1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BJD's Under $300 (as of June 2006)

Jun 1, 2006

1. Apologies for the double post..
      But @_@ This seriously has to be it.
      I was intending to get a doll for a test subject but I have never been so taken in by a doll as I have been looking at Sky.

My only issue is that I've never heard of the company and all the searches I do come up with nothing.. does anyone own a doll from here?

2. ...Now I'm curious about B&G, too. Those are LOVELY. O___O

3. Oh, Sky is my favourite from B&G, if his eyes were a touch smaller I would be soooo hooked.:)
      I saw a thread about a B&G doll - I think it was a boy - and the owner was quite satisfied and said that they pose nicely... Hmm, maybe I could find it for you....

EDIT: Just found the thread: Aiko-chan made a nice review about her Sunny's quality:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140564

Also there are some great pics of skin comparison/joints/faceups in the second page of this thread: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132078

4. I love B&G! I'm so pleased with Aiden (my Sunny) and highly recommend B&G to you! They pose wonderfully and the resin quality is very nice. Someone posted in one of the threads that the white skin from B&G matches that of Luts, so if you ever want to use the B&G body for a BW Luts head or vice versa, it would work. :fangirl:

*sees her thread has already been linked to* Hahaha, someone beat me to it. :lol:

5. Freyja/Sky just hit me in the head with "Buyyyy mee~!!" >.<

I can't! DDDDDDDDDDX

*flails helplessly*

6. I just wanted to throw out a thank you for this. It's going to be a lot easier to find dolls in my price range now. I Have been looking at dollzone recently and they have some really nice ones like people have said. Thanks again! I may be able to get one before I'm 20 now:) .

7. Just a note-- all of Bobobie's Dolls are under 200USD

The tinies are under 100, the MSD's under 150, and 60cms under 200USD.

8. What about Abio Angels?

9. Abio Angels have been mentioned. ^_^

Though, from what I've heard.. there is an American counterpart for it?? 0.o

10. I reccomend Dollzone, I got my girl from there. :)

11. yeah cheap dolls arent my cup of tea, but i do like luts kid delfs, there super nice,

12. I made a website about BJD Under 300$ ( Not including shipping )

Clover Millefeuille BJD

Here is a list:

Dollzone

There is a lot of information circulating that Dollzone stole a headsculpt from Volks. Now, they removed the merchandise and now they have brand new models that are very nice. Their 1/4 ( 44cm ) are very affordable! For starting at 199$US (Add 40 for face up), these are one of the cheapest BJDs so far. Speculations about their cheap resin is false. Mine stands well, does not even need a support when I want to sit mine down ( Like some of the ABJD out there ) Also I have been a bit rough with mine and her fingers aren't broken yet, and Luts apparently has that problem! This is a good investement. They are much cheaper if you can order them from Hong Kong, or if you could get a friend to order one for you. I brought Tintan 1/4 white skin, with 2 wigs for only : 148.037 USD!!!

Divinity Dolls

Before Otakuthon, I have never even heard from this seller. I was at the anime convention when a friend of mine got her ABJD for 275CAD$. Curious I went to check it out and to my surprise, they were 60Cm dolls. Wow, they are adorable as well. They also offer free face ups when you purchase one. They also go to different conventions so hopefully you would check them out! Right now they do not have a lot of merchandise, hopefully that will change soon!

Angel of Dream

This has to be the cheapest doll company out there. Mainly it is because it's Made in China litteraly. This company features 1/4 ABJD for 175$ US (Without Shipping) and their 1/3 for 275$US. They look nice and personally, I'd try to get one! They also offer a lot of basic merchandise for their dolls.

SSin Doll

This company offers 1/4 BJD for around 280$US and up. They are very cute and they also sell other merchandise as well. I think some of the headsculpts are a bit weird but some are alright. This company seems to be offering a lot of cosplaying merchandise for their dolls (e.g. Rozen Maiden )

Angell-Studio

Wow, I randomly stumbled upon their website, boy all their dolls are gorgeous! Prices start at 224$US for a 1/4 and some dolls include a a free pair of eyes and YOU CAN CHOOSE THE COLORS! + a FREE CHOICE OF A WIG! What a freaking deal. This is what you get from a Chinese company! I have to get my hands on one as soon as I can!

Bobobie

I stumbled upon this company a while ago but I never had the chance to add them. They have the cheapest dolls on the market right now. They have pretty nice sculps especially the 60cm dolls. Apollo seems very nice and I want to get my hands on. And their 44/43 cm elf girl Sprite doll is so cheap I really want to get one! ( They accept money order/paypal and more )

13. Wonderful thread, some well phrased and quality information!

14. most 1/4 doll are pricing around 325~ thanx for ur info~

15. I just heard of a new company called AE(Asleep eidolon). They have 1/4 dolls for 190USD!

16. Lot more out there than there used to be. Heck, I'm all for more affordable dolls. =)

17. That's a really great idea :) I'm looking to get a tiny little doll but don't want to spend too much and they have great examples here! Thanks a lot! :D