1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BJDs that have a squishy bust?

Aug 18, 2006

1. Resin is a hard material so no there are no soft resin BJD's. Only Dollfies and Obitsu's come with this feature. good luck with your hunt for the perfect doll :huh?: And its a REALLY good idea to read al the rules just so you know where you're at as both of the dolls you have asked about at OT or off-topic dolls. Only The DD and Obitsu 60cm are on topic for those models.

2. Check out the 1/6 scale dolls at http://www.13doll.com/forums/ people there know which dolls have hard and soft busts.

For acceptable DOA dolls the Obitsu 60 has a soft bust option.

3. Wow thanks for the link, those people at 13dolls are total perverts... example post...

LOL, I'll feel right at home there...:)

I last question if you don't mind me asking is that the official Obitsu site only lists the dolls in Japanese, is there an English site where you can customise/buy extra parts (a.k.a soft bust...). Thanks a lot for your help.

4. Junky Spot carries the different Obitsu bodies and optional parts. Both my 60cm obitsus came from them.

5. You can also check Yahoo!Japan auctions (you will have to ask around, maybe at 13doll, for the right search words to find soft breasts, but here are some starter links: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12499). I know I've seen optional breast-plates for sale there that are really huge, or have other...special traits. xD I don't remember whether they were for DD or for 1/6th dolls.

But others are right, except for obitsu and dolfie dream, the type of bjd that is the topic of this forum is usually hard-resin and does not have soft breasts. That said, there are many female bjd sculpts with nice breasts, just not soft.

6. Volks Dollfie Dream is generally squishy, and a bit extra squishy in the bust.

For an example, have a look at DD Yukino's page.

7. Anyone one know if Impldoll has a soft bust?

8. Impldolls are made of resin, so no, they dont.

9. There's the Peach Pai bust made for Dollfie Dreams. Peach Pais come in a lot of sizes from huge to comically anatomically incorrect huge. They're made of silicone so very squishy & lifelike. You can find them sometimes on Yahoo Japan and rarely on ebay. I'm pretty sure you couldn't adapt a PP bust on a resin doll. The stringing tension would warp the silicone too much.

10. Curious can you put an Impledoll head on a Volks body? Do all clothes makers fit every one?