1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie Christmas Doll: 50cm Luna doll

Nov 25, 2008

1. If you email Dennis and ask he will probably set up a picture for you to see. I've seen him do it before with a Charisma head on a 70cm body.

2. Yeah I did the other day but have not received a response as of yet. So figured I would try here as well on the off chance someone had both dolls. ^^

3. Well Dennis replied he does not have a pixie head around to put on the luna body to show me only a mei but mei's head is smaller then pixie so it wont work out oh well.

4. That's too bad, somehow I always imagine him surrounded by every scuplt they make.

5. lol I know , one would think he might have an example of the sculpts in his place of business but I guess not. :...(

6. Does anyone have a hybrid using the 50cm body?

I bought a v2 Lotus body for an MSD head (7/8 - closer to 7), but it didn't work out - too pinheaded among other things - so I now have a floating Lotus body. I'd like to make another girl, but I don't like the Lotus or Luna sculpts. I'm hoping to get ideas on what companies' heads would suit the body best (so I don't fall in love with a sculpt somewhere that won't fit:XD: ).

7. I got me an Obitsu Haruka/BBB Luna hybrid... It looks perfectly balanced and such, and I believe she's a 7/8 leaning towards the 8...

I have no actual gallery photos of her but I have some 'In-Progress' modding pics of her... Warning, doll nudity...

[​IMG]

On the left is a Obitsu 50cm, on the right is the hybrid...

[​IMG]
      Natural lighted pic of her with her boobs gone and hands resculpted...

[​IMG]
      What her chest looks like now. I've given up modding until the new year. Resin is not very easy to sand D:

8. woah. are you going for a full on man-look? or just trying to make her boobs not look like beach balls stuck to her chest? o__o thats pretty ext ream.. I LIKE IT!

9. I'm actually trying to go for a flatchested look, similiar to the girl to boy mods you see around here because I wanted my girl to have a completely different shape to what's around xD Of course it's very difficult and I gave up on making her chest look pretty for now because I don't have a dremel anymore :( I'll tackle sanding it again when I get better sandpaper for shaping...

10. its shaping up pretty well. would love to see the end.

11. ooh thank you! Haruka does look like a good match size-wise.

The mods are looking good! I'm especially interested in how the hands work out; their lack of mobility frustrates me.

12. I forgot to mention to hybrid a obitsu head onto a resin body, you'll need a neck donut similiar to the ones used in Luts heads...

I'm thinking of replacing the arms with Bobobie MSD arms and lengthening them...

13. Jeez, by the time youre done you will have a totally OOAK doll!