1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Blossom Doll Discussion

Feb 12, 2012

1. @Rook_Sever hey! Thanks for answering my question! I would love to see any images you'd be willing to share!

Also is him having a wide neck going to make using that body impossible? Because I absolutely love the dika doll body :c

Edit:

Also I looked at dika dolls 73 cm body and the neck is 11cm, which is closer to 12 obviously. Do you think that'd suit the head better??

#361 dollycrap, Mar 29, 2016
      Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    2. Hi All,
      I want to buy those dragon shoes from blossomdoll
      [​IMG]
      I ask to the website of blossomdoll but they didn't respons me....
      I want those shoes for my 1/3 doll Soom Supergem. She has this feet measurement: width is 2,7 cm x 6,2cm long.
      If somebody can give me the measures of the Orlanda or Iris or Molly feets size ?
      Thanks to help me :)

3. Anyone know the usual wait times? I ordered an Anthurium head a little while ago and I'm excited :)

4. I have those dragon shoes but never used it because I've chosen the black bird instead. Just one remark : I did try them on Molly once, she can't stand by herself with it (or may be I am a nut lol).
      Lenght of her feet is 7 cm, widest part 2cm4, hill is 1cm8 (around).
      Hope this will help.

#364 Abell, Jun 5, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
    5. Molly photospam -)
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

6. @dollycrap sorry for late reply - there is the Anthurium head on the Dollshe Rhithmos body:
      [​IMG]

7. Hey guys! Thanks for all the help!

Just one more question, is it still possible to order from blossom doll's website? I've tried about 700 different things to try and add an item to my cart! But with no luck ):

And unfortunately acbjd doesn't offer the anthurium head in tan. Any suggestions? I've tried contacting blossom doll directly but they haven't replied. I'm reallllyyyyy desperate here ):

8. You could try here :
      http://clover-singing.com
      They are the representant for Blossom dolls and the good thing is thay they do not charge for postal fees, I bought a Serenade doll from them, good people. You could try to get in touch with Christina and ask if she can sell you this special head. Good luck :)

9. Hello everyone.
      Does anybody know what happened to Blossom doll? Are they still alive? Alice's Collections and Clover Singing removed their dolls from products lists, and I afraid they don't work anymore. I tried to contact Blossom doll... no answer :(

10. Christina is still selling their products, I recently ascked her about the price of the body alone.
      You can get in touch with her through eBay (jeeryama) or her own shop http://clover-singing.com
      :)

11. Blossom Doll's email just bounces for me. I got the following confusing response from Clover-Singing:

Hi,dear~
      i'm very sorry,we don't sell this brand items for about 2-3 years :(
      yours Christina

Legend Doll, however, are still selling them, and responded to my enquiry about a body:

Hello dear,
      Yes,Blossom Doll's body can be ordered in our shop.
      60cm female body's price is $370,please order a doll first,then leave a message to tell us you just a body,we will adjust price for you.
      Please be free to contact us if you have any questions.
      Erica

I'm still kinda scared BD are gonna close, so hopefully I can order soon. Has anyone had dealings with Legend Doll? I've heard mixed things about them, but their response was very quick.

12. Did you ever order? I purchased an Olanda second hand. I am just waiting for her to arrive. I am wondering about the eyes. It appears from some posts that she needs silicone eyes in order for them to properly fit? Not sure will have to wait until she gets here to find out. Would love to see some current photos if anyone has any.

13. Hi everyone! I was trying to view the site the other day but it wasn't working, now today I tried to look again and the site doesn't even come up when you search, does anyone know what's going on with that?

14. I contacted DollMix because I wanted to ask if it was possible to only order the head and not the full doll of Olanda, however, they informed me that Blossom Doll is closing. They don't have any Olanda dolls left, and only limited stock of their other dolls. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

15. oh this is a bad news ! I wanted to buy another body from them, but only next December ^^
      Do you know of any body really similar to this one ?
      Any way, thanks a lot for the information !

16. @Abell I know I'm very disappointed:( I know the new doll chateau Y-body-06 is very beautiful and has a similar aesthetic, also the dollzone NB58-001 body. I hope you'll be able to find what you're looking for.

17. Hi Mitsukuni, Happy New Year !
      Just to let you know I have been able to order a Blossom body (waiting for their agreement for a layaway) here :
      http://dollmix.com

Let's hope it will work fine :)

18. @Abell that’s great! I hope it works okay:) happy new year