1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BlueBlood Doll Discussion

Apr 5, 2009

1. Provided everything goes to plan, I will be able to pay for my Waltz next week. You have no idea how excited I am, he'll be my first doll. I bought him a wig and Kimono last week so he has something to wear when he gets home xD

2. I really wanted Draven but then I found Hunter and well. He's just so darn cute. So Draven will have to wait until I find more money. *sniff*:(

3. Does anyone have one of these yet? I thought the body looked interesting in the photos-I'd like to know about poseability. I'd also like to know your general overall impression with the doll in hand-are you pleased with the quality? Which of the sculpts did you get?

4. I want Waltz...saving...

5. hello, I'm new! :)
      I don't have BJD right now and my first doll's gonna to be a silver !
      He already has a name and a story....just need the doll now....
      I can't wait ! But I'm student and I have to found my new student apartment before :...(

6. awwwww

hehe, Waltz was my first doll. I saw him and instantly wanted him. Took me a few months to finally get the money together, but man he was worth it. He's a stunning doll, and I have no doubt Silver will be just as amazing.

7. Does anyone have any resin and size comparisons for these boys? I'd love to see one next to a Volks SD13 boy and see how the resin matches up as well.

8. I can do that, Kim. I have a Maki and a Waltz.

9. Thanks Rynn, I appreciate it! I've got an Iris boy head I need a body for, and I really like the look of the Blue Blood bodies.

10. I have a BBD silver mold-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lucifer's actually cosplaying.Blue blood dolls have to be one of the best dolls I ever bought.I love him to death.

11. Ooooh, Waltz is going to be my first doll. I read the company feedback thread, everybody says they are absolutely stunning and pose well. And the shipping time is so quick! That's awesome because I'm terribly impatient, especially with something like a doll!!!

Now, what other companies wigs, eyes shoes, clothes and whatnot fit these dolls? Especially as far as wigs. What size eyes do they come with???

12. The paint job is very well done! It looks good in a female body too. Would you be able to convert the gender? How tall is he? What choice of skin colours do you have?

13. I've found SOOM Super Gem Male clothes fit rather well, pants are a fraction long, but nothing serious. I believe my boy has a luts (8-9inch) wig on at the moment. Eyes I believe are 16mm.

I haven't tried any other companies for clothes as I fell in love with a SOOM outfit, and buying other dolls has bumped getting more clothes for Kotir out of the way xD

14. For those who own one, where do these dolls ship from? I'm curious.

15. California. Not sure where they are casted, but they ship out of California.

16. Ah, I see! Well its nice to not have to worry about customs or any of that crap. No wonder they arrive to everyone so quickly! Thanks for the 411 :)

17. You're welcome! Yeah, all her dolls are in stock, and even if you layaway and want a faceup, I think she either has a few painted, or goes ahead and paints it.

18. Soom, and luts, you say? Oh goody. Thanks!

19. LondonAfterMidnight - I also posted to you in the Waiting Room.

20. I wanted to bump this thread for two reasons, one being the release of two Kimono Waltz specials, so lovely, and two, I received a package of outfits today, amazing quality and fast service!
      I am so curious about these boys, they are beautiful.