1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Black Cherry Doll

Jun 14, 2014

1. Happy to say I just ordered this beauty. So excited!

2. Managed to snag a close-eyed Aishat after the first pre-order --- she really is magnificent! Looks just like she's sleeping!

[​IMG]La Belle au Bois Dormant (3) by Sharon, on Flickr

3. I love the Aishat head. What bodies does she fit on? Is the resin easy to match?

4. chizzie_shark, your girl is so gorgeous! :D
      What body is that?

flanna, there are pics of the master model on Volks SD16, SOOM Super Gem and Oasisdoll Chic here - Aishat
      I think match should be easy enough since they'll be matched to Dollshe oriental. I'd really like to see if they will fit Dollshe bodies.

And here is a totally amazing and badass girl on Dollstown 18rs.
      [​IMG]Joclo by Silly, on Flickr

5. Thanks, Byakko. I really do like the head, but a head's not much use if it won't fit on a body!

6. @Byakko: Is that your Aishat? She's one of my faves on Flickr!

My Aishat is on an Oasisdoll Chicgirl body. If I ever get a new version SOOM Super Gem body I would have her on that. The combination I'd really like to see though is Aishat on the Dollshe 26F body - that would be amazing!

7. Oh, no, I also watch her on flickr.) Just thought it's a good example of stronger built girl.

I think Oasisdoll is a great body for her, the author has her Aishat on it as well. =)
      I'll be sure to try her on Dollshe bodies as soon as I get my hands on them.)

8. Looking forward to more Aishat pictures once they do get shipped out.

@chizzie_shark Yours makes me think of Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) for some reason, it's really wonderful. Did you have trouble finding suitable wigs for the sculpt? She seems like she has a tall forehead.

9. Glad you think so, because her name is Aurora - yep, after Sleeping Beauty!

A lot of wigs suit her, but I've mostly tried on long wigs with no fringe/bangs. She does have a rather high forehead so the wig shouldn't sit too low otherwise she looks odd. If you have a particular style in mind, I am happy to try different wigs on her (I have way too many wigs...)

10. Oh yes, thank you very much!

I was wondering how she would look like with very long, straight hair - in either white, red, or black.
      It would be very kind of you to help out lil' ol me. ^^)

11. Is anyone else getting one of the revamped Aishat heads? I just bought mine, so I'm looking for any ideas as to what matches that White Skin resin. Maybe Dollstown Fresh skin or Pale skin? I really want to put this girl on the new DT 17yrs body <3

Anyone look at the boy head newly released as well? Bryan is so handsome!

12. zomjirate, I think fresh will be better choice, the head will probably be lighter but that is usually the best option for hybrids since the heads has faceups. =) I think pale will be too, well, pale.)

13. #34 Byakko, Sep 26, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
    14. I just ordered Bryan head and was hoping someone had ideas to share on what body to get as a 13cm neck is quite large but it looks like this thread is not very active. Hmm.

15. @Byakko Oh wow, that hybrid looks great! Thank you so much for sharing these pictures, I was really struggling with whether my Aishat would fit on that body. I think it works (maybe a little bobble headed, but the wig helps a lot). I also think Fresh Skin will be the better match, and now I have a Fresh skin Venitu to compare with my Aishat when she arrives. I am super excited to get this girl put together! :whee:

16. More hybrid pics!

This time it is rather unusual since it is male body, but it fits her surprisingly well. :abambi:

The body is dollzone B60-005 in normal pink, the head is ver.2 in normal skin. The photos, head and body belong to karmade. She said the color match is almost perfect. =)

With the wig on she makes such a sugar-sweet boy. XD - aishat boy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Someone in this thread wanted to see an Aishat head on a Dollshe Classic 26F body - you can see two photos of that hybrid on Instagram! Just search the Black Cherry page (black.cherry.dolls) and you'll see her a little way down the list. She looks really good! I only wish the hands on that body were smaller, and that she had thigh mobility joints!

18. Has anybody a normal skin Nikki head on a 5th Motif/timeless body? Does he need Fresh skin or pale skin?
      Has anybody any pictures of this hybrid? I know the neck should fit but I'd like to see the hybrid in full to have an idea. I like him on the DSAM body, mind you.

#39 Lilla, Dec 2, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    19. I have just come across these heads and love them! Reviews are really good on Etsy regarding the quality. I am running out if space here but swapping heads over periodically is going to be the answer here I think.....just seen both Kaorin and Xiao and can't decide!