1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BlueFairy Pocket Fairy Clothes discussion. What fits?

Jan 23, 2005

1. anetta - all of the little mary jane type shoes in princess sara's shop should fit your pf.
      the pointy ones and boots, i don't think would fit.
      you could always try emailing sara, she is very helpful.

2. Having read about Princess Sara, I emailed her and placed an order. I think it took less than a week for the shoes to arrive! And wow, are they CUTE.

[​IMG]

Rue.

3. Does anyone know if Monique wigs in size 4 or 4.5 or 4-5 fit PF. Some wigs are sized as just a 4 or just 4 1/2 where as other are sized as 4-5. Any recommendations on which size is best or can any of those work?

Thanks,
      Laura

4. I bought 2 Monique wigs ...both size 4 and they fit
      ...then I just ordered another boys wig .,..that was rubbish , 4 was too little and the 4-5 to big

I think it was Pixi , a Bob ..was wig I got ..quite inexpensive in loads of colours
      , that was lovely ,in a 4
      and a more expensive Monique wig in dark brown (cant remember what that was called but FreeSpiritz/ Shop 4 dolls and Bears ..have that ) and its a beautiful wig

5. I've just ordered the Blythe boots and some low cut sneakers in 24mm. As these lace up I thought it wouldn't matter if they were a bit big and also can use socks. I'll let you know when Roni-pol and his shoes arrive. Tee, hee.....spending on the tinies again.

6. I actually *have* some Blythe shoes that I will check on Roa tonight if she's the one waiting at the post office...some sneakers and some flats. I didn't know they were Blythe when I got them (originally for Cricket), so they've just been kind of sitting here. I'm hoping I can use them :)

7. Okay, the sneakers are too bulky, and look like clown shoes on her. The flats *fit*, but are long in the toe for her. She's wearing them now, but you can tell that they go beyond her toes. Kelly shoes do *not* fit her at all, and the Tommy ones will go on if you push hard enough, but they're not easy to get off. I'd say both are a no-go.

When I get my shipment from Audrey's, I'll let you know how I do with the 24mm's.

8. Awww.... that's a shame Robin. I think Roni-pol will have clown shoes then, as I bought 25mm sneakers and those 26mm Blythe boots from Audreys. What is their actual foot measurement in mm's. I should have waited. I think this will force me into making some. I keep putting it off.

9. Well, my sneakers were hightops, so if yours are low-cut, they might look better. They just looked bulky with all the extra fabric around the ankle area.

I'm guessing she's about a 21mm foot, will try to remember to bring a measure back from school today. Her feet seem wide, but then she's wider than all my other tinys, so it's not out of place with her body. I think if her foot was narrower, the Tommy shoes would fit better.

10. Now he's here I can measure him. 18mm long by 9mm wide. He's adorable even in just his socks! I don't think I've seen any weeny shoes, will have to visit Freespiritz's site when the new shoes come in.

11. So, it must be the width that's keeping her from fitting into the Kelly shoes I have...Fee's feet are pretty slim, as are Nissa's.

Yoko had a bunch of shoes with her when she arrived, so I'll go through those and give the report :)

12. I have one monique 4" wig that fits PERFECTLY... then a Monique 4-5" and its like... massive! T_T

13. Well, glad she came through that with no trauma..congratulations on her "rebirth".

Monique shoe report:

24mm Fancy Slip-ons: go on snug with tights, still a teeny bit long, but not that you'd notice. The best fit of the lot. Standard colors, I bought black, pink, and white, I think there's also ivory.

24mm Fancy Ankle Straps: a little looser, still look fine but not as secure. Many more colors, I bought blue, purple, white, black, green, fuschia. I forgot to get red somehow. Duh.

25mm Polka Dot Comfy Clogs: lots of room at the back, but look like slippers, so they'll work. They seem to stay on fine.

25mm Ballet Shoes: too big, at least for my taste. You can see space all around her foot, even with tights. These may work with *thick* socks.

My Yoko came with some wider plastic shoes similar to Kelly, but not as thin. Any clue where those are from?

14. Update on the shoes - the hiking boots for Blythe from Audreys dolls arrive and although very big, they look very cute on Peaches. She's got the grunge look now. The low sneakers were out of stock. She can stand up just fine in the boots and she's wearing her socks.

15. I posted pictures in the gallery of some MA Petite Playhouse outfits I got really cheaply at Dollmarket. They fit Inessa perfectly. Even the shoes fit though not with socks. The hat that came with one outfit is a bit tight but i was able to get it on. Here's the link if you want to see:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42666

16. Has anyone bought the playhouse? I'm curious to see what the rest of it looks liek as in the photo they only show the front

17. I have the white chobi boots that are sold out. I think they're adorable but the laces are so small it's hard to tie them. I also think they're a bit expensive for something so small but I imagine it's hard to made shoes that small that are so realistic looking. Here is a picture of my Inessa wearing them.
      [​IMG]

18. Searching through past posts, I found:

chest - right under the arm 3 1/8 inch
      waist- 3 1/8 inch
      hips , widest point 3 1/2 inch
      shoulder to wrist aprox 1 1/8 inch

if I can find my tape measure, I will post more :)

19. yeah I usually search "pocket fairy" in the marketplace to see if something new comes up.
      Valli, Margarita_rosa and tinybear make wonderful dresses!
      And there are also other people, whom I don't remember the names in doa ^^"

I have special momo and she's a cutie, and I also have some madame alexander petite playhouse dresses and they fit sooo well!
      I had another type of dress, don't remember the name, but I sold it because it was too large. (it fits aga fairy well)
      Oh and also mini baby born clothes fit!