1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Blossom Doll Discussion

Feb 12, 2012

1. I got an email from them saying they should have the new bodies and fullset ready by the middle to the end of June. I really want to see them!

2. As soon as they get full dolls. I am soo ordering Hyacinth! And since she reminds me so much of Sia, she's going to be named Titianium,after the song Sia did with David Guetta. xD

3. Woohoo! Can't wait.

4. Anthrium is gorgeous! I think I want Molly full set the most!! :)

5. Tetradeka, how quick were they with replying?

6. They took about 2 days to reply. Every time I sent them a question, it seems it takes about a business day. But with the time zone difference, it's a little longer.

7. Looking forward to seeing what the bodies look like!

8. Eeep. Maybe they'll be releasing sometime sooon! I can't wait! ^-^

9. Here's the link to the new girl body:

http://www.blossom-doll.com/En/Default.aspx?id=71

I'm not sure what to make of it. I like it, I don't like it... It's rather odd!

I'm looking into getting an Anthurium boy at some point in the future. He's so handsome! If anyone has any blossom dolls can you spam? I haven't seen any owner pictures at all yet.

10. The sleek lines of this girl appeal to me. She is distinctly feminine without needing an enormous rack as a gender cue. I approve.

11. This body is beautiful, it reminds me the Enchanted doll.
      I don't know what to say, but the line of the body is similar to it, so as the style. Anyway, it's still a great body and looks pretty.

12. Are there any other pictures of the body? I find the site to be extremely slow and abit difficult to navigate on my end. The body is lovely from what I can see though. ^^

I agree with you Naminene. I find the body to very similar in style used in porcelain bjd's.

13. I love the bodies! Does this mean that the full sets are available now?

14. The neck is quite wide? I wonder how it would look in SD/sd13 sized clothing. I do like the small bust and the more tomboy shape.
      The feet look small?

Would be good to see measurements including feet to compare to say volks.

15. I love her leg shape~ The bust is a bit weirdly shaped, but unless the doll wears super-tight shirts all the time I don't know that it would be that noticeable...but those legs~ :aheartbea

16. Yes nice legs not too skinny and long!

17. Blossom doll emailed me saying you can order the fullset by email :D

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

18. This is a very interesting body...I like small bust!:love
      Thinking which skin color to order...but before that I want to see the back side.:?

19. Love the lines of this body... the neck is a bit wide tho'...

I wonder which resin color their white matches... it's probably close to DZ but a comparison would be nice.

20. The measurements are now under Detail Information, but I'll copy and paste it here.

The 60cm girl’s body of blossom-doll is beginning for sales(inclubing head 60cm, without head 55cm)
      The detail data of blossom-doll 60cm girl’s body
      head size:21-21.5cm
      neck size:9cm
      shoulder width:11cm
      bust:20cm
      waistline:17cm
      hips:25cm
      thigh;14.5cm
      arm length:23cm
      leg length:35cm