1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Black Cherry Doll

Jun 14, 2014

1. Here are some more photos of my attempted Dollshe 26F (2014 version) and Black Cherry Aishat hybrid (what a beauty she is!).

Pros: the head fits perfectly and has a pretty good range of motion, the hands and feet are beautiful, and I like the long and graceful neck and wrists.
      Cons: Personally, I think she is too tall and the posing is rather stiff.

The body is in Pure Fresh (brand new) and the head is in Black Cherry normal skin (also new).

Here's a photo (more at my Flickr):

[​IMG]AishatHybridFullBody by StellaMarigoldArt, on Flickr

2. @StellaMarigold Your girl is stunning, such a Goddess.

Glad I ordered a fresh skin DT Elf body for the Black Cherry head I ordered. Hoping both arrive by end of month.

3. @animemom - thank you! The faceup was by Greenwolfy (that's her Flickr name) - it is gorgeous! I have the open-eyed head painted in the same style. Her work is amazing!

Good luck with your DT Elf order! I hope it arrives soon!

4. Thanks. I am excited about her arriving. But well bank account is crying these days.

5. My head is finally on its way. The body should arrive by end of the month. At least I hope so.

6. I've purchased the Xiao Yu head second hand, and I'm hoping it put it on my Dollzone B60-005 body. I saw a hybrid example of the same body and another one of the Black Cherry heads in this thread, and it actually looked pretty good, so I'm hoping it'll turn out to be a workable hybrid for the Xiao Yu but I can't find measurements. I'll post pictures when I get the head. :aheartbea

7. Hello all! Looking for advice! I’ve my black cherry xiao yu on dollstown elf body, but I am not completely happy with this hybrid. What do you think about Dollzone girl body 58 cm? Would it be a good option or it is too tall for that head? THANK YOU

8. @Poppyfleaur I am interested to know about alternatives too. Can I ask what it is that bothers you about the hybrid? Is the head too small or too big for the body?

9. There are 2 things- body is not having a lot of posing abilities and hands are too big to my taste. The head looks a bit small, but that is manageable.

10. @Poppyfleaur - if you like the size of the Elf body, you might keep an eye on Bimong new 52cm body, which should be released shortly. It looks beautiful and very posable!

He's making it for his new Dandelion heads, but since the original 7" Dandelion and Xiao Yu heads are pretty close in size it might work for you.

11. @StellaMarigold yes, thank you so much for advice, this body is definitely on my wish list. I love bimong dolls and recently bought MSD new body from him. It’s amazing ❤️❤️❤️

12. Another possiblity is the Dollmore Zaoll body.

13. Thank you for advice ❤️❤️❤️

14. Hey there everybody!! Has anyone ever tried putting a black Cherry Xiao Yu head on a Supia body??

15. This is my hybrid on the zaoll body.
      [​IMG]

16. @lenacat26 Ooh that looks perfect! I think Zaoll will be the way to go for me, thank you for sharing!

@Poppyfleaur Yes I thought the hands looked too big too, thanks for letting me know your thoughts :)

17. Looks very good, thank you for sharing ❤️❤️❤️

18. Does anyone have a Bryan? I am really looking at him but I'd love to see owner pics. His profile is perfect, I love all the detail....

19. I have my ns Kaorin on a Mystic Kids body and it's a perfect fit both head/neck and resin color. I'm not able to attach a photo at the moment, but I have a public picture of her in the gallery section if you're curious.

20. Which color did you choose for the Mystic Kids body?