1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Black Male BJDs... Any plans yet?

Dec 9, 2006

1. I hope he's big and tall, like hound sized, so my Ipsae can have her boyfriend :<

2. O_O, Now I think thats a doll I could bust out the credit card for. I would name him swordfish and put him in dreds . Then chortle in glee to myself.

3. :aheartbea UGH!!!!

4. FWEE! :D

And yeah, Iplehouse told me they were making a black boy soon, and then a tanned Lion >.>

5. I love anything Lion.

6. Come on, Iplehouse- you can do it :whee:

7. Kyaa....I need him! I'd name him Dr. Derek Allen Scott and he'd have a shiny bald head (with a tattoo???) and I'd have to make him a doctor's coat and put glasses on him... *drools in anticipation*

I'll never have any money...ever. XD

8. XD it still tickles me when people know ugh XD

9. Oh Wowwies that would be the sexyness! Count me in!<3<3<3
      Any ideas as to when he's coming out?

10. Oh geeze <3 I'd want one too!!

I'd hope they'd make differente styles though. Like one with lots of muscles and one with a more feminine body.
      I think it'd be interesting to see Cocori on a male/gender-less body, but of coarse, there aren't any bodies in her beautiful color T.T !

11. I would love to see a black guy doll:D Acctually I' planing to buy Cocori(she's sooo pretty*_*) I would say Iple is filling a market gap now^^

12. Indeed! There are few dolls out that represent different races and ethnicities. I would love to see a broader range.

13. :o That is just.. The best thing ever.

14. oooooh speaking to my heart, I would be thrilled with Lenny Kravitz, LL Cool J, Cuba Gooding, etc.... boy doll, my heart says to start saving just in case they do make one that screams my name lol

15. I'd love to see how that's tackled, though less because I want one (I mean I can barely afford to have my pale little Irish boy not be a disembodied head, ain't no way I can get a limited that in demand) but because... Asia is weird when it comes to race relations because it never comes up. (Or at least Japan is, I'm not really as familiar with the rest of East Asian. I should fix that.) I mean. Man. I just hope he doesn't end up looking as weird as Cocori, who is beautiful but looks more like the "fashion doll" type of doll that I do so attempt to avoid... The Beauty Queen type of pretty that I find so very, very unattractive. I hope he doesn't end up looking like a boy version of that. And that they make one that still fits my desire for a prettyboy... TAT

16. SWORD!!! :o :D :love Mika Sadahiro is a goddess.

...Now I want one, too.

17. Oh gosh, a black boy doll from Iplehouse would be... just... *fumbles for the right words* *absolutly fantastic* really doesn't cut it at all, but it gets the idea across. ^_^ And I agree that Iplehouse is definitly filling a market gap. Very smart of them = Very good for us. ^_^
      -Vega