1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Fairies of Bluefairy - Bluefairy SD sized dolls Discussion

May 24, 2011

1. Subscribing to all the lovely chatter & opinions!

2. I am torn between hoping this fullset is going to not be prohibitively expensive and hoping it is so then I am not tempted to get one. I really love the white skin.

Extrapolating from the yen price and how their MSD sets are anywhere from $500 upwards, I am leaning towards them being pretty pricey.

3. The dolls are lovely, but I do not want to have them (thank goodnes!) I'm saving for a TF Patrick (just recently decided on minis instead of 60cm range) but I'm worried, because I've been bugging Blue Fairy for SD size dolls when I was "into" SD sized dolls. "what if" they realease an SD sized Kyle? I might be back on the SD bandwagon *_*

4. krystina, SD Kyle! I think you just made me more interested in the 60cm size. SD Kyle or SD Louis definitely.

Is anyone else wondering about this line: We hope our new beauty white skin limited edition will be loved by our customers. Are they saying it's a new resin color or do they just mean "new limited edition"?

5. I think they just are saying new limited edition.

6. my current dolly funds are going towards a TF denis...
      ><;; && i already have a floating SD size head on it's way home.
      i might have to push plans of getting him a body back to make way for a BF +___+
      if they release an olive-like mold *dies*

7. SD Louis.. *blushes at the thought* :D

I told my husband about the new development last night and he just said, "looks like there are a lot of games in my future!" since our deal is, my doll budget is equal to his gaming budget, lol! But yeah, super excited to see what else is coming.

A big congrats to you on the store and everything, Sarah! :) Is Diana the only big girl you're aware of? *winknudge*

8. I'm so happy and pleasantly surprised that BF has SD dolls now :D I also can't wait til they release a Louis X3

Kim> According to that blog, it seems like BF has made the pricer slightly cheaper like what they've done with the past new line releases cept it's in WS? Maybe they'll do that for this time.

9. ^^ This is so exciting! One thing that I always harp on is that I wish BF would update their joints.... personally, I prefer more flexible bodies and don't mind paying more for better engineering (which is what makes me a huge Fairyland fan lol). ^^ From the pictures I think they're just standard joints. But the personality of the new girl is oh-so-Bluefairy, and BF face sculpts make me die from the simple cute... <3 I do love the outfits that BF releases with their limiteds. I wonder if they fit into standard SD13 clothes? Their bust makes me think they won't be able to squeeze into SD10 stuff. XD

10. thanks kim! for moving those links over here! I had noticed them in the MSD thread, but didn't have time to click on them at the time. having you repost is very convenient!

she is stunning in the blue dress. I'm so used to seeing 60cm dolls being protrayed as VERY CURVY or VERY MACHO or some other VERY ADULT ADJECTIVE that I'm having a hard time looking at her and saying "yes, that is a 60cm doll":doh

11. OH MY GOSH! I hope this is true! I love blue fairy, but I wanted an SD version! Oh this is PERFECT!!!

12. omg, this is a dream come true! i have always wanted a bluefairy girl, but in sd size!!! i even have a character picked out for her. =))

13. I need to save now 8|. I can picture it now. "mom? Can i have a present for graduation?"
      "i'm not getting you a doll."

14. A 60cm Kyle? Jerome? Either/both of these and I am utterly, utterly sunk. If never these, I'm pretty sure I'm safe. I tend to favour a different aesthetic in my larger dolls. But, oh, BF white resin is to die for!!

I'm so watching those of you who have just undergone plan change in the past 24 hours. ;)

15. I can't wait to see more pictures if Diana! If I can't have her, then I at least want billions of owner photos :) .
      I'm stalking the BF website now just to see her first...

16. Rest of the photos are now up and I'm in love! Eventually for sure I'll get one sd girl from bluefairy :). I love love love that Your Diana dress!

17. Dilemma! I'm safe with Diana's face but not with a 1/3 body that MAY look same as TF. :roll:

Edit: Wooot! looking at the body photo... I'm really safe now! And it's too pricey for me :lol: I still love TF body the best.

18. FairEmma> I agree, BF WS is lovely :D

Yay more photos are up, they're so lovely to look at. If they sell limited sds at that price, I don't mind it.

19. She is perfect. I know I won't be able to scrounge up that much money within the next few days. Do you guys think that BF will be making them as standards in the future? I hope so with all my heart :(