1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Black Cherry Doll

Jun 14, 2014

1. If you need any pictures to help with the choice (both the 58 and 63cm bodies work, I just wanted the 63) just let me know. I'll try and get some while helping kiddo with school today :)

2. That'd be great, thanks! I'd love to see her with the 63cm body :D

3. @Lefrin :) Here you go. Let me know if you'd like any other looks or poses. I missed working with her. I have so many wig commissions I'm working on that hers had to go on the back burner.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Wow, the proportions are great! Very model-like, almost exactly what I'm looking for :D Thanks for this, really helps me! It's a really good option :love

5. :) They also offer color matching services for like $50. So it's really affordable. The color I got her wasn't on their color chart. I sent them multiple color examples through the email, like Dollshe's Copper Oriental examples, as well as pictures of my own girl's head in different lights. o_o even with the custom resin, she was finished in 2 MONTHS. I adore her and thanks to them working with me on the color I'm not going to have that much work color matching her head and ear mods.

6. I recently completed the faceup on my ichigo! :)

[​IMG]
      Cuillère
      by draw-my-heart-on, sur Flickr

She is on the old F60 body, for anyone curious. Her face was colour-matched to the body.

7. Wow she looks amazing! I just finished paying off my own Ichigo I can't wait until she gets home. ^^

8. thank you :)
      And congrats! I look forward to seeing more Ichigo around ;)

9. My body for my Xiao Yu head was delivered today!! It's a dollstown elf body. I'm super happy! I have the copper Xiao Yu head and the body is definitely more red but the faceup will fix that. I think I may add a slim neck donut to give the head a touch more height and she's definitely going to have a lot of hair which will help balance the shoulders a bit. I love it when a doll finally comes together! Looking forward to customizing her, I've got this fantasy motif I want to go for.

10. congratulations!!:thumbup

Would love to se me photos when you have time!! I adore the copper color~:D

11. Hi everyone! I just managed to get a closed-eyed Aishat head second hand. .Does anyone know or have any theories as to when Black Cherry will have another pre-order for the SD girl heads? I need more.
      I will of course post photos of my Aishat when her head arrives and I've painted her.

12. Just keep an eye out on the website and her insta page. She does them once or twice a year. You can also ask her directly through insta

13. @AlmySidaKay there is always in-stock heads available when the preordered heads are shipped out, so should be soon)

14. Thanks guys! I did ask and she said she'd be doing another preorder probably in December! I managed to find a brave Aishat second hand too, so those should be shipping to me soon. . . but I hope to get a Kaorin head when she does the preorder! She's SO PRETTY. . . okay, so they ALL are SO PRETTY! But yes.

15. I don't think you tagged the right person. I already have my XiaoYu and Ichigo.

16. Hey everyone, I can't seem to find a Black Cherry waiting room, is anyone else waiting on their late September/early October preorder?

17. I just wanted to pop this here since it's a little difficult to find some of the older photos of Aishat's sculpts on the Dollshe 26f body. I hope to get her actually painted up sometime in the next couple weeks, but in the mean time, here she is blank and eyeless.
      [​IMG]Charlie - before by Tatterpunk, on Flickr

18. Sorry to double post!
      I just wanted to introduce my now (almost) finished and faceupped girl, Charlie!
      She's of course Aishat/Brave Aishat depending on which faceplate I have on her. I will be getting her proper colored eyes, these are just the temporary ones.
      [​IMG]Charlie by Tatterpunk, on Flickr

19. She looks great, @TatterPunk !

I was wondering how the XiaoYu head might look on the Dollstown 13 year old body. Did anyone try that hybrid?