1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BlueFairy Pocket Fairy Clothes discussion. What fits?

Jan 23, 2005

1. Has anyone tried the new size Kelly clothing on PF's? I've seen it referred to as "Amazon" Kelly. She looks either PF size or LatiYellow. Big ol head on her.

Clothing lines that fit PF: Wee Patsy, Zapf Baby Born Mini World, Madame Alexander Petite Playhouse

2. Oh - I've called her Super-Sized Kelly. I think she's more Lati Yellow sized. I'm tempted to get one.

3. Moon Forget is lovely ...he is a happy chappie :)

the wig is a Monique , size 4 Audreysdolls
      I went and had a look for it
      I think this my be the one
      http://www.audreysdolls.com/item.cfm?itemID=2996&Products=products&categoryID=1&fieldnames=Monique&subcatID=227&catalogID=5
      it says its new ....but Im sure thats the wig

I also have this one
      http://www.audreysdolls.com/item.cfm?itemID=2990&Products=products&categoryID=1&fieldnames=Monique&subcatID=5&catalogID=5
      this is also a good fit
      I like both these 2 ....and Poshdolls LOL

I think they would fit Elfdoll , its a lovely fit on the PF ,so if the Hana is slightly smaller or larger I think this wig could work

4. Cool, thanks for the suggestion.

On the Amazon Kelly note, the clothing fits LatiYellow, too big for PF :)

5. They would probably work okay, but for me, they're annoyingly too large, especially since there are other mass market alternatives like the Petite Playhouse, Wee Patsy, and Zapf Mini World outfits, which fit extremely well.

6. hi i was wondering is shoes size 25mm lenght too big for pocket fairy?:sweat
      Is it wise to get size 25mm instead over 21mm?
      Saw some cute shoes over Audrey's but the smallest they have
      is size 25mm and afraid it will be too big on Pocket fairy?

7. Oh yes by the way one more question, is size 3/4" length and 1/2" wide be too small to fit
      on PF?:sweat

8. I think that the max lenght of shoes for PF to be considered in "scale" is 26 mm.
      I had some 28mm shoes once (because the seller sended wrong shoes) and they were completely wrong!

I don't know about inches measures °_° but it could be right I suppose?
      0,75 inches = 19,05 millimeters
      0,5 inches = 12,7 millimeters

PF feet are 19 mm lenght and 10 mm wide, so I'd say yes.
      what kind of shoes are so tiny?

9. I bought some 25mm shoes myself for Kaida, but they were too oversized and clompy looking. I ended up reselling them on eBay.

Based on that lesson, I'll be sure the shoes I buy in the future are 21-23ishmm.

10. I also prefer the smaller 21mm size. I don't like oversized shoes, though.

11. A new discovery I made today. :) The Gala Princess doll found at Dollar General stores are virtually the same size as a PF, and their clothes fit perfectly; right down to the shoes even. A dollar well spent.

12. Okay, you have got to see this!

[​IMG]

spampy here on DOA made this PF lingerie! It fits perfectly and is professionally finished.

13. Spampy's great, I have the footy pjs from her and they're sooooo cute! I'm definitely getting more stuff ^^

14. the strawberry short cake dress fit a pf.

15. i have a question . will 20mm shoes fit a pf?

16. it depends, PF feet are 18mm but they are large 10mm, and they aren't rounded at the end so I would say it depends from the shoe.

17. Does rement 30 days outfits fit? It would be awesome if they did...:)

18. Sorry - too big. They seem like they're designed for Blythes and I've seen pictures of them on the Tiny Betsy McCall which means they would fit Lati Yellow's. I'm sure they would stain either way.

19. I just had a quick question re: Blue Fairy Pocket Fairy wigs.

I did a search [Pocket Monique] trying to find out what size wigs to order for my poor Mini May, but there seems to be some discrepancy as to which Monique wigs actually fit.

I gather that RD4 are Puki size.
      But should I order size 4 or size 4/5 for my PF?

My tiny ones are rebelling against me and refusing to wear their default wigs -- they NEED some cute new hairstyles~!! :lol:

(I'm probably going to order from Audrey's Dolls since their price seems to be better than most, and I could combine it with a shoe order as well. But! If someone knows of another good place to buy wigs, please share!)