1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Blossom Doll Discussion

Feb 12, 2012

1. Well! These heads are certainly quite something, and I just love how the dolls are styled. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this company :D.

2. .3 cm really shouldn't make a huge difference, and the head should still fit if all measurements are accurate.

3. Looking forward to see the body then, i'll surely buy a Molly, luv her so far thanks for the infos anyone! :D

4. I wrote them and asked about the size of the neck. response:

Hello~ the gril's neck size is 8.5cm,the boy's neck size is 12cm

Aboout suit for which body ,it's still should see specific situation,If there are other questions,please contact us ~

Have a nice day ~

Qing

5. Wow, I love these! Molly and Anthurium especially, Anthurium also reminds me of the new Supia boys! :aheartbea How could you not see the resemblance to DZ and DC, Hyacinth especially looks a lot like a DZ doll. I wasn't a fan of Dollzone's style at first either, Tetradeka, especially their first sculpts really weren't my cup of tea, those low set features....:sweat But then I took an interest when they changed their sculpting style when releasing Una and Jeremy and now I'm in love with them! :lol: So I suggest giving them another try, their new style (featured in DC aswell) is awesome.
      Sorry for going a little OT, I can't wait for Blossom Doll's body release!

6. Blossom rep emailed me back again.
      The body in the pictures is DZ's 62cm body and the approximate price of the fullset will be $650. But the price has not been set just yet.

I didn't get an answer if the DZ65 cm body would work though.

Zomboid- Yes, I think I have to agree with you. Dollzone has taken a turn for the better recently in their artistry and their unique sculpts. I think I will have to give them another chance.
      The only thing I am worried about is resin quality. I am very, very picky about resin. I sold a DIM because the resin wasn't what I wanted it to be. I have never held a Dollzone so I can't even say if I like their quality. I will try emailing the rep again and ask if I can use the DZ65 cm body :)

7. Dollzone resin is very nice - smooth not powdery and not plastic like either.

8. I felt in love with Iris outfit, just can not stop watching - and wig is just amazing!!! It's probably a construction inside - I will try to do something like that with a wig.. will see results

9. I can spoke out on DZ quality, very very good, and about resembalnce between Blossom doll and DZ and DC this is something that caught everyone attention, but anyaway i think i keep an eya on this company as i would love to have Molly in future, and thanks to Tetradeka for the info about prices, and to krevetka about size of male and female heads. :D

10. Thanks for the quality props, everyone. It really helps.

I just saw today on Blossom doll's news area that the fullset should be available in about 3 months. I am so excited! I really want the Molly fullset. She is perfect for my character. I hope they have Paypal ready by then.

11. Great to know, i will looking forward to see the body sculpt andstarting saving money!! :D
      Thanks for this infos Tetradeka!

12. The Blossom rep emailed be back about the Doll Zone 65cm body today:

Hello~we will begin to sell our doll's body after 2-3month~
      I measured the neck size ,i think it will suitable for Doll zone body, but it would be a bit tight~

Have a nice day ~
      Qing

I think I will wait for the blossom body. If I don't particularly like it, then I will just get the DZ 62cm body, which was the body in the promo pictures :)

You're welcome, $avage :)

13. i thought these were by dollzone / doll chateau when i looked at the photos! they are beautiful looking sculpts and the wigs / clothes are wonderful.
      i will be keeping an eye on the company and see what happens over the comming months but i do love their wigs and clothes too! lol

14. Wow, I love the fullset Iris, especially her wig!

I emailed the blossom rep, and sadly, she says the boy won;t be sold in a full-set with the tattoo work. Shame!

15. hi everyone,
      there're so many clients asking me,"Is it DZ another brand?" for these questions, we have to tell all of you about that. It's not our DZ brand, and there's no any relationship between BOLSSOM and DZ.Thank you ! ^ ^

16. Thank you for making it clear!

17. Has anyone ordered a head yet? How did the experience go?
      I am waiting for the bodies, but I am curious if anyone took the plunge.

18. Nothing for me yet. I'm also going to wait for the body.

19. Yai thanks for the welcome dear.
      Also about the infos i will wait for the body from Blossom doll as well, i love the DZ female body, but i would like to see the Blossom doll body sculpt!

20. i agree $avage i would love to see the body that they make for the heads too, as they look great heads