1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Fairies of Bluefairy - Bluefairy SD sized dolls Discussion

May 24, 2011

1. I agree - I like single joints - larger heads - good sized eyes - this way they are not small dolls on large bodies which is a turn off for me. The bust looks ok, though I like smaller - it's not too large. I agree Olive!

2. edit: I guess I misunderstood them.

Midsummer's Night Lin is misty rose though, so there is still a possibility.

Though, my new girl's resin tone is very close to Fairyland's NS, so if you like that colour. :>

3. Kurenai is a lot lighter than Natsume in person, so I think the normal skin is calming down a lot in terms of how dark and pink it is.

So, crossing my fingers, Your Diana will be coming home to me this summer.

4. My friend has all her money saved up for a Karen from...I forget. But she has changed her plans. She gets her paycheck this weekend and is going to order Your Diana. I am SO jealous. As soon as they come in, please post as many pics as you can!

5. I wish there were more detailed pictures of the joints, as I am very picky about that. Though, I like the overall look of the body very much, and it does look like the joints will be very similar to the current TF bodies, which I like very much.

6. Don't quite get your question. My English isn't very good.
      Not sure if this is the answer to your question, my WS Jasmine is 2010 resin.

7. turbow, I just mean how does BF white resin change over time - does it turn more creamy, more yellow, etc.? I know that white resins from different companies age differently, so was just curious about BF :)

8. Oh, I don't have answer to this then. My WS Jasmine and WS SF May are still new. Their resin colors haven't changed at all. Sorry ^^"
      But the WS tip-toe feet I ordered later are a wee bit lighter but no pinker or anything. Barely noticeable.
      Guess it's just the difference of resin batch.

9. turbow - that's very good that they didn't change! I know that all resin changes color with age, but some companies' resin doesn't age very gracefully from what I've seen.

I really like Diana and your picture definitely makes me much more receptive to BF's white resin! I'm just glad I have a few days to decide before the ordering period is over :D

10. oh, jeez, I think my wish has been granted. I think I'll have to save up a lot before I get one, though.

11. Anna> Their WS becomes more creamy ^^ I've had a WS doll for 2 years and when I compared it to a friends one, it's not that noticeable unless I looked closely. To me I can see a slight pinkish cast? compared to my doll which has a slight yellow cast.

Here's a photo from a few months ago if it helps, my doll with mk13's.

[​IMG]
      Doll Meet 29.01.11 by そら☆, on Flickr

WS Louis (2009), Sweet Day V. May (2007), Walking with May boy (2006).

Hopefully I've got the years right XD

And here's one with WS 2009 and WS 2010 :3

12. Wow....this thread moves fast too....
      I am jealous on those who can get Diana home ><!!!! (LOL)
      I really have to avoid BF's site before the sale period ends.........I am feeling bad for myself didnt hesitate longer on the doll that I have got it paid on the day BF released a photo of Diana. OTZ

13. Anna: As limedragon said, the WS resin ages to be more creamy ivory, and also darker :). I think it still photographs very nicely.

I hope to see lots of owner photos of Diana!! X3

14. So I am officially getting a Your Diana set, though she'll be coming home at the end of the summer once she's paid off. So excited for this! I've always wanted a white skin May, and Diana is going to be my giant white skin May.

Now, to decide on a name.

15. Congratulations Kim :dance

16. Congrats, Kim!

I am still thinking about what to do myself :D

17. I'm sorry if I looked this over, but will the "LE Dianas" be sold throughout the sale period or sold only until quantities run out? Usually LE Bluefairy dolls are sold until their quantities run out, but this release doesn't have a set quantity. Is that correct?

18. Daniel Falls: My experience, albeit not vast, of a BF limited release that has been assigned a window of opportunity is that BF takes orders for the time period they have specified. Their notice says:

* Order Schedule
      Starting 5:00 PM on May 27th, 2011 and ends 30th 5:00 PM. (based on Korean time)

* Payment Deadline
      Payment should be made in 3 days from the order date.
      Order will be cancelled automatically if we do not recieve the payment in 3 days.

* Shipping Schedule
      Shipping will be started after 30 business days by the order of payment confirmation.​

I'd expect they'll stop taking order at 5pm Korea time on 30th May, so this does not appear to be a numbers game.

19. Do you think that Diana will be sold as a standard Blue Fairy later on? I really like her but I don't have the money for her right now. Based on BF's history i would imagine this to be the case, but i just want to hear this from someone else!

20. I don't see why they wouldn't release standards in this size. They won't be white skin, of course, but they've added all of their other body and size options to the standard line. It may take a few months, and I wonder if they'll release any other heads when they do.