1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie first first elf 1/6 girl is born.

Feb 16, 2008

1. Very sweet ears are sticking out a little far maybe?

How about Emma? - taken

How about Julia?

2. Dennis - she is adorable!

I like the mentioned names Bella, Isabella

I would also suggest Sunny for her smile but you have a Sunny!

Maybe Merry or Joy.

Carolyn

3. i tihnk she looks like a Mirabelle

4. I agree, I like CINDY or CARRIE.
      What a cutie pie.
      I'd like a bit larger bust for a teenager.

5. She's cute XD I like her chubby cheeks and her body is pretty to

the only thing about bobobie dolls in general and this one again to is that there hands are so static, maybe try to sculpt more relaxed looking hands next time with the fingers a bit bent.

I think she looks like a Lytske, it's Frisian for little one :D

(Frisian is a langauge in the upperpart of the Netherlands)

6. I think she should be named Azalea! I have always thought that was a pretty name.

7. Or maybe Treja, or Sugie, or Kayla, or Kida, or Seewee!

8. BTW - if she's already in resin I would love some measurements for the Tiny Size Chart.

Height, Head, Eyes, Foot length, Chest, Waist, Hips

Thanks!
      Carolyn

9. Hello Dennis,
      I have been waiting for her for so long.

Her name should be Krista or Alysha.

thank you for another lovely girl!!

10. She's got such a sweet face.. gosh.. I just adore it.. so serene and gentle, as though she wouldn't make any sound when she walked.. Amaya.. thats the name that comes to my head^^

11. Looks like a Helena to me! ^_^

Not sure if it's the wig, or the dress, or her eyes, or her smile.. but she seems like a young child who will love you despite your mistakes. Therefore, it is important to care for her very much. :D

I think the ears look a bit strange, but it's probably just my aesthetic.

12. I like Willow for a name. She looks kinda Magical to me.

She's so super cute. The face is soooo cute. Regarding the body (I hope this is okay to say) I'd LOVe to see more relaxed hands (as another poster mentioned) and joints up at the thigh to allow the "Cute" pose. Other than that....she's pure perfection.

~Meee

13. How about Emmee-Lou... I think too that Emmee-Lou's ears should be a little lower, just my humble opinion oh and her hands could be a little bit more relaxed :sorry

But she has the cutest innocent face with a hint of a shy smile that is very endearing:D

14. She's very cute. However, I have to agree with everyone - her head is too large for her body.

Another request - I would love her to have 'healthy' breasts. I am looking for an abjd with a bust-line the size of the largest Dollfie Plus' chest to make a Final Fantasy VII Tifa.

15. I'd probably call her Carol, or Melody. Something musical, maybe :).

16. Her head looks a bit big for her body to me, too....

To me, her name seems like Deanna. :)

17. There are so many other large-busted BJDs available. I really don't think an obviously very child-like BJD would be the best choice for a so-called "healthy" bustline. :sweat

18. She is so adorable! I love her little ears and that gentle smile!

How about Hallie? Or I also like Delilah and Domino!

19. She is just way too sweet, Dennis!! :D How about Riley or Terra as her name?
      I would say her head is a little too big for her body and her ears should be closer to the side of her head, but besides that she's adorable! I love her cute smile. :aheartbea

20. She's quite lovely, and I do adore the 1/6 scale dolls!

I have to agree that her head does look a little big, and the wig only adds to that effect!

What about Denise? It's the feminine of Dennis... isn't it time one of the dolls was named after Dennis?