1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BlackBox Mochi

Jul 27, 2017

1. They’ve only released him once so far. The company may have another preorder in the future, but there hasn’t been any news. I would suggest to keep an eye on their Facebook page for new information.

2. Thanks so much! I'll have to watch them closely!

3. Also look for the secondhand market. There was one for sale a week ago but was sold.

4. Yes, he was limited, although there is mention he will be re-release with a difference (colour?) shortly, so keep an eye on Blackbox on social media.

5. Resurrecting again! Any news on his next release? I'm trying to find one second hand but they're very illusive :( As soon as one goes up for sale someone snaps them up in record time! XD

6. Not that I’ve seen. They’ve hinted in comments on their Facebook, that there will be another release, but one of their dealers said that BlackBox said they want to focus on new projects. I would just keep an eye on their Facebook page for any new info. https://facebook.com/blackboxdoll/

7. The artist is working on another Anubis version and this little pet
      [​IMG]

Edit: I didn't see anything on their blog about Mochi :( so i'm not sure if they're going to re-release him in another skintone

8. I JUST SAW THIS TEASER PIC ON BJDIVAS' FACEBOOK PAGE

[​IMG]

That's definitely Mochi right??? :O I'm super excited since I missed the first release and have not found her on the Marketplace. I don't see any info about this yet on BlackBox's page but since @BJDivas became a dealer for them for the Sleeping Anubis release, I feel like they would have some insider info.

9. I was interested in the sleeping eye Anubis but then they mentioned they'd re-release the open eye Anubis this year, which is exciting, and if the Mochi re-release isn't far off that's super news too! :D

10. Mochi has just been re-released. :)

11. Black box had originally said the re-release would be in a different colour, so I'm surprised to see white again.

Is anyone who already has a white Mochi going to get a second?

12. I’m considering it. I’d probably dye him black. I haven’t decided yet though.
      @BJDivas Do you know if they plan to release Mochi again in other colors?

13. Just put mine on layaway. >w<

14. Congrats! Is this your first Mochi?

15. Thank you! Yes it is, I couldn’t resist those little feet oh my goodness <3

16. Ooo yeah! I was thinking of a (beige) sand colour or light brown if I did get another so dyeing might be an interesting option.. however that suddenly makes me think of all the other possible colours! :aeyepop:

17. Right? I want so many! :XD:
      They are so cute! Mochi poses very well too, so I doubt you’ll be dissapointed.

18. Yes the posing is what ultimately made me press the purchase button!

19. I recently ordered sleeping eye Anubis, and now because of this chat thread, I see that Mochi is available for order! Glad to know the posing is good, but I have a question about putting in eyes — is it easy or hard? From the photos I’ve seen so far, I can’t tell how the head opens up. Any input on this is welcome! :3nodding:

20. I’m in LOVE with Mochi! I won’t be able to grab him this round because I just picked up two Dearmines (Gorgi the corgi and the seasonal summer Agrippa) but I will definitely live vicariously through all the photos on here.