1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BlueFairy Pocket Fairy Clothes discussion. What fits?

Jan 23, 2005

1. One place I looked has stated that pocket fairy fit 4/5 well, not sure about size four though. Their heads are very slightly bigger than puki heads, a size four may fit thoough

2. its normally size 4
      PocketFairys have larger heads than Puki :)
      before I made them I bought Monique size 4 and they fit my dolls lovely
      Poshdolls did Fab PocketFairy size wigs
      size5 would be too large

3. Monique acrylic wigs has an elastic cap and both sizes 4 and RD4 fit.
      I don't think monique size 4/5 fits. I have a 4/5 infant wig I use for Pyogo, but don't but it, it's not a real wig, it's something strange (more like a toupee).

There are other places to buy PF wigs, if you're interested I can give you some links.

4. I use Monique 4/5 wigs for my PFs that I get from www.audreysdolls.com . They work pretty well.

All the girls in this pic are wearing Monique 4/5 except for Chou, who is wearing her default, rubber-cap wig.

[​IMG]

Penny, Pinky, and Sabrina are the names of the styles, I believe.

5. clochette: it's strange, I have pinky and Penny in 4 and they fit perfectly... About sabrina I'm not sure but I might have it and all the wigs I have are 4" or rd4, and the ones I bought 4/5 were too big o_O
      Well I guess it depends from... the wig?

wickedgood I' pming you :)

6. are there any little boy pocket fairy sized clothes anyone knows of?

7. will azone/blythe/pullip/barbie/moxie shoes fit the pocket fairies? does anyone know if liv or moxie teenz wigs fit them?

8. mon2x the liv wigs will definitely be too big - they are 5/6 size and pocket fairy's wear 3/4 or 4 (my PF Sugar wears a pukipuki wig from fairyland, while my yoko wears a PF wig from cancan j series)

The sugar sized pocket fairy girls can wear some of the slimmer fitting blythe shoes - but not the takara or plastic heeled MJ type shoes. Mitten, my sugar, is wearing all blythe or pukifee shoes.

As for the little original pocket fairies - they could wear them but I think most would look oversized with their small stature.

9. @honeythorpe : Thank you for your reply, =D

I made some notes on what fits pocket fairies,based on the replies on this thread however on some posts, i don't have any idea if its for sugar/pepper or chubby pocket fairy ^^;;

anyway

wigs= audrey and monique 4"

clothes = Bratz clothes
      Mini baby born
      Tinytears tiny baby
      Madame Alexander petite playhouse
      Wee patsy
      Gala princess doll
      Strawberry shortcake

Shoes= Madame Alexander petite playhouse
      Tiny betsy mcall
      Princess sara shoes
      Blythe flat shoes
      pukifee shoes

please correct me if i'm wrong =D

10. Question about the bratz clothes.. are they the teen bratz, or the kidz bratz clothes that fit? @_@ I'd like to get some clothes that will fit my girl..

11. I found that "Baby Alive Crib Life" clothes fit really well, and there are a lot of outfits to pick from. :)

12. I am still having the hardest time finding clothes and shoes for my new (to me) chubby little Yoko! She bald and naked. So sad. :) Heh.

Anyway, I've read through everyone's comments and suggestions and now I'm checking out Zapf Baby Born Mini; it looks like those clothes are my best bet. Thanks for all the information! I bought a size 4 wig. We'll see how that works out! *fingers crossed for luck*

13. Is there a separate thread for info on the sugar and pepper bodies as I think most of this is about the little ones?