1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BJDivas

Mar 24, 2017

1. POSITIVE Feedback

*What did you order?

DZ Lovers Fullset including event doll Lumu
      Doll Chateau Hathaway Fullset including event doll Diana

* When did you order?
      End of August 2018

* How was the communication?
      Excellent

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. They allowed me the longest layaway ever which allowed me to get both limited dolls as fullsets, which wouldn't have been feasible straight up front.

* How long did it take to ship?
      March 2019 (DC order+ DZ event doll)
      Sept 2019 (DZ)

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Yes.. but after verification it was because DC had changed their fullset after the promo (some flower design of the fullset)

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Heck yes. And I have.
      Currently trying out their order service (which they do for companies they aren't dealers for, for a fee).

2. * What did you order?
      2 Raccoon Dolls (Emma and Gene) with face-ups, outfits, and accessories
      * When did you order?
      March 1, 2021
      Excellent. After I placed my order, Raccoondoll released the new slim body (in August, I believe). I ordered two glamorous bodies. I asked BJDivas if it was possible to change one of the bodies to the new one, and they arranged it for me - even though the body and the pants were already made. Even though I asked only for a different body, they followed up to make sure I had the correct pants for the new body.
      Easy. I prefer to use PayPal's partial payment option for layaway, which I used here, as my order totaled over $1,000 for two dolls, two sets of outfits, and additional accessories. They now offer a tipping option if you want to help cover PayPal's fees (which have increased), but they do not require you to cover them.
      Once the dolls arrived at BJDivas' (September 18, 2021), I was invoiced and received my order within 5 business days (September 24, 2021)
      Nope - though I almost immediately broke a belt, because I'm a bull in a china shop.
      None. As noted above, they even managed to change part of my order with minimal delay.
      Editing to add this question (missed it somehow) - yes. I already have.

I intended to leave feedback as soon as I received my order, but this thread was locked just before I received these dolls. I am posting this feedback now that the thread has been re-opened.

#102 MaleficentMrsofEvil, Jan 12, 2022
      Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
    3. NEGATIVE

* What did you order?

2 separate dolls
      * When did you order?
      Jan 1st 2022
      Rude at times
      Easy, paid in full by credit card

Never got it then they banned my IP address for telling people about them losing my doll.

The whole doll.

The never contacted me about it. So after waiting for 10 months, all they offered was a refund or to reorder the doll. (I have seen Alices Collections give someone a free doll for this exact same mess up) Instead I got blocked from using their website.

Definitely not! :dance

#103 legend_to_none, Jan 21, 2022
      Last edited: Feb 9, 2024
    4. Doing a two for one special here for reviews!

* What did you order?
      Dollzone Venus Halo, Dream Valley Calle Fullset (instock)

* When did you order?
      I ordered my Venus Halo in September 2020, My Calle in October 2021

Pretty good, but got slower as time went on. With only one full timer working there at the time, I don't hold it agaisnt them as I always got a reply back.

Very easy. All done through paypal.

It took a very long time for my Venus Halo to ship. However that was on Dollzone, covid, and backed up seaports and not BJDivas fault. Calle took a week to ship from when i finished my layaway.

Nope. Everything was fine and as expected.

I had one issue getting the layway option set up for my Venus Halo, but they set it all up for me quickly, and the second time i tried it, it worked with Calle.

Yes!

5. *smacks forehead* Forgot another doll I purchased.

* What did you order?
      In-stock nude Leona IMPLdoll on Star muscle body, small bust, in tan resin
      * When did you order?
      October 20, 2021
      Excellent.
      Easy. I love PayPal.
      Fast. Sent USPS priority mail and received within a couple days.
      Nope. She was gorgeous. She was sent to the dealer in a bulk box with other orders. BJDivas got a nice plain box for her, which I didn't request, but it was nice to receive nonetheless.
      None.
      Yup. Already have. In fact, now that I have a muscle body, I asked if IMPLdoll would switch my other order to the new Star body. I got an amazingly fast response (they said yes!). And I was quicker to request a change this time, lol.

When I feel don't like waiting for dolls, BJDivas has several in-stock dolls that they will ship out right away that a combination of doll company mistakes, abandoned layaways, and popular dolls they order extra of for in-stock purchases (including a Dollshe female SD body). Because they're in the US, shipping to me (in the US) is a LOT cheaper.
      Just throwing it out there.

6. Negative Feedback

* What did you order?

Multiple dolls and eyes through multiple orders
      * When did you order?
      1st one was in 2019, and then onward
      Good at first, but as time went on, there were more and more delays between my questions and responses from BJDdivas. I would be told that my order would be arriving in a week or so. A month later, I would have heard nothing and had to all but beg for some sort of update, usually getting the same story each time for why there was such a long delay. The interesting thing was that I ordered from other companies, even the same company as the last order I waited on, but through different dealers, ordering After I had placed my order with BJDdivas, and got most of them in half the time, and with none of the issues that BJDdivas complained about.
      Further, I remain part of a split, which has now gone on for 2 years through BJDdivas. As I was not the primary person who placed the order, I used Facebook to check for order status, as this is the platform they direct people to for status updates and the like. During all that time, I saw one update stating that the dolls on question were almost done. Over a year ago ) after waiting several more months with nothing, I asked, on FB about whether they had shipped. After another post then appeared, suddenly explaining that there were issues with the company, the original post, saying the dolls were ready to ship was edited by BJDdivas so that it no longer said as much. I asked several more questions, again, as this was where they directed customers to go for information, and instead of answering them, either publicly or privately, they instead blocked me from their page and according to friends who are not blocked, erased all of my questions and altered their posts regarding that company, yet again.
      So, no, communication is not good, when they leave you few venues for information and then block you for asking questions that are, apparently, uncomfortable for them.
      Easy enough through PayPal.
      With the first couple of orders, I can only assume shortly after the items arrived. With the last two orders, I was never even notified that one of my orders, some eyes, had arrived. They apparently intended to combine the orders and ship them together without asking me. Considering it allegedly took the second order well over 10 months to even arrive to them, I think that holding onto one order without notification or asking me if I wanted the orders combined was poorly done on their part. And when the second order did arrive, I was told it had to be shipped in 2 boxes due to a size discrepancy, which resulted iny having to pay more for shipping, when it should have and could have been shipped in one box with some bubble wrap to fill the gap.
      I am still, 2 years later, waiting on my part of a split that was placed through them. And while I realize that the company itself has a lot of fault in the delay, I strongly feel that how BJDdivas has handled the entire situation was done very poorly.
      Yes. From my last order that actually arrived, some hands were missing. It had taken so long for the order to arrive though, and the order had been placed via email, that I didn't even realize as much for several months. When I reached out to BJDdivas about it, they said the company would file a claim. That was almost a year ago. I never heard back again and shortly thereafter they blocked me from FB, so I assume they never bothered following up on the issue.
      Wow. See all of the above. And I could write another page about how the split order I am in has been mishandled from BJDdivas' part, including veiled threats to cancel the order if too many questions continued to be asked, but not sure if I should as I'm not the primary person who placed the order, although my part of the order, 2 years later has still never been sent.
      Never. They started nice enough, but delays got worse and worse as they took on more, probably too much, it seems. Communication is all but non existent unless initiated by the customer. They block customers from their sole platform of information updates and curate their FB to make it seem as though everything is awesome, which I know from speaking with many others, it is not. And finally, as someone who has run a BJD business for decades, I am repulsed by their frequent use of social media to attack customers and propagate drama and that they cancel orders and/or threaten to do so to people who before "too difficult" for them.

7. * What did you order?
      Dollshe Closed Eyes David Kuncci head and wine glass hands
      * When did you order?
      July 10, 2019
      Responses were within like 1 to 5 days.
      Easy
      Shipped February 1st, 2022
      No
      Communicating with Dollshe about the massive delays is like yelling into a bucket... =_= I don't blame BJDivas for that.
      Yeah.

8. * What did you order?
      Two sets of Kid Delf clothes: the ribbon dress set and the black and red frilly hanbok

* When did you order?
      July 2021

Great! Usually about 1-3 days between responses.

Easy over PayPal.

Shipped March 10, 2022.

No.

Yes!

9. **Positive review**

* What did you order?

Gem of Doll Limited Hades fullset
      * When did you order?
      May 2021
      Excellent. I just contacted them about what I wanted to order (because he was so new, he wasn’t up on their website yet) and they set it all up for me. Emails were always answered in a reasonable timeframe (1-3 days.)
      Super simple, they set up the longish layaway I requested and sent me invoices every month.
      Once I completed my layaway they billed me for my choice of shipping and shipped within a day or two.
      None…it was very carefully packaged.
      No problems whatsoever, and any questions I had along the way were answered quickly and satisfactorily
      Absolutely! And in fact, I’ve already ordered another company’s fullset through them. This transaction was as perfect as it gets, and their shipping costs were far more reasonable than other places I’ve dealt with.

#109 PoeticSoul, Mar 16, 2022
      Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
    10. * What did you order?

LUTS - GSDF Mars w/ face up, wig, clothes, eyes
      Dollzone - B60-005 body

* When did you order?

May 19 2021

Good! I never had a question that went unanswered and I found them to be professional and personable. I do have to mention that I did notice a difference this time in the communication than the first time I contacted Divas in 2019. They seemed to be closer to hours/a day to get back to you then and now it's more 2-3 days. However, I understand the difference. They were just starting out or close to it and now I'm sure their clientele has grown a lot and they have a lot more customers to juggle and lots more questions/status updates to answers. I also totally understand not answering any emails over the weekend, that's pretty standard for majority of businesses.

Super easy. I used Paypal and was sent an invoice out at the same time every month until the layaway was complete.

Once with BJDivas probably about 5 days which was fine with me! It took a while to get to me through UPS but, that was because of unforeseen weather delay along the route which was beyond anyone's control. The overall wait time did seem long from LUTS, a little over 7 months (give or take) but once again, I did ask and LUTS sent a bulk order to Divas because of shipping costs which made sense. It was just hard to tell when the doll was actually done but, I also didn't expect Divas to rush to tell me the doll was made since I doubt they were in on that information either! I had also ordered clothing that was a ~pre-order and had a lot of pieces so that also made sense to add to wait times.

The Dollzone order hasn't shipped and I've heard no word other than it's not done which I 100% expected from reading the waiting room thread here.

*update: The body was shipped and the package seemed to sit a while with some stagnant tracking. I contacted Divas and they righted the situation right away. It was a longer wait while they corrected the shipping and went with UPS rather than USPS and everything arrived safe and sound.

Nope! Everything was present and accounted for.

I would and I plan to. Their layaway policy is too good and too forgiving to be true and I really appreciate it. I might not use them for LUTS or any other company I'm super comfortable with ordering from directly because of usual consistent positive dealings with said company but I would consider it. I wouldn't sway anyone from ordering from Divas either. Overall, other than sometimes it's hard not to be impatient while waiting for something so expensive and just something you want, Divas does offer a great service and I'm very satisfied and happy. <3

#110 sovayne, Mar 23, 2022
      Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
    11. Positive review!

* What did you order?
      Miracle Maoyou, beast version in white
      * When did you order?
      November 28, 2020
      Fantastic. Never had to wait longer than a few days.
      Extremely easy. Layaway for a year.

6 months for my original order. A month & a week for my replacement.
      My original order arrived to bjdivas broken & moldy. The doll, the outfit...everything was ruined.
      The original doll didn't make it to American soil whole, and the poor employee(s?) had to put themselves at risk dealing with moldy packages. As soon as they received the package and dealt with the...mess, they emailed me the bad news. They immediately offered a refund, or an attempt to contact Miracledoll for a replacement. I opted for a replacement if possible. I asked about the outfit that should have been with her, and they went back through the nasty packaging for me to double check on it. Sadly, it ended up being ruined too, but I'm thankful they went through the effort of double checking. It didn't take long for miracle to respond to bjdivas, and I was lucky that Miracledoll had an abandoned order sitting in their warehouse. She was blank, but had the beast body & white skin. Bjdivas quickly delivered a partial refund for the outfit, faceup, and body blushing. (She ended up coming with the resin skull that the first 50 orders were privvy to. :o She must have been sitting in that warehouse for a whileeee..)

For the replacement, bjdivas asked miracledoll to ship to a nearby aquaintaince first, to then ship via UPS to them. It took about a month to get to bjdivas, then about 5 days to get to me. She arrived safe, with the surprise skull, two sets of eyes, eye putty & magic eraser. I am incredibly blessed to be able to have this doll. :hug:
      They will always be my first choice, whenever possible. I trust them completely & they have earned my loyalty.

12. NEGATIVE

What did you order?

dollzone cyber zero fullset

When did you order?
      put the order on a sixth month layaway that began november 5th 2020

How was the communication?
      up until the events below, it was fine.

How easy was it to pay?
      layaway payments through paypal were easy.

How long did it take to ship?
      i received my order october 24th 2021
      however, at this point, it was not being handled by bjdivas.

Were there any missing or broken items in your order?

no

If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      it's important to know, i have two email addresses.
      one email is what i used to contact BJDivas, while the other is for paypal/business.

on september 6th 2021, i was emailed on my paypal address that my order had been abruptly transferred directly to dollzone. i absolutely never requested this, never contacted bjdivas nor dollzone, nor did i approve of this transfer. and i had never contact BJDivas through this email address before.

i was told to contact dollzone, which i did. however, i was not receiving any responses. BJDivas also denied any contact. when i finally did receive a response, i was told my messages had been mistakenly marked as spam, and dollzone was preparing my order to ship to BJDivas that same week.

i asked how this happened, and was told BJDivas had given dollzone my wrong contact information. because they couldn't contact me, and i could not contact them, the order transfer failed. BJDivas refused to approve of a new one, and thus my order was going to be shipped to them, and not to me.

dollzone refused to do anything about my order without explicit consent from BJDivas, that i could not receive. i tried alternate emails, i begged with dollzone, but, my situation was thus: a dealer who in no uncertain terms had washed their hands of me, was going to be receiving my $600 order they claimed they no longer wished to handle, and i had absolutely no way to contact them or change this.

so, i had to take a drastic last resort measure and file a chargeback claim on all of my payments. i finally managed to get dollzone to understand my situation, and they acted as a middleman between myself and BJDivas.

divas wouldn't approve a new transfer unless i closed the claim, but dollzone worded it as "[divas] would be willing to renegotiate" once it was closed, which wasn't exactly glowing affirmation i would receive my order. i was absolutely worried they would deny the transfer again. coupled with my bank's bizarre claims management, this entire ordeal became a huge, anxiety-inducing ordeal to me. by all accounts, it looked like i was going to lose both my order and the $600 in payments for it.

after a lot of back and forth between my bank, dollzone, i kind of.... gave up. i accepted the likelihood of losing my order and money, and closed the claim (so i could at least be done with the headache that is my bank).

september 23rd dollzone approved a new order transfer from divas. it took a while to get things done from there, but i received my order october 24th.

Would you order from this company again?
      any dealer that would abruptly transfer orders, block customers with outstanding orders, and mishandle communication so poorly, and force the company's they're partnered with to act as a middleman rather than calmly discuss issues with their customers one-on-one is a dealer i do not want to have anything to do with, ever. it has made me rethink my place in this hobby and my priorities within that.

13. * What did you order?
      Dollshe Arsne
      * When did you order?
      February 29, 2020
      Responses were received within 48 hours to each inquiry
      Easy, set up 4 month layaway
      Dollshe never shipped
      n/a
      BJDivas refunded the order in November 2021 at my request before Dollshe refunded them.
      Yes.
      ----------------------------------------
      * What did you order?
      Ringdoll Miu fullset
      * When did you order?
      May 22, 2020
      Immediate response
      Easy, set up 6 month layaway
      January 21, 2022 - Ringdoll takes this long
      n/a
      none
      Yes.
      -------------------------------------------
      * What did you order?
      2 sets of Tianba resin eyes
      * When did you order?
      September 21, 2020
      quick
      paid in full via PayPal
      July 2021
      none
      none
      Yes.

14. NOT GREAT

* What did you order?
      Loongsoul Qiong Qi
      Arc Doll Adult Zilang + resin wig + extra head

* When did you order?
      Loongsoul: 02/18/2020
      Arc doll: 05/06/2020

Fine, they always respond within 48 hours. The tone of the emails was often brusque and defensive, though.

Easy, with paypal. I had a layaway for the Loongsoul order, and PIF for Zilang.

Here's where it gets Not Great.

Loongsoul: Their layaway terms state that if your order arrives before you have finished your layaway, you will have the chance to pay it off early. Loongsoul's wait times are pretty consistently 6 months, direct and through other dealers. After 11 months, I contacted BJDivas asking for an update - I was told the doll had "just come in recently". I paid off the layaway and had the doll shipped to me. When I received the box, there was still a shipping sticker on it from when it had arrived to BJDivas - 5 months before, at the expected 6-month mark. They never contacted me about it, and "just came in recently" was a fib.

Arc Doll: This whole thing was and continues to be a mess - from what I understand, a lot of it is due to Arc Doll not shipping things well packaged or on time. However, I spoke to BJDivas several times about their communication with Arc Doll, and I felt that they were not doing all that they could have. When I asked for clarification and made suggestions, they got extremely defensive and threatened to cancel my order. My doll finally arrived to me in October 2021, but there were pieces missing ("boy parts" as well as the extra head I had ordered).

Yes. His "boy parts" were missing, as well as the additional head I had ordered. BJDivas claimed that the boy parts had been shipped in a separate box by Arc Doll (??), and they sent them a while later, saying they had "just arrived". There had been no mention of this when they shipped the doll, even though they claim they inspect the dolls before they ship them to customers. They knew nothing about the extra head. I waited until June 2022 for it, then asked for a refund.

They've always shifted any blame entirely onto the doll companies, and asked for more patience.

* OTHER:
      Their public conduct bothers me in the extreme. Their facebook page is full of complaints about customers, threats of lawsuits for libel, and excuses for their long delays that are nothing short of whiny in tone. Including photos of piles of boxes (not even big piles, spoken as someone who packs and ships dozens of packages a month). If they are so overwhelmed by their inventory, they should take on less orders. NO other dealer I have ever done business with has ever behaved like this.
      2. They immediately delete comments that are in any way critical. I have seen this happen several times, to myself and others. If they feel you have been critical of them, they will ban you from their fb page. My friend was banned for this, and I was banned simply for "liking" my friend's post. In this way, they easily curate their public image to be nothing but positive.
      3. My IP address was blocked and we can no longer access their website. When I asked why, I was told that we had commented on a fb thread that was ABOUT an individual who LATER (allegedly) called the police on BJDivas. Of course, we had no idea about this event; we do not know this individual; the post was not about the police or threats of violence. The post was BJDivas complaining about this customer (they tend to make usernames public, btw), and my friend replying that the customer was not completely wrong to be dissatisfied with their service. That was apparently taken as "support for this person", even though nothing had happened at that point, which was enough to have us banned and our IP address blocked.
      4. On two occasions, friends of mine cancelled their DollShe orders that they had placed through BJDivas, because of the long wait and because BJDivas claimed that the shipment had either gotten lost or there were no news. In both of these cases, about a week after the refund was issued, the exact dolls my friends had ordered showed up as "in stock" sales on BJDivas' website. At a markup. Could be coincidence, but at least one of them was an incredibly specific custom configuration. Again - could be coincidence. But it makes me uncomfortable.

Absolutely not, never.

15. * What did you order?
      Niko, tan shoushou doll human
      * When did you order?
      Aug 11, 2021
      Responses were spotty and take several days, some no response back at all
      Very easy to take my full payment.
      1 year + 2 weeks
      n/a
      Shoushou said theit tan matched MDD tan. THe tan was more of a slightly dark NS and super light tan. I was very dissapointed. I contacted BJDivas sent photos and showed the color of the doll. They inquired with the company for a remedy. The company declined so BJDivas told me sorry that's it. The photos of the than they displayed vs the actual tan were not a monitor issue. People have asked me if the doll is NS!
      I cannot say who is responsible for the delay, I can say a year is Uber frustrating! Asking for updated 9-12 months in is also difficult. The Promised Timelinewas completely past.
      This was my first time ordering with this company, and while their wait times seem to be much, much longer, other people had received the same doll I have waited a year for, many months ago. I did not get a face-up this was a blank doll. (I understand this may be the dollmakers fault) I'm frustrated and annoyed. I know doll sales are hard, I know there are supply issues. I can't help but paraphrase their own website about why you would choose them. Their "unparalleled" customer service. Communication is important and I did feel that they took a hands off approach. By the way this is my first and only complaint of a doll complany in 12 years.

#115 1mim, Jul 23, 2022
      Last edited: Sep 22, 2022
    16. * What did you order?
      Fullset Soul doll Aspa
      * When did you order?
      May 19,2021
      Great communication! Let me know she had arrived at their place of business even before my layaway payments were done.
      So easy! I had a layaway payment plan and I was able to send extra payments very easily through Paypal by just adding my order number to the notes. They kept excellent track!
      Soon as my final payment was made, they shipped it right out. Came in less than a week and ahead of schedule!
      Nothing was missing and nothing was broken. It was all packed VERY well.
      There have been NO issues with this order at all.
      Already did! I have one order complete and awaiting the doll and two more on layaway!

17. ☘️ POSITIVE FEEDBACK

What did you order?
      Dollzone Obi and Kaniboom Antler Bunny

* When did you order?
      DZ Obi: Dec 23 2021 - Kaniboom Bunny May 27 2022

Prompt, kind and all around excellent

Very easy. BJDivas has several options!

Both dolls shipped within a week or two of their invoice date : )

Pristine condition!!!

Nothing at all an exemplary company and people to order from!!

Most definitely! They are exceptional to work with and their long layaway plans allowed me to get the doll of my dreams ;-; I have a few smaller orders through them as well. A go to for BJDs for sure!! Thank you!!

18. POSITIVE Feedback

*What did you order? Dream Valley Bor (open-eyes version of Eve)

* When did you order? May 20, 2021

* How was the communication? Excellent -- they let me custom order the "Eve" default faceup and blushing on the Bor version (switched from green to red/gold).

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy.

* How long did it take to ship? Shipped February 9, 2022 which was very reasonable considering the international production and shipping delays. I was expecting to wait closer to a year, but it was a nice surprise to receive Bor sooner.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nothing missing-- in fact, there was a great presentation box that came with the dragon that I wasn't expecting.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? Not applicable.

* Would you order from this company again? Most definitely. I've ordered from them twice more since then, and the turnaround time on the next two was even faster than Bor's. BJDivas is very reliable from my own experience.

19. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Sorry but I have several orders from DIVAS that I needed to leave feedback for but the thread got locked before I could post my reviews and I have since had a few more orders from them come in so I will need to do a few posts for all the recent orders I had with them.

*What did you order?
      Miracle Doll Maoyou 65cm cat girl, blank WS with an extra blank head.

* When did you order? 18/04/2020 on a 1 year layaway

* How was the communication? Great.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy I got a paypal invoice every month to remind me.

* How long did it take to ship? The doll arrived about May 2021 but the were other random doll parts in the box instead of the extra head I ordered.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Yes the extra head I ordered was missing.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? They contacted the company and asked them to send me the extra head I ordered. Many months later another whole doll with an extra head arrived so I contacted them and let them know that the company had messed up my order for a second time and that I now had a whole second doll that belonged to someone else. They contacted the company but they didn't want to deal with it so DIVAS sent me the money for postage to send the extra doll to them. Because I'm not in the U.S. sometimes the dolls will ship directly from the factory to me to save in time and postage costs so when that happens as in this instance DIVAS are relying on the company to ship the right things as they don't have an opportunity to check it.

* Would you order from this company again? Yes and I have.

20. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

*What did you order?

ShouShoudoll Niko and Doll Chateau Dora both blank

* When did you order?
      9/07/2020 on a 1 year layaway

Good. There were periodic updates about the Niko as I believe there were issues with casting the resin wigs.

Very easy. I had monthly paypal invoices.

They arrived in August 2021

No everything was perfect.

N/A

Yes and I have.