1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie Christmas Doll: 50cm Luna doll

Nov 25, 2008

1. Her abs don't look nearly as strange in the new hands photo though I'm sure they're the same, and you can see the musculature in her legs to go with the abs.

2. I love her Dennis! Can't wait to bring her home!

3. Dennis, I like the new hands!
      I need another odd size doll like I need a hole in the head, but I want this one lol, shes beautiul, and unique.

4. You're right--she does have a lot more detail in her legs than the old body. It goes to show how much pictures can leave out.

5. I agree with cheshiretiffy's and kd_230692 changes. The entire torso is too long as well. If you dropped it about 5mm to 1cm it would look better balanced. That's just from eyeballing it, it could be a bit more as well.

You only get that folded boob look when you try to cram boobs into a bra that is far too small, or a corset on a woman of endowment, not a girl with visible abs. A profile shot would be nice too.

I think she has a lot of potential with just a few key changes :)

6. Yes, the body looks quite different in the new pictures. Very interesting but on the other hand... When you finally open that box, when you see your (new) darling for the first time he/she usually appears to be rather different compared to th promo pics on the net. 5/5 times for me they have been even more beautiful and I got a feeling it's the same case with Luna. ^_^

7. I -adore- the new hands :3

8. I like this body, it looks like she has sort of a pudgy stomach which is cute. It reminds me of someone else I know (tee-hee). I would like to maybe put this body on my Elfdoll heads. How do you think that would work? Do you think their heads are too large?

9. I agree- the other shot does show nice detailing of musculature of the legs. It's really hard to tell how the hands will look with the dark clay, but if they are shorter, then I'm sure it will be good. I actually like her abdomen just as it is...which just goes to show you how much is "in the eye of the beholder". I really didn't like Charisma last year and yet I have seen some who turned out beautifully when they were customized.
      I love the resinsoul lian head and wonder if it would work on this body- even though she is 70 cm (and that would be 20 cm or 8 inches shorter...nah...probably wouldn't work....).
      What does this head measure around? The lian head is 21 cm according to resinsoul site.
      Anyway I am excited about this doll and I like her.

10. The hands are not only graceful (they are as beautiful as any hands on any doll I own) they are now in proper proportion to the head (your palm should rest on your chin, and your middle finger halfway up your forehead).

As for the rest of her, Dennis, you have made my xmas wish come true and I adore you for it.

11. Well, it is a SD sized body... You just would need to use a youngish looking elfdoll head... (Dennis, any chance you could make a 50cm boy body? I wanna get one for my floating elfdoll head... muahaha)

And I love the new hands~!:fangirl: They're very delicate and graceful and the right size for her body...:aheartbea:D:fangirl::fangirl::D

12. The body really does resemble a Takeuchi Naoko drawing! I'd buy it definately if I could get work in time.

13. I still think the new hands look too long, in that the wrist jointing still looks too long and stretched and should be higher so that the overall arm doesn't look so akwardly long. The too-long arm thing kinda bugs me. D:

14. i cant wait to see her finished form. i'm already saving!

15. I have Soah, Sooah, Ryung, and June. I was thinking I would use it for June or Sooah and eventually just order 2 more to go with the other floating heads. Is this body going to be offered in other resin colors?

16. I think she's going to need a bit more work but she's coming along nicely!

17. I've been wishing for someone to make a 50cm doll.
      I am not fond of her breasts, I'd personally like to see something a bit smaller, not childlike, just less a bit endowed.

I hope this may be the begining of a whole line of 50cm dolls. They are perfect to be either taller friends for mature minis, or shorter ones for the 60cm dolls.

18. She's a wish come true for me... My Chii head finally gets a body!! And even if Obitsu ever does finally come out with their elusive 50cm, this girl is awesome, and will be put to excellent use. I love different sizes and shapes for dolls...more like people, ya know? ;)

19. I like this new Body! I really would like one!

20. Has there been a release date set? The cost is $110 for the body right?