1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BJDivas

Mar 24, 2017

1. ***POSITIVE REVIEW***

* What did you order?

Dream Valley Olivia Rabbit full set

* When did you order?

February 2023

* How was the communication?

Excellent. I added her to my cart, requesting a layaway, and it was set up and invoiced for my first payment through Paypal within a few days. Emails were routinely answered within a reasonable timeframe (3-5 days.)

* How easy was it to pay?

The easiest way possible. They set up the 10 month layaway I requested and sent me invoices every month through Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?

They let me know right away once the doll was in. I chose to continue on my pre-set layaway schedule and once I was finished, I contacted them to go ahead and ship her. They sent me a shipping invoice through Paypal, I paid it, and she was shipped very quickly with tracking info.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?

No…and this doll was a fullset with many pieces! Everything was very carefully packaged.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?

No problems. Any questions I had along the way were answered quickly and satisfactorily.

* Would you order from this company again?

Of course. In fact I already have. They simply have the best layaways in the business which allows me to obtain the dolls of my dreams without breaking my budget. I have found them to be very efficient, easy to work with and trustworthy. So why would I go anywhere else?

2. * What did you order?
      Myou Doll Jessica in tan skin with faceup
      * When did you order?
      July 2022
      Great
      Easy. I was able to pick a custom layaway plan and pay my monthly invoices with no issues.
      Item shipped in April of 2023, so 7 months
      No
      Yes

3. **Neutral Review**

* What did you order?
      One Loong Soul outfit set

* When did you order?
      June 14, 2022

It was okay. I had to reach out multiple times about my order, but the responses I received were timely and polite. When I asked for an ETA for my order, however, they weren't able to provide anything beyond saying that Loong Soul ships to them in batches.

Easy, via Paypal. My refund was also easily received via Paypal.

It didn't. After waiting 18 months, I cancelled my order and received a refund.

N/A

No. I paid in full for an outfit set that never arrived after waiting for a year and a half. While dealers often take longer to receive orders, in the time I waited for BJDivas to fulfill my order, I both ordered and received a different outfit set as well as a full set doll with faceup and styled wig from Loong Soul through a different dealer. I have also ordered directly through Loong Soul's English website and received my order in a timely fashion. In all three cases, I received my orders within 6-8 months. Because of this, it wouldn't make any sense to order through BJDivas. Given that the outfit set I ordered doesn't seem to have ever been placed as an in-stock item on their website, I wonder if they've still not received it even now...

4. *Neutral/negative review*

* What did you order?
      Loong Soul Black Dragon - French Black skin, beast version, full set with blushing and face up this was listed as an IN STOCK item.

* When did you order?
      Early January 2024

3-5 business day turnaround on all emails. I don't love it for a dealer in the States, but I'm not super mad about it either. 5/10.

Originally set up my order on 12 month layaway with 200 down to start. BJ Diva's used PayPal invoices which were highly convenient. Notified them of wanting to pay balance in full, that took a couple of days to get the invoice. 10/10.

I paid my order in full on 2/27, I received tracking on 3/5. My package wasn't brought to the carrier until 3/12 and I received it today 3/18. This was an instock item.

Thank fully no.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      This is where I had issues, and a small bit of anger at the situation comes into play. I paid my order off on 2/27/2024. On 3/5 I was notified that my order was complete, and I was sent the tracking information. For three days I checked tracking only to see that my order was listed as Label created package not yet in the carrier's system. On 3/8 I received an email notifying me that there had been an error and that they did not have a Loong Soul Black Dragon full set beast version with blushing. No it was a Loong Soul Black Dragon in french black full set with body blushing and face up with Human Parts. I had to pay an additional $375 for my Doll. I am pissed that this was not caught sooner.

I was also told "hey we'll throw in a promotional plushie as a freebie." >:|

Per the event on Loong Soul's website from the original release: Event D: From 29th December, 2020 to 18th January, 2021, you can get a Baby Black Dragon toy as a free gift for Black Dragon/Black Dragon Human version fullset orders.

I am absolutely furious with the company for this attempt to smooth over their mistake with an item that was originally part of the Maker's limited event. Based on how well this company handles any perceived negativity as shown by other reviews I opted to just pay for my doll to avoid any abuse.

Absolutely not. I am deeply concerned by this error, was another customer left with the wrong doll? I don't like that the customer service response was to act like they were doing me a favor by including an item that was part of this specific doll order from Loong Soul.