BlueFairy (Tiny Fairy) discussion Part 12

Dec 16, 2018

1. I'm really tempted to buy an Olive boy :D

2. I’m very excited! I just purchased a Louis! :D Now the waiting begins...

3. I did it!!! I ordered my Olive boy <3

Congratulations!!! Do you know how long we will be waiting? Hahaha

4. Congrats! That’s super exciting! I’m happy for you! :D I got my doll with a faceup so I think they said the wait time was 80 days. That seems pretty reasonable to me since I’ve waited much longer for my first doll.

How about you?

5. I got him without faceup. Because of your comment, I went to their site to look at the tiny letters that have that information, so it's 40 days for me, but I don't know how long he will wait to get a faceup, haha. Let's see how it goes. :)

6. That’s great! Well you’ll get your doll much sooner! ;) I hope you’ll post some photos when you get him. Maybe that will tide me over. :lol:

7. Congrats! Olive and Louis are both adorable sculpts!

8. The August Limited Tiny Fairies are announced on Instagram! The theme is “Stourhead of August” (????) and there’s a new head Jude and also Jasmine V! Preorder will open August 23 and close August 26.

9. Yes, I saw them and went to the BlueFairy site but they weren't posted yet. I think Jude looks more mature than most TinyFairies, so I'm curious about the body that she will have.

10. They’re both really pretty. I think I like Jude better though because I really like the more open eyes. I’m definitely curious to see more pictures as well though I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to get anymore dolls this year.

11. Wow, Jasmine V really has me interested, but not a good time for me. She's gorgeous, though!

12. Ahhhh the links are live on Blue Fairy’s website, and BF has posted the announcement here on DOA!

I really like the outfit :nosebleed But Blue Fairy is killing me with these twice-a-month specials!

13. Gosh I really like Jasmine Valentine. <3 She's so pretty. Jude is really cute too. :)

14. Oh her SHOES ,gosh I need those. I don't see where to go to buy them separately thou.

15. They haven’t been selling the outfits separately for *any* of these monthly limited dolls. Big frown!

16. Double post, but the sales pages are now live!

Is anyone gonna go for it?

17. Hmm, I think I’ll pass this go around. I’m on doll buying hiatus until the end of the year. Once I get my Louis, I think I’ll want to get a girl. I’m going to wait until the next go around and maybe get an Olive.

18. According to Instagram, the September Monthly Special is Tiny Fairy Allan (as a boy)!

19. Yes, I just saw it in the BlueFairy site. Not a fan, so I'm safe.