1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BlackBox Mochi

Jul 27, 2017

1. Angelesque has recently told me Blackbox got in contact with her and said they'd be shipping soon, but I don't know whether that has changed since or not. I was told that last Monday or so.

2. Ok yea I asked my agent and they said the artist said they are hoping for end of Nov/beginning of Dec but they're not sure :/ especially with holidays coming up shipping might be delayed...

3. I just saw on their Facebook page that “the finished Mochi are ready for shipment in batches.” I’m not sure if that means only some are ready, or they’re all ready, and they’re just going out in batches. Still, very exciting news!
      BlackBox

4. I just got notified that they will be shipping on 12/29

5. Yay! It’s good to have a set date to look forward to.

6. I got mine last Friday! :) It's so cute!
      I hope everyone gets theirs soon too.

7. Is anyone else waiting for theirs since mine hasn’t been shipped out yet :/

8. @JellysFancy If yours wasn't shipped by December 20th or so and you were in the orders for July, then I think you're probably in the next batch, which Angelesque has told me will be with her early January. I had asked her about it on the 19th and that's the info I got from her, that they were shipping the last ones from that batch that day. Mine just arrived yesterday I believe, but since I had to ship to a friend abroad I'm not 100% sure if it was delivered then or if she forgot to tell me before, nor have I had the chance to see my Mochi yet. I hope yours ships soon!

9. Thank so much for the info! I purchased Mochi after July I think so maybe it'll be shipped later. At least now I'm less nervous that it was lost in mail or something while everyone else started getting theirs.

10. Ah, I think yours will probably be in a later batch then! The people receiving theirs are from the early batch of orders, if I'm not mistaken.

11. My Mochi has shipped! I can’t wait!

12. Mine too! Can’t wait for my adorable little foxy to come home! :dance

13. Any word on the second batch of Mochi foxes? I’m still waiting for a notice, as I ordered late August.

14. There's still a batch not yet shipped?

I was so thrilled to get mine from Angelesque, but I'd thought they were all done now? Until the next colour release.

15. Yes, there was a second batch that were shipped out last week. I got my tracking number from Angelesque, but for some reason it’s being shipped back. I contacted the dealer and she’s going to figure out what’s going on. Hopefully I get my fox soon :pout:

16. Aah, mine must have been in that batch then :)

I'm going to have to find the most delicate brushes before I start work on my little beauty.

17. My fox is safe and sound :whee:
      After quite the journey, I’m sure she’s ready for the whole box opening ritual lol.

18. That must be a huge relief. I glad she arrived safely :)

19. Yay glad to hear!

20. Hi guys! Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I just found out about Mochi and was wondering if it was a limited release doll? Can't seem to find anywhere that sells him and he's so adorable!