1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BJDivas

Mar 24, 2017

1. * What did you order?
      Dollshe King Corey (2019), Luts Senior Body, Dollzone B6-001Body, Miracle Doll Mad Rabbit etc.
      * When did you order?
      2018-2022
      * How was the communication?
      Excellent+
      * How easy was it to pay?
      BJDivas is very accommodating especially layaway which has allowed me to obtain the collection I have now.
      * How long did it take to ship?
      After initial payment, shipping was calculated and sent immediately very efficient.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      BJDivas went beyond to help me as best as possible. Everything came packaged neatly!
      * If there were any problems with your order?
      Absolutely not, I love them.
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Absolutely

2. * What did you order?
      ShouShouDoll Niko in Semi-White and human body on a 4 month layaway

* When did you order?
      October 2021

It was lovely! Super professional and easy to understand when payments were due.

Easy! I always knew when to pay

9 months from ShouShouDoll for production. Next day shipping once I paid the domestic fee

Nope! Everything came in perfect shape

* If there were any problems with your order
      Zero problems!

Definitely! It's hard fighting temptation for new dolls sometimes-

3. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

* What did you order?
      Dream Valley Order and Chaos wolftaurs plus pet rabbit Coco

* When did you order?
      28/08/2020 on a 12 month layaway.

Excellent all questions were answered within a day or two.

Very easy I was paypal invoiced every month.

Divas messaged me when the dolls were ready to see if I wanted to finish off paying and have them sent right away which I did.

No everything was perfect.

* If there were any problems with your order how did the company resolve them?
      N/A

Yes and I have.

4. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

* What did you order?
      Impldoll fullset Cicily and Candice

* When did you order?
      17/01/2021 on a 12 month layaway.

Excellent all questions were answered within a day or two. I had some questions about the pricing as the dolls were on discount but their fullset outfits were not included in the discount.

Very easy I was paypal invoiced every month.

There was a bit of an increase in postage as they are two big dolls and shipping prices are constantly changing but they informed me right away and as soon as I paid that little bit extra they shipped right away. The dolls usually take a couple of weeks to arrive if they are comming from the U.S. to me in NZ.

No everything was perfect.

* If there were any problems with your order how did the company resolve them?
      N/A

Yes and I have.

5. **POSITIVE REVIEW**

* What did you order?

MYou Macarena fullset

* When did you order?

November 2021

Excellent. I just contacted them about what I wanted to order (because she was so new, she wasn’t even up on their website yet) and they set it all up for me. Emails were always answered within a reasonable timeframe (1-3 days.)

Easy peasy! They set up the 10 month layaway I requested and sent me invoices every month, regular as clockwork.

They had already notified me when she arrived, so once I completed my layaway, they billed me for my choice of shipping and shipped within a day or two.

None…which is truly a miracle because this doll’s fullset had so many pieces! Everything was very carefully packaged.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?

No problems whatsoever, and any questions I had along the way were answered quickly and satisfactorily.

Absolutely! I’d be crazy not to, since they have the best layaways in the business, and are so accommodating. In fact, I’ve already ordered two more of another company’s fullsets through them. This transaction was as perfect as it gets, and their shipping costs were far more reasonable than other places I’ve dealt with. Their business model fits perfectly into my collecting lifestyle…allowing me to safely obtain the dolls of my dreams with reasonable monthly payments to easily fit my budget.

#125 PoeticSoul, Aug 10, 2022
      Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
    6. * What did you order?
      A Doll-Family H 1/3 male body version 5 with custom colour match service

* When did you order?

15th March 2021

Perfect, they were pretty quick to answer my questions and were honestly lovely the whole time, I had quite a few worries and they made me feel at ease with the process.

Very easy, one of the easiest transactions I've made to a dealer tbh.

It was actually pretty quick, they notified me it had arrived on the 7th and I asked how long it might take, they said anything from 2 weeks to 1month. I asked for it to be sent to a friend's address as I might be on holiday when it arrives which they were happy to do. Next thing I know on the 14th my tracking updates to in the UK and he was with my friend on the 21st (thanks to a bank holiday postponing delivery).

No, everything is present and was very well wrapped.

There were no issues

I already have, I ordered possibly a month after this one was initially made but thats with Dollshe so I know I'm in for a journey. I wouldn't hesitate to make future orders with them as they have been lovely and they represent some of my favourite companies.

7. **POSITIVE REVIEW**

* What did you order?
      In stock Dream Valley Rah (Eagle version) in light tan, with the crown

* When did you order?
      August 28, 2022

No communication necessary, as it was an in stock order and I didn't experience any issues.

Easy! Put in cart, make payment through paypal.

I got a shipping notification that night (though of course it didn't actually ship until the next day). Shipping was fast and effective, I had him within a week.

Everything was perfect, no damage and everything included.

* If there were any problems with your order
      No problems!

Most certainly! I semi-stalk the in stock page just in case xD

8. * What did you order?
      2 Dream Valley Satyr (tentacle version) fullsets (1 white, and 1 white/purple), Dream Valley Seren (white), Dream Valley Hyaline (white)
      * When did you order?
      April 26, 2022
      Great!
      Super easy, automated paypal invoices for the layaway and they invoiced me promptly when I chose to pay off early after the dolls arrived
      Very quick once they arrived at BJDivas (less than 6 months from the company)
      Nope! Everything is beautiful
      None
      Definitely, I have another review for a separate transaction that I'm going to be posting right after this, and have a couple other open orders with them.

9. * What did you order?
      Whale Tower Abyssia
      * When did you order?
      July 27th, 2022
      Great!
      Super easy, automated paypal invoices for the layaway and they invoiced me promptly when I chose to pay off early after the doll arrived
      Very quick once they arrived at BJDivas
      Nope! Everything is beautiful
      None
      Definitely. I actually missed the pre-order for Abyssia, and reached out to BJDivas to find out if they thought they'd have any in stock once she arrived. They hadn't ordered any extra stock, so said it'd depend on if anyone canceled their order. However, they talked to Whale Tower once they'd finished casting, and helped me order one of the extras that Whale Tower had cast instead through them. :D I was impressed that they had remembered my question and went out of their way to help me get her.

10. Let's call this review "Flying Monkey Eats Crow." Note: screenshots (shared from my Google Drive account) have been redacted to remove my personal information.

* What did you order?
      Impldoll Lydia full set
      * When did you order?
      October 6, 2021. See screenshot here. I paid the layaway in full on November 24, 2021. See screenshot here.
      Pretty good. I generally got responses within three to five business days. But then again, I was on good terms with this dealer, and I realize that others have had very different experiences.
      Very easy. I even paid a "tip" to cover PayPal fees willingly, even though I am aware that this violates PayPal's terms of service.
      Ah, there's the rub. I contacted Impldoll directly via Instagram out of frustration a few weeks ago, and I paid shipping to them directly ($80 USD versus the $50.60 I was quoted for USPS priority mail via BJDivas). I received a tracking number this morning via Instagram DM. I am now waiting for my doll to arrive.
      Yes. By the time Impldoll received my order, the outfit I ordered was out of stock. Impldoll informed me that they did not receive my order from BJDivas until July 12, 2022. See Instagram DM screenshot here. Note that I got the dates wrong in my IG message: my order was actually placed October 6, 2021 and paid in full November 24, 2021. Goldfish brain...
      This was despite my conversation with BJDivas on November 4, 2021, in which they said that they had already sent my order Impldoll (and Impldoll agreed to change the body). Email conversation screenshot here.
      They were understanding of me paying shipping directly (I had asked them first, but they said they hadn't heard back from Impldoll; hence why I reached out to Impldoll directly). They have not yet responded to my request to refund the outfit, but I just sent the message, and they are probably still sleeping, which - people are allowed to sleep. Even BJD dealers.
      No.

Commence the eating of crow.
      BJDivas has a reputation for being slow with their orders - consistently three to six months slower than other dealers. They do, however, offer some of the best layaway terms among all dealers, and if you're in the US, they also offer the most affordable shipping.
      My concern, however, is that they withheld my order (and the funds I paid) for almost eight months before submitting it to the doll company - from November 24, 2021 to July 12, 2022. I don't know what they did with my funds in the interim, but I am dismayed at the delay.

I am aware that I was an active, guilty participant in the crew of "flying monkeys," as I thought I was defending a dealer that was being unfairly attacked here (and on Facebook). I can't apologize on Facebook, because I deleted that account a while ago.
      But I can apologize for my actions here, and I do. I am sorry to anyone I hurt here. It wasn't appropriate or fair of me. I should have listened, or at the very least, scrolled on and said nothing.

UPDATE: BJDivas cancelled and refunded outstanding orders (Charm doll body, Miracle Doll head, and the out-of-stock outfit for Impl Doll Lydia). They also agreed to cancel a layaway and refund I had already paid in full - even though they didn't have to.

#130 MaleficentMrsofEvil, Dec 14, 2022
      Last edited: Feb 20, 2023
    11. ***POSITIVE REVIEW***

* What did you order?

Dollzone YOSD (China exclusive) Strayer

* When did you order?

April 2022

Excellent. I just put her in my cart, requested a layaway, and it was all set up for me within a few days. They invoiced me every month through Paypal which made it extremely easy. Emails were always answered within a reasonable timeframe (3-5 days.)

Easy peasy! They set up the 10 month layaway I requested and sent me invoices every month, regular as clockwork…no worries.

Once my layaway was completed, I requested a shipping quote. They billed me for my choice of shipping and shipped within a day or two once it was paid.

None…and this doll was a fullset with so many pieces! Everything was very carefully packaged.

No problems whatsoever, and any questions I had along the way were answered quickly and satisfactorily.

Certainly! BJDivas has become my go-to, since they have the best layaways in the business. In fact, I’ve already ordered two more Dollzones through them. This transaction was as perfect as it gets, and their shipping costs were far more reasonable than other places I’ve dealt with. Their generous layaways allow me to safely obtain the dolls of my dreams with reasonable monthly payments that fit my budget.

12. * What did you order?
      -DollZone Merlin, DollZone NightHawk, SoulDoll HA Do-Yoon

* When did you order?
      -August 7, 2021

-Excellent. Very responsive

-Very Easy

-Because it took me 15 months to pay off my layaway, My Dollzone dolls were ready to ship once I paid them off. They Shipped four days after my last payment and got to me in 7 days. My SoulDoll Order was not ready yet. I'm still waiting on that one.

-I did not note anything broken or missing, Apparently, there was an issue with the DollZone boxes being damaged in transit to the Divas and they needed to be replaced but It was resolved by the time I had gotten my order and that did not affect anything for me and was no fault of the Divas.

-No problems at all

-Absolutely, I actually have since this order. I got a Dream Valley Peanut that was in stock and it arrived to me fairly fast.
      I would definitely do business with them again. I only wish I found out about them earlier.

13. ***Positive Review***

* What did you order?

A Dollfie Dream Y'sthola (special order)
      * When did you order?
      November 2021
      Great
      Super easy. They accepted my super long layaway request of 14 months (I knew the doll wouldn't be ready before then).
      A few days after I paid the shipping cost once she has arrived.
      Nope! No issues!
      They were great during the whole process. Even with a few delays in layaway payments and they were totally cool about it. Just phenomenal.
      Absolutely

Just wanted to add that this was a custom order. They are not a dealer for Volks.
      It means that I had to pay extra for the service of them ordering it for me, but they actually went and checked the cost on Volks USA vs Volks JP and with the exchange rate they told me it was cheaper on Volks JP.
      The exchange rate was so good that even with the purchase fee, I pretty much ended up paying the same thing it cost on Volks USA but I had the doll on layaway for 14 months (when they'd finally ship the dolls) which made it so much easier on the budget.

Couldn't have been any better! Thank you so much!

14. * What did you order?

DollZone B70-006, Doll Chateau Enoch, Dollmore Glamor Model Doll - Return Of Nature ; Tattoo Nayuta Kenzo

* When did you order?

April 9, 2022

Kind of repeating my last review but, good! They got back to me within their working hours which is to be expected. There was a gap in communication when finding out details of my Dollmore order, however it was explicitly communicated to me that the main point of contact was sick. I do understand something like that can cause a halt or slow communication! Their communication each time though was really friendly and I've never encountered any brusqueness or felt dismissed in anyway or another.

Super easy. I used Paypal and was sent an invoice out at the same time every month until the layaway was complete.

The Dollzone and Doll Chateau orders arrived first and were sent together. I prefer to use use UPS and was given a quote and they confirmed my address and within 3-4 days they were actually shipped. Seemed like a reasonable time frame to me! The Dollmore order had a couple of delays but, like I said above, it was expressed to me that the person dealing with communication/shipping was sick and I won’t fault anyone for that especially when they come right out and tell me, I did appreciate the honesty.

Nope! Everything was present and accounted for.

I honestly have to say that I personally would. I have benefited from their long layaways and find that their flexibility that way certainly works for me. They are kind of my go-to for Dollzone orders honestly, and from now on I would feel quite comfortable going through them for any future Doll Chateau dolls I may want. While I do see a lot of merit in ordering direct from LUTS and Dollmore (not from personal experience, however, just from general reviews that look very consistent and reliable), if I really needed to have a longer than normal layaway and have nothing but time to burn, I will definetly be returning to using Divas for orders from those companies as well. I also have no problem recommending them, however, I also believe in being completely transparent so I do acknowledge my experience isn't everyone's and I hope before anyone orders from any company or dealer, they read through reviews and they come to their own conclusions and ultimately decide for themselves what's best.

15. ***Positive Review***

* What did you order?
      Luts Model Delf Raven Elf. Ver.

* When did you order?
      Around June 2021

Really great! They always answered my mails on a time frame of 2 hours to 48 hours.

Really easy. They also accepted my layaway for 12 months despite the doll being only $425~ ish. They also were kind enough to change my monthly plan to bi weekly after I got a new job.

They contacted me first that my doll was ready to ship around 5-6 months after I placed my order. I didn't had the funds to finish the layaway at the moment so they held the doll for me until I was finished. When I did, they quickly sent the invoice for shipping two days later. The doll arrived (to my country) 2 weeks later.

Nothing was missing, but my doll was sent without face up (which I requested).

They were kindly enough to refund me full amount of my faceup after I told them when the doll arrived. They also were really understanding when I asked them if it was possible to wait for me one month as I had trouble with bills due to a family emergency.

Absolutely! I ordered a special layaway for a head through them which I also had no problem with and received. I'm currently in another special layaway and no problems so far.

16. * What did you order?
      Doll Family H genital parts

* When did you order?
      November 13, 2022

They responded to all emails within about 4 business days or less.

Very easy (I paid in full immediately)

I waited nine months, then was refunded.

My order was canceled.

I waited about 7 months on my order, but watching the waiting room here, most everyone else was getting their DF-H orders from all other dealers in around 4 months. I contacted BJDivas to ask if they had any news about my order. They told me no, and that orders ship in batches, so I was likely waiting on other people's dolls to be made as well, plus on top of that, shipping from China was taking 1-4 months. I continued to wait another two months, and still nothing, even though in the waiting room, no one had waited this long for DF-H in three years. I contacted them again, and asked if they could they tell me when they placed my order and if they order in batches (since I was under the impression they order immediately), as knowing when the order was submitted would give me a better idea of how long the "real" wait had been. They replied and asked if I would like a refund, then told me they do not order in batches, but the doll company does ship in batches. They also did not tell me when they placed my order. They were nice about it, but had I known I'd be waiting for other orders to ship in a batch, I would have gone with a different dealer. I accepted the refund, and two days later I was fully refunded.

No, unless the item was in stock. They were polite in all email exchanges, but waiting more than 2-3 times longer for items from them than other dealers isn't acceptable to me. Getting the refund was easy, and I appreciate that, but between this order and a more serious problem a close friend had, I'm not really comfortable doing preorders with them anymore.

17. * What did you order?
      In-stock Dollzone Ji-Zero on boy body

* When did you order?
      26 July 2023

Quite slow, with replies taking around a week. Lovely and helpful attitude, however, and as far as I understand they just got a lot of shipments coming in around the time so things were slowed down.

Very easy with paypal.

I received and paid the shipping invoice on the 8th of August, got the tracking number on the 16th and they were doing a final check before sending it off on the 18th of August.

I did not receive my order - during a pre-shipping check, BJDivas discovered that the doll (both head and body) had become warped while in storage (probably due to temperature fluctuations *edit:* paired with dollzone's incredibly tight stringing) and offered a refund.

They were very quick with their action after they discovered what had happened to the doll - I received mail replies instantly after that (we are in very different time zones so it must have been very early morning on a Saturday for them, which is furthermore not one of their usual working days); I received the full refund a few hours later. They handled the unfortunate situation very well.

Ordering from the US doesn't really make sense for me, location-wise (I'm in EU so... steep customs fees and time), but they had something in stock that was no longer available anywhere else, which is why I went that route originally. Unfortunately, since the damage to the doll happened in their own storage facility, I don't think I would order from them again. I appreciate them being trustworthy and honest with the transactions, though!

#137 cobaltconduct, Aug 19, 2023
      Last edited: Aug 20, 2023
    18. * What did you order?
      Dream Valley Dean and Bor with red faceup (switched from his original blue color)

* When did you order?
      February and June 2021

Great up until January of 2023

Super easy! When I emailed for a layaway it was very smooth to set up

Well I didn't receive Dean, and Bor took almost 2 weeks to ship, I'll explain below.

I ordered this doll right when I got a new job. I didn't think there was much to worry about at the time, it was a good job, and stable. Plot twist, I was let go not 8 months in. I told that to BJDivas, and they said many were having problems and that it was okay to postpone payments for the time. Well here is where the problem started, and it was on me! All my fault, I won't deny that. I made a payment of in November of 2021, and that was the last payment I made. A lot happened in life that doesn't need to be explained, but safe to say I was out of the community for about a year and a half getting life back together.

Then January 1st of this year, I messaged them on FB, asking if my item were even still there. It had been so long, I was completely understanding if they weren't, It was on me if the layaway was dropped. But imagine my surprise when Both Dean and Bor were still there! And they said I could continue payments. I asked to continue in February since it took 28 days for them to respond to my message and I didn't get paid again until the 15th of February. Well the 15th goes by and no invoice. I figure they're understaffed, a new order just started that week so they're busy, I'd be patient and wait. Honestly since they still had my dolls I was too anxious to bother them for fear of something going wrong. so I waited and waited, until march 10th when I sent a message about the invoice, and just paying off Bor completely.

It was then I was informed since I never paid for my order, Dean was put up for sale on the site and was sold. I was confused, told them as much, since I asked in January and was told he was not only available, but that I could also start payments again! Turns out, the person doing messages on FB, isn't the same person handling inventory, and they never made a note on Dean about me reaching out, plus forgot to put in for the invoice, so it was missed and he was sold. I was upset, I asked why it didn't get relayed, and when he sold, since it took them 28 days to respond to my messages in January, but less than that amount of time since I should have been sent the invoice, and he sold. I didn't get a response for multiple weeks until I actually emailed again, asking for clarification about the issue, before they finally responded and said accidents happen but that allowing me to continue my layaway how they did wasn't how they normally did things, and usually at this point I would be asked to pay for him in full again. It mostly seemed like "you were given a chance you should be happy you got even if it didn't work out in the end" email more than a true apology, but you can never tell over text. Still, wasn't happy, but decided to still get Bor since he was still available, and they let me put my payments from Dean, into the remaining for Bor. But he was another issue.

When I went to pay for Bor, over a year since he had arrived, it was discovered he was in his original blue colors, not red. They said they would reach out to DV for me, but it was over a year since his release. I agreed to paid for him and called it a day. But then 2 weeks after agreeing to pay, no invoice. Panicking I'll lose bor too, I sent an email, but the email bounced. I messaged on FB, no response. Another week, finally an invoice, I pay it. Then another week later I get an email making sure I paid the invoice since the email I sent about not getting it arrived...multiple days after I actually received the late invoice. Confirmed I paid, another week, and he finally shipped in May.

Probably? The long hold on the order was on me. I was fully expecting to not have them anymore, I was fully expecting to be told I couldn't order again because of my ghosting them. But in the end, their miscommunication is what ultimately cost me my doll, and receiving an incorrect color for Bor. Additionally, I never really received an apology for the mishap, again just told what they DID offer was outside their rules and wouldn't normally be allowed. But they also made a FB post, very clearly about this incident with me. Which, since I just lost my doll, on their own negligence, felt a bit cruel. I would have rather been told they were both unavailable instead. But in the end, they have the longest layaways, the best shipping, and (sometimes, occasionally) good communication. This order was one of I think 4 or 5 orders with them, I'd like to believe this was all just a bad time for us all and tempers were high on both sides. I'd like to make orders with them again, but I'm unsire if 1)I'd even be able to as it seems my email was blocked and only unblocked to send tracking info for Bor and 2) I wasn't really treated well during this transaction.

Sorry for the long post, this was honestly as condensed as I could make it. Again to just note, ghosting them? On me. Not making my payments for over a year? On me. Not bothering them about my missing invoice (despite them asking not to message too often as it confuses the system)? On me. Selling a doll promised to another? Receiving an incorrect order and missing it for a year? Making a public post clearly about the situation not caring if the customer you wronged saw it? Not me.

#138 RayneCrestheart, Aug 25, 2023
      Last edited: Aug 25, 2023
    19. ***POSITIVE REVIEW***

* What did you order?

Dollzone YOSD Happy fullset

* When did you order?

November 2022

Excellent. I just put her in my cart, requested a layaway, and it was all set up for me within a few days. They invoiced me every month through Paypal which made it extremely easy. Emails were always answered within a reasonable timeframe (3-5 days.)

Extremely easy! They set up the 6 month layaway I requested and sent me invoices every month through Paypal.

They let me know once the doll was in and sent me an invoice through Paypal. She was shipped within a few days.

No…and this doll was a fullset with many pieces! Everything was very carefully packaged.

Certainly, and I have! They have the best layaways in the business and I’d be crazy to go anywhere else.

#139 PoeticSoul, Sep 13, 2023
      Last edited: Sep 13, 2023
    20. ***POSITIVE REVIEW***

* What did you order?

Dollzone Sawarieda

* When did you order?

October 2022

Perfect. I just put her in my cart, followed their layaway instructions on the website, and it was all set up for me within a few days. They invoiced me every month through Paypal which made things extremely easy. Emails were always answered within a reasonable timeframe (3-5 days.)

So easy! Because she was so expensive and extremely limited, I requested a 12 month layaway (the longest I’ve ever done.) They sent me invoices every month through Paypal, regular as clockwork…so everything was very easy for me to keep track of.

Once my layaway was completed, I requested a shipping quote since they’d already notified me she was in prior to my finishing the layaway. They sent me an invoice through Paypal and shipped within a few days.

None…and this doll was a fullset with umpteen pieces and extra gift dolls from Dollzone! Everything was very carefully packaged…remarkably so. It all arrived absolutely perfect!

Certainly! And as a matter of fact, I did again today! BJDivas has absolutely become my go-to for bjds because they have the best layaways in the business. This transaction was as perfect as it gets, and their shipping costs were far more reasonable than other places I’ve dealt with. Without their generous and easy layaway plans, I would never have been able to obtain this utterly amazing doll in the fantasy skintone of my dreams.