1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Blossom Doll Discussion

Feb 12, 2012

1. Thanks Mitsukini :)
      The good news is that they do agree for me to have a layaway for the Blossom body, as well as for a Little Monica Grand Harmony boy body. They did answer fast, really. I'm so happy to get back a Blossom body, as I made the mistake to sale mine two years ago, thinking I did not need it any more, but some new heads came and ... Blossom body is the one which I like the best for them :)

2. Wonderful!:cheer I’m glad they were willing to do layaway, and that you were able to find the body again! It sounds like you’ll have some happy dolly mail when they come in!:XD:

3. Aysilu, my Blossom Doll Molly....

[​IMG]

4. I've finally recieved my Blossom Doll Gine! :)

Just want to tell you the story about my order. Maybe that will be helpful for someone, because Blossom doll are closed and ordering them now is a big quest)

I contacted Dollmix about their Blossom dolls and they answered me that they really have some Blossom heads and one white body left. They said that Blossom really had closed but some dealers in China still have their heads. (Dollmix isn't a Chiniese company but they cooperate with some Chiniese stocks who has some Blossom dolls, as I realise). I don't know are there still bodies because I ordered the last one Dollmix had (they gave me a discount because of little defect of body). Maybe Legenddoll or somebody else still has Blossom bodies. I don't know.

I was really nervous about my Gine because one day I figured out that the Chiniese storage workers accidentally sent my doll to the wrong address! :ablink: To Krasnoyarsk instead of Moscow (3.3k kilometers!) >< I'm glad that Dollmix helped me to recieve my doll by contacting the wrong addressee and explaining the issue. So a week ago my Gine finally arrived :love

She is really cute but I still didn't upload my unpacking photos from the reflex camera :XD: So now I can show you only a smartphone photo.
      Her name is Koya, she is a character based on the imaginary friend I used to have as a child :lol:

[​IMG]

She had arrived with high feel foots included and that's great!) She also had random glass eyes (they are purple but look like grey). I already had a wig for her but now I'm thinking about ordering a second wig and eyes with more bright color)

#384 Litchi, Dec 14, 2018
      Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    5. Ressurecting this old thread to post my Blossomdoll Hyacinth head, Bailey. He's currently borrowing a Doll chateu body but hopefully he'll have his own some day. He also needs a new face-up and a wig of his own - I really must stop neglecting this lad!

[​IMG]

Sad to see that the company went under. Their sculpting work was so appealing.