1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Black Cherry Doll

Jun 14, 2014

1. Thank you! Black Cherry Doll sculpts are so beautiful! I can’t miss out on this preorder :D

#141 indollgence, Apr 17, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    2. So, I just got the Xiao Yu in copper, she's currently by blissdacosta for faceup. I'm planning to give her Angel Philia body in tan. Do you think the skin color would match? I'm crapping my pants and need to send face up info to the artist. Help

3. My Xiao Yu is on the way! I bought her a dollstown elf body, as recommended by Black Cherry ^^

@GoldenBuddha Wouldn't it be better to ask directly owners of tan Angel Philia? I've absolutely no idea of how is their tan.

4. I ordered an Ichigo in fairy normal as I'm too impatient to see if I can get the Xaio Yu with open eyes in that color. I hope they arent too different in size it may have been a mistake.
      In person I don't mind the color difference between my fairyland body and the Xaio Yu moon head. But when I take a picture it is a striking difference. I hope I can blush it so the camera doesn't pick up the difference so much.

5. [​IMG]
      my blackcherry Nikky head i added beard to him and just buyed second hand venitu body, i think skin tone is pure from dollshe as i never asked for seller. i got all certificates for him as well. and head fits perfectly. even skin tone is close to head.

6. I have the tan Angel Philia body for her just hope the skin tone would match.. Blissdacosta is making her face up, and I asked her if she keep it light qua blushing... Fingers crossed

7. @GoldenBuddha Oh ok ! I hope the Xiao Yu will match your Angel Philia body !

I've got my own Xiao Yu yesterday and now I'm waiting for her body. But she is really cute !

8. Just bought a xiao yu second hand and am wondering what wig size she wears? I can’t find infor on her measurements at all. Would 12mm small iris eyes work?

9. Wig is 6-7 and your eyes would fit.

10. They really have personalities!

11. [​IMG]
      My Kaorin is home! ♥ She arrived with a beautiful Greenwolfy face up, which I felt so bad wiping, but I really wanted to paint her myself. So here she is! She still needs her own wig and eyes, but I love her already. Welcome home, Freddie. :D

(She's also awaiting her own body - here she is on a MDR Petrichor which is okay size-wise, but it's in chocolate milk colour, so I had to cover it up.)

12. my boy was one years on totaly bad colour body, so i was looking second hand market till i got what i wanted for him. and now im happy how he looks. dollshe bodies is good for hybrid with blackcherry dolls heads.

13. This is a photo from the Dollscar exhibition in Moscow.
      [​IMG]

14. My girl is waiting on a Supia body. :) I will finish up the layaway in August so luckily not too long of a wait. Initially I was going to get a Ringdoll body, but it would have been a loooooong wait, haha.
      Not yet sure if the Supia will match perfectly, but I'll worry about that when she arrives. In worst case scenario, I will just blush the head to match.

15. The Ichigo heads are shipping. I'm stoked to see what people will do with theirs! :kitty2:kitty2:kitty2

Freddie is so beautiful, also looks a bit over everyone's BS. She has a very intense look. :D

16. *squeak* My Ichigo is out for delivery. I can get her tomorrow, assuming that none of my housemates are home when they attempt delivery today.

17. @glyndon I hope your Ichigo gets to you quickly! I'm excited to see what people do with the scupt, she's so pretty!
      I can finally jump back in with pictures, after Adelia came back from paulianne.dolls :D I decided the resin match between her head and body wasn't as good as I'd like, so I got her resin matched :) I am so happy with the result, I think she looks incredibly "alive" right now!

[​IMG]Adelia by Rivon92, on Flickr

18. She's here! And so tiny!

19. I got my blank Ichigo head today. It just showed up without any tracking update since it arrived in my area.
      She looks beautiful. And yes very small for an SD head, I was thinking she would be a bit bigger than Xaio Yu but she's not. I did not get the chance to compare the head color to the fairyland normal yet.

20. Black Cherry annouced a surprise order period for Xaio Yu on Instagram for Aug 2nd - Aug 7th! She needs to get at least 10 orders.