the Tianba eyes to come in before shipping the head to me; I didn't ask to have my orders combined, and requested to have the head shipped to me anyway. It took some time for the tracking to update from "label created" to "package received", but I don't remember how long. I had to ask for another update on that, and it started moving the next day.

It was a while longer before they received the eyes from TianBa eyes, a few months iirc (and they were going to hold onto the Henry head the whole time?), then another month to sort the orders and another week to ship it. The eyes sat at "label created" for a few days again, but finally started moving at the 3 day mark.

Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No.

If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      N/A, there were no problems.

Would you order from this company again?
      No. Shipping was too slow, I didn't like having to prod them for updates, and I don't like their policies, public temper tantrums, and public humiliation campaigns via doctored images.

20. Positive

* What did you order?

Dream Valley Athos and Doll Chateau Dora and Noah in the same order.

* When did you order?
      June 28th, 2020

Perfect! Easy to communicate with, even with the few extra days wait in some replies based on events out of their control.

Easy, this order was through layaway through PayPal and went smoothly.

Once all my dolls were confirmed to have arrived to the dealer, after I paid for the shipping, it took her a single business day to get me my tracking and then my package arrived a week after that.

Also, Bjdivas went above and beyond to make it where I could get all my dolls in the same box to save on shipping.

Nope! Everything arrived safely!

N/a (but I know DJDivas will handle it well if there were any)

Yes, absolutely. Already have, have one order after this one completed and waiting on the company to ship the doll, and two other orders on layaway. :D