1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BJD's Under $300 (as of June 2006)

Jun 1, 2006

1. does anyone have pic of the angel of dream dolls? I can't seem to ever get the ebay auction pics to load.

2. the Luts Kids are pretty good. $290 for 44 cm dolls

3. Try going to the www.angel-of-dream.com site; they have lots of pictures there, and it's the English site.

4. Elfdoll's tinies : MinDeRel, Jin and Bong go for 265 US$ (and taht includes shipping). They're limited to 50 tho, so hurry.

5. Dunno if Soom Mini Gems are on here, but they're $231 to $275 (Tan), that's without faceups.

6. Thank you SO much for this thread!

7. thanks so much!
      hopefully i can do some shopping soon 8D

8. Fantasy Doll's boy Tobias is currently $166 (sale price until June 20, when he'll go to $208.) He's a 1/3-size. They'll be releasing more sculpts soon, too.

http://www.Fdoll.com

9. Wow, thanks for all the info!

I didn't know about B&G. Some nice looking molds on their site.

10. Aww, Moon is so CUTE! She might be a good substitute for the Happydoll Mabel I will never be able to find in this lifetime.

11. Ok, I know of Mythdoll, Abio Angel, and Bobobie, but I know there is more than that. DZ has taken on a mostly normal price range, and I cant think of other companies off the top of my head..

But, the first doll I get is going to have to be in the cheaper range of prices, due to my family being wary of all of this and also due to the fact that I am just going to be using it for faceup/mod practice (and as a working reference for making my own doll so I am not interested in spending $500.. ) so if anyone has any names or links for me, I'd really appreciate it.

I am looking towards Abio Angel since they have beautiful, beautiful sculpts, but $240 is still a hard sell (I give the money to my parents and they let me use that same amount on their card) so I would really appreciate any info you have, mainly pertaining to cheaper 1/3 dolls, since I'd like to start big and work downward.

12. Angel of Dream also has cheaper dolls and beautiful sculpts.

13. obitsu only cost 300 bucks

14. Try B&G, their 1/3 dolls are only $300 and they come with eyes, a wig and a "night suit". The website is http://hk.geocities.com/layla_mi/dm.html

EDIT: I have not ordered from them but I plan to... I really like Sky ^_^

15. There is also Angel Fantasy. They have very lovely tinies and their SD girl Lily is under $200. Laidoll was selling her, but I have problems with Laidoll.com atm. A Lily is on ebay now. Edit: woops she 1/4 and not 1/3 :/ So she is out.

Here is the link to Angel of Dream

And another one: a very cheap 1/3 boy from fantasy doll

16. i'd say Abio Angel and Fantasydoll is probably your best bet if you're wanting to go low,low,low on 1/3s.

17. Thats promo price. They've priced up to 275USD for SD and 175USD for MSD

18. If $240 is a hard sell $300 isnt getting much easier..
      But i have looked at obitsus, and personally I just dont like the style of the bodies.

Though I thank everyone who has been making suggestions, wow, I didnt think anyone would be home or online right now @_@
      I knew there were a lot of "Angel" companies out there XP but I am so horribly bad with names, especially similar names.