1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Blossom Doll Discussion

Feb 12, 2012

1. I love the body. happy to see small bust doll.

2. I LOVE the new bodies. ^-^ Hoping to get it all soon!

3. I recently got my Molly's head and she's beautiful! <3

The 8/9 wigs are a bit too loose for her, I think that the 7/8 ones fit a lot better. Eyes are small too, I suggest 12/14 mm, I'll try to take some pics for reference in the next days.

Not really sure about the body indeed :/

4. Awesome EchoUndine! I really can't wait to see pictures. Please show us lots of them :D

5. Did ya'll see the body? I'm between liking it and not. I love the ethereal flow the limbs have but the arms are realllly long (even for a fantasy body). Plus I love the detailing on the boobies....

6. I still can't make up my mind on that body. I love the leg shape, she's got great hips. Despite the fact that I'm a boobie fan I actually like the shape of the small bust on this one! But she looks like she can't stand unaided and the knee and elbow joints aren't to my taste so I love it/hate it all at the same time.

7. Hmm, the body looks very reminiscent of art porcelain bjds, which I'm not a fan of, but at least the knees are partially hidden, and she's nicely slender which I love. Depending on how the boy body turns out I might yet be interested.

8. I am in love with Molly's sculpt and her fullset outfit is amazing! I think I'll order her head and body when my savings can handle the dent she will make. :(

9. Hmm, after thinking about it, I don't think I like the body. I think I would rather buy the dollzone body separately and just come up with a look on my own, even though I love the full set outfit.

10. Perhaps if you ask you'll be able to buy the outfit and head without the body?

11. Cloudedmind- I think when I am ready, I will email them and ask. That could be a good option too.

12. Somebody know which body it's on Anthurium? I love it!!

13. Good luck! I hope you're able to snag them both.

It looks like it's a Iplehouse body, either EID or SID.

14. Same here. Neck is quite big and... well, beefy for my tastes ^^''.

15. Finally i've spotted the pics of the new female body, overall is quite good, love the eastitic but the joints of the legs aren't my cup of tea ;)

16. I think it's the joints that are throwing most of us (including me) for a loop. and her lack of standing abilities. But other than that it;s really cute. I love the heads and will gladly buy them and another body (I love hybriding!).

17. I wonder what the sleeping plates would look like....?

18. I'm really unsure about the body now. I don't like the neck shape at all and the price is really daunting. I'm going to order Molly's head in the next few days because I am certain that I love it. I'll just have to look around for a body and get one further down the line. :(

19. Even though I had no intention of buying any more dolls for awhile, I stumbled upon Molly on eBay and was smitten. Just ordered her complete from the Blossom site. I love her ears! And I'm a fan of half-closed eyes. Her body was the final selling point as I have plenty of girls with busty, more realistic, bods and I look forward to something different.

I received this rather cryptic e-mail from Blossom after I ordered and paid:

We have been recive your payment,the freight have some promble ,and we will have a promotions active,We will notify you the detailed about this active,
      Don't be worried it won't affect your purchase~^_^
      Thanks for your support~
      Have nice day
      Blossom-doll

I noticed that their shipping charge was rather low for a full doll, $20. I wonder if that's part of the problem. Plus I'm curious about this mention of a promotion.

20. phanuel--that's always the way it is. Ya never know when a doll is going to capture you. I am not crazy about the joints on this girl, but I love the overall look of the body, long and slender with a small bust--perfect for my minimee Audrey Hepburn head--which is curiously small for a minimee! The neck will work too, and the price is right.

So, when I complete the sale on my Faith and Lishe I'll be able to order her. Looking forward to owner pics with the new body.